60 Intervale Road, Burlington, VT 05401 Map · Phone number

About StrayCat Flower Farm

StrayCat Flower Farm is a group of growers and floral designers dedicated to sustainable agricuture practices and on-going education in floral design. Whether you want to purchase bulk flowers to assemble on your own, or have us design and set-up everything for you, we'd love to chat and come up with options that suit your style and accomodate your budget!

DIY Bulk Flowers: tell us about your aesthetic & color palette, and we'll harvest buckets of focal blooms, fillers, and a variety of foliages for you to create your own arrangements.

Full Service: consultations, venue visits, custom design & event set-up. Enjoy your wedding day with family and friends while we work behind-the-scene to make it happen!

Hybrid: The best of both worlds! We do all the wedding-party bouquets, pin-on's, crowns....plus the aisle & arbor, while you have a play-date with buckets of blooms to DIY the reception flowers. We're happy to help come up with recipes for centerpieces! This combination is our most popular option.

Follow StrayCat Flower Farm on

StrayCat Flower Farm 5
StrayCat Flower Farm 6
StrayCat Flower Farm 7

Kait · Married on 07/28/2018

StrayCat is exactly what I was looking for in a florist. We ordered our bouquets, boutonnieres, and then several buckets of seasonal buds and greenery for us to decorate the barn with. Diana hopped on a call with me to chat about what I was thinking, from colors to inspiration and more. She was incredibly helpful - I wasn’t quite sure how to describe what I was thinking, but thanks to her prowess and Pinterest, she was able to get out what was in my head. And, thanks to her and her team, the flowers were GORGEOUS. Picking them up was such a delight and thinking about it still makes me smile. Diana was also able to provide some really great instructions for how to use the bulk buckets for bud vases and table runners: the result was absolutely breathtaking. Six months earlier, I had almost given up on having flowers at our wedding, and I feel so, so fortunate to have found StrayCat. Cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 08/19/2018
    StrayCat Flower Farm 8
    StrayCat Flower Farm 9

StrayCat Flower Farm's reply:

Hi Kait ~ Thanks so much for your kind words & taking time to post! Your input made it easy for us to provide just what you had in mind. We specialize in 'hybrid' weddings like yours. Lots of folks really enjoy the DIY aspect of putting together their own reception flowers. It's a great mixer for family & friends, whether they're experienced at floral design or just want a casual 'meet & greet' activity to have fun with.
    Cheers ~ Diana

Robin · Married on 03/24/2018

I really enjoyed working with StrayCat Flower Farm. I had a very tight timeline and the staff was extremely willing to work with a speedy turnaround and my budget restrictions. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and highly complimented by my wedding guests. I knew I had nothing to worry about working with StrayCat Flower Farm.

Sent on 03/28/2018
    StrayCat Flower Farm 10

StrayCat Flower Farm's reply:

Glad we got to help you out and provide just what you asked for! I loved your color palette of soft blues, violets, and silver grey. One of my favorite flowers that we grow is sky-blue nigella; it's almost turquoise, a rare color in the flower world. Cheers to you and Seth for indulging my love of blue blooms!

Emily · Married on 10/21/2017

The flowers Stray Cat provided for our wedding were so fresh, delicately beautiful and lasted a long time! I had asked for bouquets, boutonnieres, and two large ceremony arrangements, plus three buckets of stem flowers for my family to work with, and everything was better than what I had expected. When we had our (several) phone calls about what my vision was and what was in season, it was hard for me to articulate my ideas - I am not a florist! Stray Cat heard what I was trying to say and I got arrangements that were special and elegant, with a hint of woods-fairy.

Sent on 01/11/2018

StrayCat Flower Farm's reply:

Emily ~ So glad we got to work with you & Tim, and especially happy to hear that your family was pleased as well. I loved your vision (seasonal, botanical, woodsy) - that's our specialty!
    Cheers ~
    Diana

Award

StrayCat Flower Farm FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

• 60 Intervale Road Burlington, Vermont, 05401 See on map