321 E WATER ST, Charlottesville, VA 22902-5239 Map Phone number

About Studio 321

Studio 321 is a professional bridal beauty and hair boutique in Charlottesville, Virginia. Stylist Amy Loope is a licensed cosmetologist with many years of experience in editorial and event styling. She creates romantic, flawlessly natural looks that will let your true beauty shine through. Whether you鈥檙e a bohemian bride or want a more sophisticated style, Studio 321 will help complete your bridal dreams.

Studio 321 offers hair, makeup, and tanning services for both brides and bridal parties. Amy and her team will meet with you for a consultation and trial session to determine your ideal bridal style, and craft the exact details of your wedding look. She will then recreate the magic on your wedding day, showcasing your personality in flawless makeup application and hair styling.

updo6 51 1029633

Studio 321 5
Studio 321 6

Dakota 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Fantastic!

Amy was fantastic to work with! I found her through wedding wire searches since I was an out of town bride. From the beginning, she is extremely responsive, friendly, helpful, and flexible. During my trial, her and Sarah listened to exactly what I wanted and made my visions come to life! The duo works so well together and are able to create art simultaneously, which saves on time. On the day of the wedding, they were promot and easy going. They did hair and makeup for myself, my mom, and my mother in law! I would recommend 10/10

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Studio 321 7
    Studio 321 8
  • Shaine

Shaine Cunningham 路 Married on 05/04/2019

So Talented and Truly Delightful

Amy is exactly the kind of person you want around you when you're getting ready on your wedding day! She is very talented, professional, prompt and responsive, and incredibly sweet and warm. She was so attentive to our ideas and created beautiful, natural looks with holding-power - my hair looked amazing and stayed in place until I took it down at 2 am. I felt gorgeous and got so many complements. I loved working with Amy and highly recommend her to future brides!

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Studio 321 9

Jenny 路 Married on 04/13/2019

Beautiful work!

Amy did an absolutely beautiful job with my wedding hairstyle as well as those of my bridesmaids, my mother, and my mother-in-law. My hairstyle stayed put and looked perfect all day and evening even after a few accidental bumps during dancing! Amy is so kind and easy to work with! I am sincerely grateful to have had her part of my wedding day!

Sent on 04/30/2019