P.O. Box 12602, Dallas, TX 75225 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

7 Reviews for Stradivarius String Quartet

Anne · Married on 12/29/2012

Stradivarius was amazing. They were effortless to work with - responsive and accommodating. The music was so, so beautiful, exactly what we'd chosen, and it made the ceremony that much more beautiful. I strongly recommend hiring Stradivarius!!

Sent on 01/21/2013

We had the stradivarius string quartet play for our wedding ceremony and our cocktail hour. They were absolutely amazing! We got so many compliment on how well they played. They were even able to play "All you need is love" by the Beatles when my husband and I walked down the aisle! I would highly recommend them to anyone who is thinking about using a string quartet in the Dallas area!

Sent on 06/30/2012

Mandy · Married on 10/09/2009

We used Stradivarius for ceremony music only. We found them through my cousin who used them at their wedding.

Responses to any questions always came within a matter of hours (if not minutes) and they were very flexible and professional.

I didn't get to hear much of them playing as I was in my bridal room hiding until everyone made it down the aisle, I heard the tail end of the processional piece (largo from Winter) and obviously the Bridal Chorus and Recessional and they did a wonderful job!

They were a little pricey but I would absolutely recommend them!

Sent on 10/21/2009