Style by Tara Reviews

Style by Tara 5
Style by Tara 6
Style by Tara 7

Jessica Zur · Married on 08/31/2019

I couldn’t have asked for anyone better!

Tara was the absolute best! I couldn’t have asked for a better experience on my big wedding day! Tara did a sensational job on my hair and all of my bridesmaids hair, she hung and danced with us like she was one of the girls, and if we wanted to change our hair style at the absolute last moment (girls can be picky), she’d happily switch it up with a smile.

Tara even stayed while my pictures were being taken and then after to help with cleaning/exiting the executive suite we had to get ready in.

Taras awesome personality and expertise to listen to what we envision for our hair and then replicate it, was awesome. Thank you Tara for making my day special!

Sent on 09/01/2019
    Style by Tara 8
    Style by Tara 9
    Style by Tara 10

Dimitra · Married on 07/20/2019

Wedding Review

What can I say. Tara goes above and beyond for her clients. She is so personable and thoughtful. I had 8 girls getting their hair done, they showed her a picture of what they wanted and whiteout hesitation, she made it happen. She is a truly talented stylist and treats you like a family member.

Sent on 07/21/2019
    Style by Tara 11
    Style by Tara 12
    Style by Tara 13

Liana Brancati · Married on 05/31/2019

Simply Perfect

Tara was absolutely amazing!! She did my hair along with 7 other girls and everyone looked gorgeous! She is also extremely fun and personable and made the early morning, getting ready process so much fun! I could not have possibly been happier!

Sent on 06/04/2019
    Style by Tara 14
    Style by Tara 15
    Style by Tara 16

Jessica F · Married on 05/27/2019

Gorgeous long lasting hair & Tara is the best

Tara was super nice professional and was able to do literally any hairstyle me or my family or bridesmaids wanted! She also was sooo responsive and answered immediately when I texted her anytime before my wedding!! I also had to add 2 people last minute and she still got everyone done on time and everyone looked amazing and was soooo happy with their hair!!! Everyone’s hair also stayed the entire night!! 100% recommend you can’t get a better hair stylist!!!! Love Tara!!!!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Lindsey Pariti · Married on 05/11/2019

Best Decision!!!

Tara is incredible, talented, and very personable. She had all of us laughing the entire time! I am so happy my friend told me about her! I felt comfortable the moment I sat in her chair. I had 14 girls getting ready for hair and she timed everything perfectly!! She listens to what you want and also recommends what will look good. Tara stayed with me the entire morning...up to the very last minute. She made sure everything was in place and even took a ton of pictures. All my girls were so impressed. The most important part is that my hair stayed the ENTIRE time!! I can’t thank Tara enough for an amazing experience!

Sent on 05/13/2019
    Style by Tara 17
    Style by Tara 18
    Style by Tara 19
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Krasner Strutt · Married on 01/04/2019

I wouldn't change a thing!

Tara was an essential member of my wedding style team. Her positive attitude kept me smiling the throughout the whole getting ready process. She was so knowledgable and amazing and made me feel so confident on my wedding day! She recommended a great place to buy hair extensions and she prepped them for me the night before. They looked perfect, and I wouldn't change a single thing!

Sent on 04/26/2019

Sandi · Married on 12/22/2018

WOW WOW WOW, Tara does beautiful work!!! I really don’t think I could have dreamt that my hair would look as amazing as it did on my wedding day. In addition to my up-do, Tara did all of my bridesmaids and maid of honor, which accounted for six other people. She got to the Fox Hollow early and didn’t leave until we were all in our dresses and she had perfected our styles. She helped place my veil and made me look gorgeous. In addition to this, she was super nice and friendly. I received compliments from so many guests specifically about my hair. They just couldn’t believe how fantastic the curls looked with the hair embellishment and the sweeping side style. I wish I could wear my hair like that every day!!! Tara is a true professional at what she does – she understands the timing of wedding days, how to make everyone comfortable, what looks good on a person, how to suggest hairstyles and best of all, she makes absolutely stunning hair styles. Thank you Tara for making my wedding day hair completely perfect!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/25/2014

Colleen Delfino · Married on 11/16/2018

Just amazing!

I can’t say enough great things about Tara! She is simply amazing - her skills and her fabulous personality was more than I could have asked for. I had 9 ladies needing hair done and Tara gave each one of us exactly what we wanted and kept us smiling and laughing the whole time! She stayed until we got into the limos to make sure everyone looked picture perfect!

Sent on 12/23/2018
    Style by Tara 20

Erin · Married on 10/06/2018

Tara is the best of the best. She did such an amazing job on all the bridesmaids hair for my sisters wedding, and of course made my sister look absolutely stunning! She did such a great job that I am using her for my wedding this year and I can’t wait! She is so much fun to work with and I look forward to working with her again very soon!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/22/2018

We had trouble booking someone to do hair for our wedding - nobody was standing out, and it's super important to pick someone that not only does a great job, but is someone you want to be around on your wedding day! That person was 100% Tara for us. From the moment we did our trial to the moment we waved goodbye as we were off to the venue, Tara went above and beyond in every way. She's fun, hysterical, and is SO good at what she does. She made the getting ready process fun and every single bridesmaid walked out of the room excited about their hair (on the way to the venue they were like "you couldn't have chosen a more perfect person to do our hair we LOVE her"). My hair was exactly what I was looking for, she sent me with bobby pins and a can of hairspray for emergencies, and I can't thank her enough for everything. You cannot go wrong, she is the best.

Sent on 09/04/2018
    Style by Tara 21
    Style by Tara 22

Caitlin · Married on 09/21/2018

Tara was simply amazing from the second I decided to book her! She helped me pick the right halo extension for what i was looking for, she made me feel relaxed about my hair leading up to the day of and was an absolute joy and positive energy in the room while the chaos of 11 women and 1 little girl ran around the room all trying to get ready and look thier best. Everyone's hair looked fabulous and lasted through all of the photos, ceremony, copious champagne, and dancing! Thank you Tara for helping to make our day perfect!!!!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Laura · Married on 09/14/2018

Tara was truly one of the highlights of my big day! She not only made me feel like a queen but made every single girl feel special as well! She is beyond talented and everyone kept raving about my hair and all the girls hair all night! Tara is truly amazing and helped make my wedding day absolutely PERFECT!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Lisa · Married on 05/26/2018

I first met Tara at my best friend’s wedding last November and I fell in love with how she did my hair! I knew I had to book her for my own wedding this past March! I went in for my hair trial and we tried a few different looks that all looked amazing! Tara really has an eye for what hairstyles look good for your hair type and facial structure and I felt so beautiful on my wedding day! All of my bridesmaids loved their hairstyles and she even gave us all matching braids! Tara also stayed until we all left for the ceremony to make sure none of us needed any last minute touch ups! She also took so many great candid pictures and video that I got to have that day! Tara is simply the best! For any bride looking to book their hair stylist, look no further that Style-By-Tara! Thank you for making us all look beautiful, Tara!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Allison · Married on 05/19/2018

I am so grateful that I found Tara. During a time when there are so many details to worry about, it is so important to feel confident in the person that is doing your hair.
    Tara is not just highly skilled, experienced, and knowledgeable about what she does, she truly CARES about making her brides (and all the other ladies involved) happy.
    It was misty and rainy the day of my wedding and all of my bridesmaids wanted to wear their hair down. We managed to go outside for a bit to photograph and all of their hair looked just as good at the end of night as it did when Tara first did it. I can say the same for my hair as well. Tara did a beautiful updo and made sure it fit my vision of how i wanted my hair to look. Tara also has such a fun personality and will really make you laugh. We all had such a great morning with her while we were getting ready. She is reliable and responsive when you contact her. I really can’t say enough good things about her! Thank you so much Tara! Xo
    Allison

Sent on 06/02/2018
  • F

Francesca · Married on 04/13/2018

There will never be enough words to explain our gratitude for Tara’s breathtaking work. Since the moment I scheduled my first trial Tara stayed by my side to make sure everything was done the exact way I dreamed of. The second I walked through the door for my first trial I knew she was the one! Her positive and uplifting spirit on top of her passion for what she does sold me before I could sit in the chair! If you know me, you know I am indecisive- I can not make a final decision. I always want everything PERFECT. Tara made my day PERFECT. I had (2) trials and went with a completely different style last minute and with no fear she CONQUERED exactly what I wanted!! I am usually the person that says can you fix this? But the second I looked in that mirror I suddenly became that princess bride I always dreamed I would be! Tara is the absolute BEST, you’ll be disappointed if you don’t hire her for your big day. We all dream of this day so why settle? Go with the best! Tara is the best!!! You will be left speechless!

Sent on 04/19/2018
    Style by Tara 23
    Style by Tara 24
    Style by Tara 25

Erin · Married on 03/24/2018

Tara did my hair and 5 of my bridesmaids hair for my wedding this past Saturday. She was AMAZING! Everyone chose different styles and our updos stayed all night. Tara was so easy to work with and was very helpful the morning of. If there was something you wanted to change about your hair, Tara was so flexible and went out of her way to make sure your hair was perfect. I would highly recommend using Tara on your wedding far.

Sent on 03/26/2018
    Style by Tara 26
    Style by Tara 27
    Style by Tara 28
    Style by Tara 29

Sevara · Married on 03/22/2018

Tara is the best one for any occasion. She came early, with all her stuff, full of energy, smiling and did phenomenal job with everyone. It is hard to please usually everyone: mothers, bridesmaids, little girl ... in my case, even most picky ones were extremely happy. She did all of us fast and any changes you want, she pleased every single girl. My maid of honer said, when she gets married, she will book her for sure. She stayed till we left to church and did amazing job with my hair - bride. The trial was super fun, she tries couple of looks and suggests what looks best. Most importantly everyone’s hair stayed as she did in the morning and we danced all evening. I would highly recommend her for any event, she is truly the best. Thank you so much for a phenomenal work and support on my wedding day. Everyone loved not only your work, but the personality as well.

Sent on 04/28/2018

Nicole · Married on 01/05/2018

Tara was amazing. She made myself and bridesmaids look beautiful. She was fast and thorough throughout the whole morning. She stayed until the photographer left in order to provide touch ups to all of us. Not only did she make us feel beautiful but was very personable. She was able to make us feel come in a hectic morning.

Sent on 01/06/2018

Nicole · Married on 01/05/2018

Tara was beyond amazing. She made five bridesmaids, two moms and myself the bride look gorgeous in no time at all. She was very personable and kept us all come during such a busy morning. She stayed until we left for the church and made sure we were all camera and wedding ready. I couldn’t have asked for a better person to do my hair on such a special day.

Sent on 01/08/2018

Shari · Married on 11/24/2017

Tara was amazing to work with from start to finish! She was so quick to respond if I had any questions. She even stayed with us up until the time we left for the venue just to make sure our hair looked perfect for the big day! My maid of honor is now using Tara for her wedding. I would definitely recommend her to any future brides!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Melissa · Married on 11/10/2017

Tara was so amazing from the moment I started working with her for my wedding. First she is hysterical and had us cracking up the whole time. For my trial I showed her a picture of what I wanted and she gave me that exactly. She went through other suggestions in case the weather was bad since my hair tends to flop (but it turned out to be a BEAUTIFUL day) and my hair on my wedding day stayed the ENTIRE night. She was just such a pleasure to work with from start to finish. Aside from her obvious expertise in what she does, she was snapping pics the whole morning too, of those little moments that probably wouldn’t have been captured otherwise, AND managed to do 7 girls’ hair in a few hours and not one person was disappointed. We had compliments the whole night and I couldn’t have been happier! I would absolutely use her again and again and recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Gina · Married on 10/27/2017

Tara was absolutely amazing! She did my hair and all 8 of bridesmaids as well as the 2 mothers and everyone was so happy with her work! Tara was extremely professional and worked on all of our hair from 7am to 3pm non stop and kept touching us up or fixing anything we needed. She envisioned what I wanted perfectly and at first when my floral head piece didn't work out she was able to improvise and made it look so much better by placing each individual flower/leaf in my hair. My extensions held all night and everyone's hair looked great till the end!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Ryan · Married on 10/14/2017

Tara is fantastic! From my hair trial to my wedding day, everything I asked for she did and more! My bridesmaids, mine and my moms hair all came out great and lasted all day! She is very professional and has so many skills! Her prices are great. I highly recommend Tara!

Sent on 12/30/2017
    Style by Tara 30
    Style by Tara 31

Jackie · Married on 09/09/2017

If you don't book Tara to do your bridal party hair you are crazy. She is the best of the best. She has such natural talent and she made me and my bridal party look amazing, every single person's hair was better than I could have imagined and she is FAST. She did 10 people in under 4 hours and finished on time I have no clue how she does it but she will make it work!! I am someone who was SUPER picky with wedding vendors and especially hair in particular but once I saw Tara's work I was no longer stressed and let her do whatever she thought would look good because I trusted her completely. So lucky to have found her. And she's also hilarious and made me feel so much more relaxed when wedding day stress set in- she is the type of person you want to have around. A piece of advice- book early!! She does one wedding a day and will book far in advance. Worth every penny and more. One of the best choices I made for my wedding day.

Sent on 09/10/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/01/2017

I cannot say enough great things about Tara. I was a very indecisive bride, I had two trials and still couldn't figure out what kind of look I was going for. Tara told me to send her pictures of hairstyles at any time (which I took her up on) and always made me feel confident that we would find the perfect style. The day of the wedding, Tara completely nailed it. My hair came out stunning (as did my entire bridal party), and it lasted throughout the entire evening. Tara is not only a truly talented hair stylist, but she was such a great person to have around as we kicked off the celebrations. She is bubbly, so fun, and totally flexible. One of my bridesmaids got their hair done somewhere else, and came to my house unhappy with her hair, and tara even offered to fix it for her! Tara stays with you until you load into your limo,
    She even insisted on helping us carry our things outside. She is the absolute best and any bride would be lucky to work with her on their special day!!

Sent on 09/03/2017