321 E WATER ST, Charlottesville, VA 22902-5239 Map · Phone number

About Studio 321

Studio 321 is a professional bridal beauty and hair boutique in Charlottesville, Virginia. Stylist Amy Loope is a licensed cosmetologist with many years of experience in editorial and event styling. She creates romantic, flawlessly natural looks that will let your true beauty shine through. Whether you’re a bohemian bride or want a more sophisticated style, Studio 321 will help complete your bridal dreams.

Studio 321 offers hair, makeup, and tanning services for both brides and bridal parties. Amy and her team will meet with you for a consultation and trial session to determine your ideal bridal style, and craft the exact details of your wedding look. She will then recreate the magic on your wedding day, showcasing your personality in flawless makeup application and hair styling.

studio 321 black circle logo larger 51 1029633

Studio 321 7
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 09/14/2019

Highly recommend

Amy and her team did hair and makeup for 14 of us. They did a beautiful job and worked so efficiently. Amy makes you feel like an old friend.

Sent on 09/17/2019
    Studio 321 8
  • Natasha

Natasha · Married on 08/25/2019

They’re fully worth it

Studio 321 came highly recommended to us by our photographer. We trusted that immediately because honestly, who better to recommend your beauty team than the one photographing you all day/night long?! From the moment I first got in touch with Amy, I knew she’d be great. Both Amy and Sara were an extremely professional team, always available to answer any questions we had and to assist with planning our wedding day beauty timeline. Because they only commit to one wedding per day, we were at ease knowing we’d be their only focus AND this ultimately allowed flexibility for a last minute addition of services for my mom.

On the day of, they both arrived promptly and prepared. Sara did my makeup, my mother’s makeup, and makeup for my three bridesmaids. Amy did my hair, my mother’s hair, and hair for one of my bridesmaids. They worked quickly and efficiently, while still taking time to genuinely consider each individual’s unique hair/makeup requests. Everyone that was present that day commented on how kind and professional Sara and Amy were throughout. Their friendliness and approachability can’t be understated. They were able to create unique and, best of all, long-lasting looks that made everyone truly happy.

For any brides still shopping around for their perfect beauty team:

Truthfully, Studio 321’s services were more expensive than I initially budgeted for but I quickly learned that Studio 321’s pricing is on par with the rest of Charlottesville’s pricey wedding market - if not MORE affordable. This was especially true for our smaller wedding party because, unlike many other artists in Charlottesville, Amy and Sara did not require a large group size or hefty cost “minimum” to provide the on-site services we desired. They were also extremely forthcoming about their pricing from the very beginning. If you’re on the fence about making the investment but you think you can swing it, look no further. I wouldn’t hesitate to hire Studio 321 again and again - they’re fully worth it.

Sent on 09/17/2019
    Studio 321 13
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 08/16/2019

Exceptional!

Amy was everything I wanted in a hair stylist and more! On the day of the trial (that studio space though... swoon!!), I showed her a couple pictures of what I was looking for and she IMMEDIATELY nailed it. I drove all the way back from VA to NY that day and my hair held up like a charm!! Spontaneous car dance parties, rain, two dogs in the backseat, walking them in the misty rain... none of that was a match for my hair! I knew that very day that my hair would solid on our wedding day... and it was! We danced all night long and my hair felt secure and looked great at the end of the night. My bridal party also looked beautiful, and she did a great job with my Mom’s hair too! Not only is Amy a true artist, but she was a pleasure to work with and an absolute doll! I’d love to work with her again one day. My only regret is waiting so dang long to write this review! Thanks for everything Amy!!

Sent on 10/15/2019