321 E WATER ST, Charlottesville, VA 22902-5239 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Studio 321

Studio 321 is a beauty studio based in Charlottesville, Virginia, with a second location in Charleston, South Carolina. They provide on-site services to clients in both areas. Their Charlottesville location also offers in-studio hair and makeup.

Owner Amy Loope is the company’s lead hairstylist and creates bespoke looks for her clients in Charlottesville and Charleston. With many years of experience in the beauty industry, she can design endless hairstyles. Her team in Virginia also includes makeup artists Sara and Josephine, as well as Rachel, who is an expert spray tan artist. The company offers trial sessions so clients can have an idea of how they’ll look on their special day. Makeup is done with a natural finish to highlight the beauty of those getting married. Each makeup application comes with false eyelashes to complete the look.

dsc 2820 websize 51 1029633 1572564290

Studio 321 4
Studio 321 5
  • Courtney

Courtney Fredrickson · Married on 11/16/2019

So Thrilled with Everything!

I found Studio 321 at the recommendation of our wedding coordinator. I wanted to make sure that I wasn't overly done up and that I still looked like "me" on my wedding day. I worked with Amy and Sara and both ladies did a wonderful job! My trial turned out so well that both my mom and sister decided to both have their hair/makeup done as well after seeing pictures. My mom is in her 70s and does not wear any makeup and was convinced she was going to come out looking like something out of a horror movie. Both Amy and Sara did a fantastic job with both my mom, sister, and mother-in-law. My mom was completely stunned when she saw the result and my sister wishes she could bring them down for her wedding next year.

I received so many compliments on both hair and makeup - I'm so happy I went with Studio 321. Thank you Amy and Sara!

Studio 321 10
    Studio 321 11
    Studio 321 12
    Studio 321 13
    Sent on 12/08/2019

Sarah · Married on 11/02/2019

The Dream Team

Let me first start out by saying that when Amy and Sara were done with everyone's hair and makeup, I did not want them to leave. I've known Amy for several years and she's done pretty much all of my friend's wedding hair so it was no question that she would be my hair/make-up vendor. The day I went to Studio 321 to have my trial was such a dream. The studio is right downtown and has the COOLEST vibe. My mom came with me and she said watching Amy was so wild because you have no idea what she's doing then all of the sudden its a beautiful work of art. Sara quickly became my best friend as we bonded over shared interests and similar husbands. She was patient with me when I aggressively blinked and needed "breaks" during my eye make up. The day of the wedding they showed up on time, were efficient and flexible when some of my people showed up an hour and a half late, and requested several add on services, and reassured me that everything was fine during all of my freakouts (thank you guys). Aside from all of that - I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life. They are true artists. I gave Amy and Sara complete and total artistic freedom because I trusted them and knew I would look bomb, and I certainly did. Last minute, Amy threw some flowers in my hair and I felt like a woodland princess. It was truly the best day. ALSO- I opted for spray tanning about a month before (because I had never had one), and 2 days before the wedding. Rachel is an angel and makes you feel so comfortable. She takes the time to get all of the nooks and crannies and makes sure that everything is completely even. Book them immediately - they fill up so quickly.

Sent on 12/09/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Studio 321 FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup