Style by Tara Reviews

Style by Tara 5
Style by Tara 6
Style by Tara 7

Sandi · Getting married on 12/22/2018

WOW WOW WOW, Tara does beautiful work!!! I really don’t think I could have dreamt that my hair would look as amazing as it did on my wedding day. In addition to my up-do, Tara did all of my bridesmaids and maid of honor, which accounted for six other people. She got to the Fox Hollow early and didn’t leave until we were all in our dresses and she had perfected our styles. She helped place my veil and made me look gorgeous. In addition to this, she was super nice and friendly. I received compliments from so many guests specifically about my hair. They just couldn’t believe how fantastic the curls looked with the hair embellishment and the sweeping side style. I wish I could wear my hair like that every day!!! Tara is a true professional at what she does – she understands the timing of wedding days, how to make everyone comfortable, what looks good on a person, how to suggest hairstyles and best of all, she makes absolutely stunning hair styles. Thank you Tara for making my wedding day hair completely perfect!!!!!!!!!!!

Erin · Married on 10/06/2018

Tara is the best of the best. She did such an amazing job on all the bridesmaids hair for my sisters wedding, and of course made my sister look absolutely stunning! She did such a great job that I am using her for my wedding this year and I can’t wait! She is so much fun to work with and I look forward to working with her again very soon!

Nicole · Married on 09/22/2018

We had trouble booking someone to do hair for our wedding - nobody was standing out, and it's super important to pick someone that not only does a great job, but is someone you want to be around on your wedding day! That person was 100% Tara for us. From the moment we did our trial to the moment we waved goodbye as we were off to the venue, Tara went above and beyond in every way. She's fun, hysterical, and is SO good at what she does. She made the getting ready process fun and every single bridesmaid walked out of the room excited about their hair (on the way to the venue they were like "you couldn't have chosen a more perfect person to do our hair we LOVE her"). My hair was exactly what I was looking for, she sent me with bobby pins and a can of hairspray for emergencies, and I can't thank her enough for everything. You cannot go wrong, she is the best.

Style by Tara 11
    Style by Tara 12

Caitlin · Married on 09/21/2018

Tara was simply amazing from the second I decided to book her! She helped me pick the right halo extension for what i was looking for, she made me feel relaxed about my hair leading up to the day of and was an absolute joy and positive energy in the room while the chaos of 11 women and 1 little girl ran around the room all trying to get ready and look thier best. Everyone's hair looked fabulous and lasted through all of the photos, ceremony, copious champagne, and dancing! Thank you Tara for helping to make our day perfect!!!!

Laura · Married on 09/14/2018

Tara was truly one of the highlights of my big day! She not only made me feel like a queen but made every single girl feel special as well! She is beyond talented and everyone kept raving about my hair and all the girls hair all night! Tara is truly amazing and helped make my wedding day absolutely PERFECT!

Lisa · Married on 05/26/2018

I first met Tara at my best friend’s wedding last November and I fell in love with how she did my hair! I knew I had to book her for my own wedding this past March! I went in for my hair trial and we tried a few different looks that all looked amazing! Tara really has an eye for what hairstyles look good for your hair type and facial structure and I felt so beautiful on my wedding day! All of my bridesmaids loved their hairstyles and she even gave us all matching braids! Tara also stayed until we all left for the ceremony to make sure none of us needed any last minute touch ups! She also took so many great candid pictures and video that I got to have that day! Tara is simply the best! For any bride looking to book their hair stylist, look no further that Style-By-Tara! Thank you for making us all look beautiful, Tara!

Allison · Married on 05/19/2018

I am so grateful that I found Tara. During a time when there are so many details to worry about, it is so important to feel confident in the person that is doing your hair.
    Tara is not just highly skilled, experienced, and knowledgeable about what she does, she truly CARES about making her brides (and all the other ladies involved) happy.
    It was misty and rainy the day of my wedding and all of my bridesmaids wanted to wear their hair down. We managed to go outside for a bit to photograph and all of their hair looked just as good at the end of night as it did when Tara first did it. I can say the same for my hair as well. Tara did a beautiful updo and made sure it fit my vision of how i wanted my hair to look. Tara also has such a fun personality and will really make you laugh. We all had such a great morning with her while we were getting ready. She is reliable and responsive when you contact her. I really can’t say enough good things about her! Thank you so much Tara! Xo
    Allison

Erin · Married on 03/24/2018

Tara did my hair and 5 of my bridesmaids hair for my wedding this past Saturday. She was AMAZING! Everyone chose different styles and our updos stayed all night. Tara was so easy to work with and was very helpful the morning of. If there was something you wanted to change about your hair, Tara was so flexible and went out of her way to make sure your hair was perfect. I would highly recommend using Tara on your wedding far.

Style by Tara 13
    Style by Tara 14
    Style by Tara 15
    Style by Tara 16

Sevara · Married on 03/22/2018

Tara is the best one for any occasion. She came early, with all her stuff, full of energy, smiling and did phenomenal job with everyone. It is hard to please usually everyone: mothers, bridesmaids, little girl ... in my case, even most picky ones were extremely happy. She did all of us fast and any changes you want, she pleased every single girl. My maid of honer said, when she gets married, she will book her for sure. She stayed till we left to church and did amazing job with my hair - bride. The trial was super fun, she tries couple of looks and suggests what looks best. Most importantly everyone’s hair stayed as she did in the morning and we danced all evening. I would highly recommend her for any event, she is truly the best. Thank you so much for a phenomenal work and support on my wedding day. Everyone loved not only your work, but the personality as well.

Nicole · Married on 01/05/2018

Tara was amazing. She made myself and bridesmaids look beautiful. She was fast and thorough throughout the whole morning. She stayed until the photographer left in order to provide touch ups to all of us. Not only did she make us feel beautiful but was very personable. She was able to make us feel come in a hectic morning.

Nicole · Married on 01/05/2018

Tara was beyond amazing. She made five bridesmaids, two moms and myself the bride look gorgeous in no time at all. She was very personable and kept us all come during such a busy morning. She stayed until we left for the church and made sure we were all camera and wedding ready. I couldn’t have asked for a better person to do my hair on such a special day.

Shari · Married on 11/24/2017

Tara was amazing to work with from start to finish! She was so quick to respond if I had any questions. She even stayed with us up until the time we left for the venue just to make sure our hair looked perfect for the big day! My maid of honor is now using Tara for her wedding. I would definitely recommend her to any future brides!

Melissa · Married on 11/10/2017

Tara was so amazing from the moment I started working with her for my wedding. First she is hysterical and had us cracking up the whole time. For my trial I showed her a picture of what I wanted and she gave me that exactly. She went through other suggestions in case the weather was bad since my hair tends to flop (but it turned out to be a BEAUTIFUL day) and my hair on my wedding day stayed the ENTIRE night. She was just such a pleasure to work with from start to finish. Aside from her obvious expertise in what she does, she was snapping pics the whole morning too, of those little moments that probably wouldn’t have been captured otherwise, AND managed to do 7 girls’ hair in a few hours and not one person was disappointed. We had compliments the whole night and I couldn’t have been happier! I would absolutely use her again and again and recommend her to anyone!

Gina · Married on 10/27/2017

Tara was absolutely amazing! She did my hair and all 8 of bridesmaids as well as the 2 mothers and everyone was so happy with her work! Tara was extremely professional and worked on all of our hair from 7am to 3pm non stop and kept touching us up or fixing anything we needed. She envisioned what I wanted perfectly and at first when my floral head piece didn't work out she was able to improvise and made it look so much better by placing each individual flower/leaf in my hair. My extensions held all night and everyone's hair looked great till the end!

Ryan · Married on 10/14/2017

Tara is fantastic! From my hair trial to my wedding day, everything I asked for she did and more! My bridesmaids, mine and my moms hair all came out great and lasted all day! She is very professional and has so many skills! Her prices are great. I highly recommend Tara!

Style by Tara 17
    Style by Tara 18

Jackie · Married on 09/09/2017

If you don't book Tara to do your bridal party hair you are crazy. She is the best of the best. She has such natural talent and she made me and my bridal party look amazing, every single person's hair was better than I could have imagined and she is FAST. She did 10 people in under 4 hours and finished on time I have no clue how she does it but she will make it work!! I am someone who was SUPER picky with wedding vendors and especially hair in particular but once I saw Tara's work I was no longer stressed and let her do whatever she thought would look good because I trusted her completely. So lucky to have found her. And she's also hilarious and made me feel so much more relaxed when wedding day stress set in- she is the type of person you want to have around. A piece of advice- book early!! She does one wedding a day and will book far in advance. Worth every penny and more. One of the best choices I made for my wedding day.

Jessica · Married on 09/01/2017

I cannot say enough great things about Tara. I was a very indecisive bride, I had two trials and still couldn't figure out what kind of look I was going for. Tara told me to send her pictures of hairstyles at any time (which I took her up on) and always made me feel confident that we would find the perfect style. The day of the wedding, Tara completely nailed it. My hair came out stunning (as did my entire bridal party), and it lasted throughout the entire evening. Tara is not only a truly talented hair stylist, but she was such a great person to have around as we kicked off the celebrations. She is bubbly, so fun, and totally flexible. One of my bridesmaids got their hair done somewhere else, and came to my house unhappy with her hair, and tara even offered to fix it for her! Tara stays with you until you load into your limo,
    She even insisted on helping us carry our things outside. She is the absolute best and any bride would be lucky to work with her on their special day!!

Vanessa · Married on 07/21/2017

Tara is a godsend and a breathe of fresh air. From the moment we met she had me at "hello". Literally! I love her energy- her fun yet calm and patient demeanor is just what I needed for my day! She was extremely patient yet excited to try various styles on me during my trials. If I said "I'm not sure" she would say "ok let's try other styles!" It was unbelievable. For the day of the wedding, all of my girls' hair lasted all night. I got so many compliments- even at the end of the night pple were saying how good my hair looked. My mom can be picky and anxious about how she looks and Tara was able to ease her concerns and give her exactly what she wanted! I appreciate all that Tara did for me and for bringing such a wonderful energy and positive spirit to the day! My girls kept on asking "where did you find her?" Bc they couldn't believe what a "homerun" she was! Thank you again!!

Caitlyn · Married on 07/14/2017

Tara was absolutely amazing! My hair came out gorgeous as did all of the other girls and she was so helpful. She stayed til the moment we left the house to make sure everyone was happy and to fix anything that may have gotten messed up taking pictures before church. She helped calm my crazy dog and make sure everything was locked up and set when leaving my house to calm my nerves. Tara was great all along-always responded to texts, was very professional, very friendly, etc. I wish I could have her do my hair every day!

Elise · Married on 07/08/2017

Tara went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly when it came to doing everyone's hair for my wedding! Tara was so easy to talk to and communicate with, I knew I could count on her. She did such an amazing job! All of my bridesmaids, MOB, MOG, and myself LOVED the way they looked.

Vicki · Married on 05/20/2017

Tara style me AND all my bridesmaids to perfection!!! Everyone looked amazing and I absolutely LOVED how my hair looked! She was quick, efficient and fun to have around during the excitement of getting ready! And, she stayed until we left for touch ups so we all were picture-perfect! I HIGHLY recommend Tara for any wedding, formal, color, cut or other hair services!!!

Leanne · Married on 05/19/2017

Tara is the best hair stylist out there, you must book her for your wedding! My hair trial with Tara exceeded my expectations in every way. I loved all the different ideas she showed me. Not only is she very talented but she has an awesome personality! Tara made myself, my bridesmaids, my mom, & flower girls look gorgeous on my wedding day! She stayed with us until the limo arrived, making sure our hair was perfect the whole time. Everyone loved their hair and loved having her around!!! Even the small things she did like offer to help get the flowers from the hotel lobby and giving my friend medicine made me feel like she wasn't just a hair stylist doing her job, she was a friend. At the wedding, we got so many compliments on our hair. No bride should be without Tara on their wedding day.

rita · Married on 05/13/2017

Tara is AMAZING!!!!!!
    From the moment Tara got to the hotel for my wedding it was non-stop fun and laughter. She is super gifted and talented. She was able to do my hair, 7 bridesmaids, two moms and a flower girl in four and a half hours. She was able to do literally any style the girls wanted on a variety of types of hair of different ethnicities. She was honest and super hard working. I feel so lucky that I was able to have her for my wedding. She didn't leave until the limo got there constantly fixing and touching up everyones hair until the minute we left for the church. My hair withstood rain and hours of dancing thanks to her. She even helped the photographer with tons of shots with me an the flower girl, which she didnt have to do. Tara truly loves her job and is so good at it. She goes above and beyond to make the brides day amazing. I highly recommend her.

Keri · Married on 05/06/2017

Working with tara was an absolute pleasure. I did my trial a few months before the wedding and the sample styles were perfect; she was able to do about 2-3 different up do's all which were beautiful and I left with beautiful curled blow out that held up for about 2 days. In the months leading up to the wedding, my mom was also able to get a trial and have her hair dyed by Tara which came out perfect!!!

On the actual day of; Tara was prompt, and professional. She did amazing, intricate and detailed hairstyles on 10 ladies all with different texture/styles of hair. Her versatility is impressive; each girl showed around 1-2 photos on the day of and she was able to mimic them exactly.. Each girl was more pleased than the next. As for my own hair, it was perfect, (soft, elegant, not crunchy, secure, etc) and held up in strong winds and through the entire day of running around, dancing, and mingling. She even stayed through the pictures with my photographer to do a touch up for EVERYONE in the bridal party.

I could not be happier with Tara. She does AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL work and really knows what will work well for your hair!