Stop and Stare by Taylor Reviews

Stop and Stare by Taylor 2
Stop and Stare by Taylor 3

Ran G · Getting married on 09/12/2020

Flexible and fun

After several back and forth messages, we made arrangements to work with David on some outdoor engagement photos. David sent some suggestions and made a comment about being flexible with inclement weather. As always happens, the weather was bad so David pushed the time to later in the day when it looked like it would clear up. We change the venue to his studio and we went to a local park. The weather cleared up, the scenery was great, David was fun to work with and the pictures turned out great. Thanks David!!

Sent on 11/01/2019
    Stop and Stare by Taylor 4
  • Christine

Christine Bunch · Getting married on 07/10/2020

I made the right decision!

I would highly recommend this photographer. Not only did he go above and beyond at our wedding (helping the groom get ready), he took the most amazing pictures. He captured the moments I didn't even know I wanted. I would not hesitate to hire this photographer. He's the one. Exceptional. Thank you David!!! You documented our special day in a way that I can look back and enjoy it for a lifetime.

Sent on 10/24/2019
    Stop and Stare by Taylor 5
    Stop and Stare by Taylor 6
  • Joseph

Joseph · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Amazing photographer

Dave took our engagement photos and they were absolutely amazing. He was able to capture our love for each other with every shot! He even helped us get very creative with our poses. We had such a fun photo shoot. I highly recommend him to anyone that’s looking for a great photographer.

Sent on 02/22/2019

Amanda Trerice · Married on 08/24/2019

David is the best!!!

David Taylor is the best. His vision is unlike anything I’ve ever seen and I am so happy we went with Stop and Stare by David Taylor. From our engagement photo shoot to everything that went into our wedding day, he did everything I asked. The romantic shots he took of my husband and myself are absolutely stunning. Hire David for your special day and I promise you won’t be disappointed. Thank you again David (and your assistant on the big day) for your professionalism and hilarious personality.

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Y

Yeshi · Married on 07/29/2017

You will not be disappointed! I was very happy with his professionalism and our pictures came our really great. He did a great job!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Stop and Stare by Taylor's reply:

Thank you for the great review!

Dave

Katherine · Married on 06/10/2016

3.5

I hired David Taylor's Stop and Stare photographer services. I made the right decision! Excellent delivery of profesdional service and exemplary work that will bring a lifetime of glorious memories of a beautiful day.

Sent on 10/12/2017