321 E WATER ST, Charlottesville, VA 22902-5239 Map Phone number

About Studio 321

Studio 321 is a professional bridal beauty and hair boutique in Charlottesville, Virginia. Stylist Amy Loope is a licensed cosmetologist with many years of experience in editorial and event styling. She creates romantic, flawlessly natural looks that will let your true beauty shine through. Whether you鈥檙e a bohemian bride or want a more sophisticated style, Studio 321 will help complete your bridal dreams.

Studio 321 offers hair, makeup, and tanning services for both brides and bridal parties. Amy and her team will meet with you for a consultation and trial session to determine your ideal bridal style, and craft the exact details of your wedding look. She will then recreate the magic on your wedding day, showcasing your personality in flawless makeup application and hair styling.

studio 321 black circle logo larger 51 1029633

Studio 321 7
  • Stephannie

Stephannie 路 Married on 06/29/2019

Simply the Best!

Amy and Sara are simply the best! I received so many compliments about my hair and makeup on my wedding day. My mother's makeup was flawless and my pregnant Matron of Honor was glowing. Amy was quick to respond to any questions I had about my day of timing and helped me feel at ease while planning from afar. I couldn't have asked for a better beauty team!

Sent on 07/09/2019
    Studio 321 8
  • Katelyn

Katelyn 路 Married on 06/15/2019

Katelyn - Bride

Amy came recommended to me by my photographer, who also happened to be amazing! We did a hair trial a month and a half before my wedding and then she did my bridal hair. My hair was perfect and exactly how I wanted it. Amy will not scar you with tight ringlet curls, she creates beautiful waves that last longer than just one night, with minimal hairspray. Amy also did my bridesmaids hair and they were beautiful. If you are a very particular and picky person like me, Amy is your girl. She will take care of you!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Emily 路 Married on 06/15/2019

The best hair and makeup team!

Amy and Sara are amazing! When I went into my hair/makeup trial I had very little idea about what I wanted for my wedding hair and makeup, but they helped me to create a beautiful and natural look that was even better than I had imagined! On my wedding day they easily accommodated my large bridal party and actually finished ahead of schedule. They were even able to add on a few makeups for my bridesmaids the day of the wedding! Our hair and makeup look amazing all night, even with after an evening of dancing outside! Amy and Sara are so easy going and a calm presence to have around on your wedding day! I would highly recommend studio 321 to any bride looking for wedding day hair and makeup!

Sent on 07/17/2019