3549 Airport rd, Waterford, MI 48329 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Stop and Stare by Taylor

No matter what the occasion or milestone, Stop and Stare By Taylor is here to make your vision or dream photography come to life. David Taylor and his team are premier Michigan based photographers that specialize in weddings and offer a truly customized experience by getting to know you and crafting a photo shoot to meet your specific needs.

Follow Stop and Stare by Taylor on

4 Reviews for Stop and Stare by Taylor

• Joseph

Joseph · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Amazing photographer

Dave took our engagement photos and they were absolutely amazing. He was able to capture our love for each other with every shot! He even helped us get very creative with our poses. We had such a fun photo shoot. I highly recommend him to anyone that’s looking for a great photographer.

Sent on 02/22/2019

Amanda Trerice · Married on 08/24/2019

David is the best!!!

David Taylor is the best. His vision is unlike anything I’ve ever seen and I am so happy we went with Stop and Stare by David Taylor. From our engagement photo shoot to everything that went into our wedding day, he did everything I asked. The romantic shots he took of my husband and myself are absolutely stunning. Hire David for your special day and I promise you won’t be disappointed. Thank you again David (and your assistant on the big day) for your professionalism and hilarious personality.

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Y

Yeshi · Married on 07/29/2017

You will not be disappointed! I was very happy with his professionalism and our pictures came our really great. He did a great job!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Stop and Stare by Taylor's reply:

Thank you for the great review!

Dave

Stop and Stare by Taylor Pricing

Stop and Stare by Taylor Price Rates

Stop and Stare by Taylor FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints

• 3549 Airport rd Waterford, 48329 See on map