Studio Motion Films

Knoxville, TN View map Visit website

Studio Motion Films is a wedding cinematography company.

We love God, love people and love to tell stories. This job is more than just our passion, it also is apart of us and our family. We love to create and capture moments that tell a story while leaving people emotionally engaged and captivated throughout our films.

We strongly believe that when we create things with passion, magic happens. Huge experience, super creative candid style approach and the most advanced technology allow us to reach the highest results. We are looking for fiancés who aren’t afraid to be themselves, find the humor in life and let us capture the heart of their relationship. Without each other, life would be incomplete. Everyone has a story and these are the stories we love to tell.

For over 13 years, the experienced team of videographers at Studio Motion Films have specialized in capturing magical wedding-day celebrations. On your special day, the Studio Motion Films team will document every unforgettable moment shared between you and your loved ones on one of the most exciting days of your lives from beginning to end.

Studio Motion Films is a full-service business that strives to capture innovative and compelling videography for weddings and special events. Their videography services include drone footage, raw footage, multiple locations, multiple cameras, one event per day and client revisions. The footage captured on your wedding day can be edited into a full-feature video, highlight video, high-definition video.

• Native American-owned

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Save The Date

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Client Revisions
Drone Footage
One Event / Day
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

Becky W. Married on 11/02/2021

Amazing work!

Max is a great videographer! He’s great to work with and does an amazing job. He knows exactly what he is doing and guides you the whole way to get the best shots and angles to capture every perfect moment of your big day. I highly recommend him to anyone getting married!

Studio Motion Films's reply:

Becky, thank you so much for the opportunity to create a wedding storytelling for you and Adam! It a was a great pleasure to be a part of your wonderful day!!!
    You are an amazing couple!❤️😍❤️
    Thank you!!!
  • Genesi
    Genesi V. Married on 06/06/2021

Perfect in every way

They were amazing! Going above and beyond to capture every moment! They worked well with our photographers and they take a real pride in their work. They made me feel comfortable in my skin! I’m usually super awkward in front of a camera! My mother also appreciated the constant reminders to smile since we would forget so often! They really were a blessing and we felt they were the perfect choice.

Studio Motion Films's reply:

Genesi, thank you so much!🙂
    It was such a pleasure to create the wedding films for you and your family!
    Thank you so much for choosing us!❤️❤️❤️
  • Megan
    Megan L. Married on 06/13/2020

I cannot say enough good things...

Studio Motion Films BLEW ME AWAY with how beautiful and touching our wedding video is. Max captured all of our small sweet moments that have so much meaning! I would highly recommend him to every bride. You do not have to worry - he guides you through getting awesome shots and it works so well! He has an idea for production and knows what he is doing! I tear up every time I watch our video and I will cherish it forever!

Studio Motion Films's reply:

Thank you so much, guys! Thank you for the opportunity to capture your BIG day! It was a great honor! You are a wonderful couple! Love you so much!!!❤️❤️❤️

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Team

Max
Max
Filmmaker / Editor / Colorist

Every wedding film is a new adventure. I’m a storyteller with a passion to share the most authentic connection in your life. We want to be the ones to capture the greatest day of your life so you can forever look back on it and relive the excitement you had.

Elena
Elena
Filmmaker / Editor / Colorist

Hey guys, Elena here! My favorite part of filming weddings is the amazing people that I get to meet! Every wedding is an incredible opportunity to witness a life changing event in someone’s life and I feel so honored to be a part of that experience. Studio Motion Films is a leading filmmaking team in the wedding industry. They have been filming for over 13 years and have traveled the world to capture some of the most amazing couples and captivating love stories.

Knoxville, TN, 37921
(512) 939-9864
Location of (Studio Motion Films)
Houston, TX, 77005 See on map
865-347-7165
Marietta, GA, 30068 See on map
Broomfield, CO, 80021 See on map
(512) 939-9864

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding