Studio Motion Films Reviews

Studio Motion Films 7
  • V Staton

V Staton · Married on 03/30/2019

Our Blessing From God

Words really can't express the gratitude we feel. Max has such a beautiful spirit! This was extremely important because our wedding/ elopement was destination. With our nerves on edge, Max made my hubby to be and I feel so comfortable while recording. Well my hubby to be, I'm a natural behind the camera. Lol. Our wedding has brought tears to my eyes and to those we have shared it with. Max was able to capture the most intimate moments and made the absent attendees feel better about NOT being invited. We would definitely hire Max 1000 times over!! He is/ was a Blessing to us! Be sure to check our video out.. You will love it!!

Sent on 05/01/2019
    Studio Motion Films 14
    Studio Motion Films 15
    Studio Motion Films 16

Studio Motion Films's reply:

Thank you, guys!!! We had a great pleasure being with you that big day!!! Thank you so much for letting us to be part of your wonderful day!!! We love you!!!

Shawnna · Married on 02/01/2019

Amazing and professional!

Literally so happy we choose this videographer! Our video came out to be everything we hoped for and more! He was amazing to work with! Very professional!

Sent on 03/27/2019
    Studio Motion Films 22
    Studio Motion Films 23
    Studio Motion Films 24

Studio Motion Films's reply:

Thank you, Shawnna! It was a really please to be part of your wedding day! You are so beautiful couple! Thank you so much for choosing Studio Motion Films!:)
  • Brandi

Brandi · Married on 12/31/2018

Our experience with Studio Motion Films was exceptional!

Looking back on our wedding day choosing Studio Motion Films for our video was the best decision we made. I was honestly a bit concerned at first about having a videographer in general. I thought it might end up a bit awkward with cameras always on me at the wedding, but I was WRONG. I hardly knew that Max and his wife were there the entire time. They blended in with the guest and really captured some amazimg footage. We have had so many compliments on our videos and will cherish them forever. I personally was able to watch them and see so many small things that I missed the day of and without our video I never would have seen. Max was so easy to work with and was very accommodating to our needs. We got married in Chattanooga at The Church on Main. Max and his wife arrived on time and stayed until the end of our wedding! His work is incomparable to any other wedding videographer I have seen. The way the video is edited is almost like a trailer for movie. It keeps your interested the entire time and really shows an accurate representation of what the wedding day was actually like instead of some that are very slow paced and follow the day in chronological order. The turnaround time for the videos are very reasonable, we even had Max remove a certain scene from the final video and he had the new version finished in 48hours. If you want the best videographer for your wedding/event for a great price, look no further than Studio Motion Films, you will not be disappointed! :)

Sent on 04/18/2019

Thank you, Brandi!
    Thank you for choosing us to capture your really BIG DAY! It was wonderful!!! We love you, guys!!!

Taylor · Married on 12/15/2018

He has been nothing but accommodating and his work is FANTASTIC with great prices also!! You can’t beat it!

Sent on 03/18/2018

Studio Motion Films's reply:

Thank you so much Taylor!)
  • Maureen

Maureen · Married on 11/03/2018

Unreal amazing wonderful

Where to even begin with Max and his talent? He exceeds any dream one could ever have of a videographer. His professionalism and focus is unmatched and his kindness radiates. He worked relentlessly for 10 hours straight at our wedding and a smile never left his face. His talent is absolutely incredible and we are beyond honored to have had him as a very important part of our day. He is responsive and patient and I recommend him to EVERYONE. you cannot go wrong with hiring him, he was always there any time I turned and I’ve never seen someone work so dilligently and flawlessly.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Studio Motion Films's reply:

Thank you so much, Maureen! You are fantastic couple and it was my pleasure to film your wedding! Thank you so much for choosing us and letting to be a part of your GREAT DAY!!! Thank you!!!
  • Amber

Amber Hammond · Married on 09/23/2018

Perfect decision for your wedding

Looking for a videographer for my wedding, I knew I wanted someone who would capture all of the moments and create something amazing at the end. That is exactly what Studio Motion Films did! The video that Max and his team put together for us was everything that we could have hoped for. This was worth every penny! I would highly recommend this company for your wedding!

Sent on 03/10/2019

Studio Motion Films's reply:

Thank you Amber! We are so glad that were part of your wedding day!!! You are so beautiful couple! Enjoy your videos!!!❤️❤️❤️
  • Chris

Chris Gierowski · Married on 09/09/2018

They did Great!

The video is absolutely beautiful! And the aerial views are stunning! Thank you so much for capturing all of the special moments in our wedding video to make memories of a lifetime. We appreciate your attention to detail as even the music was absolutely perfect. We will definitely recommend you to all of our family and friends. Amazing job! - Chris & Chas

Sent on 12/05/2018

Studio Motion Films's reply:

Thank you Chris & Chas! Your wedding day was great!!! It was a great pleasure to be part of your fantastic wedding!:)

Lydia · Married on 09/02/2018

My husband and I could not have asked for a more talented videographer to capture the most special day of our lives! Our videographer, Max, honestly blew us away with his expertise and esquisite work. He is so friendly and responded to all of my "pre-wedding" emails almost immediately, answering all of my questions and helping me rest assured that he was going to do a great job - and he has exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 09/12/2018
    Studio Motion Films 25
    Studio Motion Films 26

Studio Motion Films's reply:

Thank you guys for choosing us! You are fantastic!!!

Heather · Married on 07/14/2018

You can’t go wrong with Studio Motion Films. Max is so talented! We are absolutely head over hills in love with our video! They definitely hit it out of the park!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Studio Motion Films's reply:

Thank you Heather so much for choosing us!!! You are so great couple!!! And your wedding day was so stunning!!! Thank you!!!

madeline · Married on 06/24/2018

Max was perfect! Easy to work with, kind hearted, and incredibly talented. You will not regret hiring him!!!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Studio Motion Films's reply:

Thank you Madeline! You are very beautiful couple! We are so happy to be a part of your story!!!

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

VR a production was Very detailed in their work and professional. We just got back out highlight video and it was amazing! They are definitely worth it!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Studio Motion Films's reply:

Thank you Ashley for choosing us! Your wedding day was amazing!!! And the location you have chosen was awesome!!!

Penny · Married on 05/26/2018

Max was fantastic to work with! We absolutely LOVE our wedding video! Well worth the money!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Studio Motion Films's reply:

Thank you so much guys for choosing us! It was really a pleasure to work with you!!! You are amazing!!!

Dusten · Married on 05/05/2018

Max and his team are simply amazing! Everything he did while filming our special day made our video that much more perfect! I couldn't have chosen a better videographer. I will cherish the images and film he took of our special day for the rest of my life. If your looking for someone to film your special day or event, look no further than Max! You will not be disappointed. I guarantee it!! Thank you again Max for everything!!!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Ray · Married on 02/24/2018

Extraordinary in every way. Above and beyond all expectations.

Sent on 04/15/2018

Breanna · Married on 12/17/2017

I absolutely loved working with these amazing people! Not only was Max so willing to make our day perfect, but so was everyone else that I talked to at the company. They were so flexible and so easy to work with, not to mention incredibly generous. I'm so glad I chose them for a video and I would highly recommend them! You won't get a better video for the price!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Studio Motion Films's reply:

Breanna, thank you so much! You & Carter are so fantastic couple! We loved to film your special day and it was GREAT! Thank you!!!

Kathy · Married on 12/10/2017

Max’s video work is the most stunning and breathtaking videography that I have ever seen! He filmed our daughters wedding and captured both the heart and beauty of the most significant moments throughout their special day. He is gifted and his work is exquisite! Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Studio Motion Films's reply:

Kathy, thank you so much!)

Natalie · Married on 09/30/2017

Highly recommend Max. He does amazing work!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Studio Motion Films's reply:

Thank you Natalie! We are so happy that you have chosen us for filming your wedding day!!! Thank you!!!

Alisha · Married on 09/09/2017

We had debated for a long time if we should get a videographer or not. After seeing VR Production's work we decided that we wanted to go for it. During the wedding they were everywhere, but some how never in the way. About a month after the wedding we had both the preview clip and the full film! On the short clip we had friends who weren't event able to make it to the wedding say they cried watching the clip. That is how amazing of a job VR Production does. They have a unique style that I have never seen anywhere else. Now that you have found the perfect husband, stop stressing over who to hire and if you should have a videographer. Contact them right now and set a meeting! I am so happy I did!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Studio Motion Films's reply:

Thank you Alisha! Your wedding was fantastic!) Thank you for choosing us!

Cynthia · Married on 05/28/2017

We were unsure about booking Max with VR Productions because of the language barrier. Max is from Russia. But we are so glad we decided to go through with them. We received a highlight clip only a week after the wedding! It was amazing and well worth every penny we paid. We highly recommend Max and VR Productions. Videography and photography are the only things you get to look back on from your wedding, and our video is such a blessing to us.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Studio Motion Films's reply:

Thank you Cynthia so much! That was incredibly wonderful day! We fell in love with you, Logan and all your family!!!

Carolyn · event on 11/26/2016

Well where do I start! 5 is not even adequate for how happy we are with his performance! Max is just so talented....he had 5..... yes ...... 5 children under six to deal with along with 6 adults! He did an AMAZING job, I simply can't stop watching it! So many memeries for my grandbabies, it brings tears to my eyes! I am very let's say controlling, but with Max I knew to let it go and let him work his magic, and that he did!!!!! Just simply captured our family in the most genuine way! Video PERFECT! Thank you Max I am forever grateful to you for your amazing eye and talent!!!!

Sent on 12/03/2016

Thank you Carolyn!
    Your family is wonderful!!! Thank you for choosing us!!!

jeny · Married on 11/20/2016

Guys! Cool! You are great! Thank you for making such a great contribution to our family! The memory created with your talents, remains with us forever! And we really want to be friends with you :)

Sent on 11/20/2016

Thank you Jeny so much!)

Jeff · Married on 11/19/2016

VR Productions was fantastic at our wedding! They were so great to work with! They arrived early and got great aerial drone shots of our ceremony site and the beautiful mountain views before guests arrived and they stayed through the end of the reception and captured all of our favorite and memorable moments. Their finished video was nothing short of Hollywood!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Dmitry · Married on 08/26/2016

VR production!
    Thank you for your excellent work. Do you really have a real team proffesionalov. Working with you has been a great pleasure. You did not comment on the high level of quality and at the right time. I wish you more success in your field. You make people happy.

Sent on 11/25/2016

Stas · Married on 07/16/2016

Doug, believe it or not, but I still have been watching our video created by your crew once per week))) Thank you a million times for it :) ?ach time I find something new in our highlight clip and movie :) And my mother, too, has been watching it every day :) My grandfather watched - and he wept with us too!
    7.16.2016

Sent on 11/24/2016

Dmitry · Married on 06/25/2016

These guys are so professional! Our hearts are full with happiness while we’re watching our wedding video! Thank you Max to you and to your crew for that outstanding video that we can watch every day! Thank you!

Sent on 04/16/2018