Stress Free Events and Weddings

Plano, TX View map Visit website
2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Stress Free Events and Weddings is a wedding planning company based in Plano, Texas, that services the Dallas-Fort Worth, other Texas towns, Oklahoma, and Arkansas. Since 1997, owner Lisa has been making couples' wedding dreams come true. In 2015, she established Stress Free Events & Weddings, which specializes in providing stress-free wedding planning services to couples in love on one of the most exciting days of their lives.

Services Offered:
Stress Free Events and Weddings, your planner will be with you every step of the way, listening to your ideas and working with you to plan the wedding of your dreams. We will help you with every aspect of the planning process, from budget analysis to the guest list and overall event design. Stress Free Events & Weddings provides day-of coordination, partial and full planning services for civil unions, destination and double weddings, cultural and religious ceremonies and elopements.

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$200

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth W. Married on 11/04/2022

Absolutely Amazing

I absolutely love Stress Free Events and Weddings! They helped me with planning and my decor package. It was everything I imagined it to be and more. My whole wedding felt like a dream. The name of this company is perfect because I really did feel stress free on my wedding day, and a lot of the time leading up to my wedding. Trust me, you definitely want to use them for your wedding!!! :)
  • Jessica
    Jessica S. Married on 10/16/2022

Lisa saved my wedding!

We were supposed to be getting married last month in Captiva, FL, but two weeks before our wedding day, Hurricane Ian ended up destroying our venue and the island. We wanted to keep the same wedding date, considering all our friends and family had already designated that weekend to our wedding. This left me with two weeks to re-plan an entire wedding here in McKinney that took me months to plan before. I called up Lisa at the Cotton Mill (this was a venue we had really liked when we were contemplating having a local wedding) and she had me come in the very next day to meet with her.

Obviously, I was a little frantic and emotional, but Lisa was so good at letting me know "she had this" and everything was going to be perfect. Within hours, she had gone down her list of vendors and we had already picked out so many things. Cake was done, rentals/lighting done, she had set up a meeting the following day between myself and the florist & caterer. She basically helped me plan an entire wedding within hours.

Lisa was always on top of communication between myself and the vendors and seriously took all my wedding stress away. I got to enjoy the process and my wedding day was the best day of my life (aside from the day our son was born). I call Lisa my "guardian angel" because she really was just that to me. I seriously could not have pulled this off without her. Could not recommend her and her team more. They were all so fun, enjoyable to be around, and I knew that they truly did care so much that my big day was perfect.
  • illustration stars

Charlie & Huiting
21 photos 路 08/25/2018

Pricing

Films by Roy Films by Roy Wedding Videographers

Lisa is a great professional, she is very invested in her brides and truly wants a unique experience for each one of them. I like how she relates with them, you would think they have been best friends. As a fellow vendor it's good and makes our job easier to work with a planner that knows her stuff. I highly recommend her.

SILVER SONG PRODUCTIONS SILVER SONG PRODUCTIONS Wedding DJs

Seamless attention to detail ..Will make your event flawless !!! No other choice needs to be made!!!

The Bowden Events & Weddings
5.0 out of 5 rating , 25 Reviews
路 Wedding Videographers

Windhaven Pkwy Plano, TX, 75093
914-456-2211
Location of (Stress Free Events and Weddings)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding