940 Resort Drive, Walkersville, WV 26447 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Stonewall Resort

Visionary Venues. Inspired by Nature.

Your wedding…we know you’ve been dreaming about this day for as long as you can remember. That’s why we are truly honored that you are considering making Stonewall Resort the setting for this magical, life-changing event. Whether your perfect wedding is beautifully casual, elegant and sophisticated, or breathtakingly opulent, we’re willing to do all we can to make it one that you, your families, and your guests will treasure forever.

At Stonewall Resort, we believe that the moments we create today will become cherished memories that last a lifetime. Our intimate setting provides family-friendly opportunities to connect with nature, explore the lake and play our Arnold Palmer Signature golf course– together.

Relax in our spa and pamper yourself, family, friends, and wedding party with a variety of body treatments, hair styling and make-up. Three onsite restaurants accommodate guests for dining or planned showers, private rehearsal dinners or farewell brunches.

I look forward to showing you how Stonewall Resort will make your dreams come true with a wedding experience that is close to nature, but far from ordinary.

Sincerely,

b82becdf98c19c16 d550
stonewall jackson west virgina wedding 4 51 685639

16 Reviews for Stonewall Resort

Molly · Married on 08/04/2017

I will tell anyone and everyone to get married at Stonewall Resort. It is such a perfect place to get married and has everything you could need. Kelly was super accommodating and handled my "bridezilla" moments very well. She was always quick to respond to any of my questions. We got married on a Friday night which made everything so affordable. I had NOTHING to worry about the day of our wedding, and they went above and beyond for me. I couldn't have picked a more perfect location.

Sent on 09/13/2017

Alexa · Married on 06/25/2016

Stonewall was the absolute perfect venue for our wedding! Morganne and the rest of the staff went above and beyond to make sure that all of our needs were fulfilled from the moment we signed a contract. The resort was more than accommodating to our almost 300 guests who are still raving about the beautiful setting, awesome amenities and delicious food. It should be noted that several of our guests traveled long distances to stay for the weekend and for many, it was there first time in West Virginia--they were all blown away. I would recommend this venue to anyone! My husband and I could not be happier about our experience. I wish I could be more specific but the truth is that every aspect of the weekend was even better than we could have imagined and we owe that all to Morganne and the rest of the staff!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Sara Beth · Married on 06/18/2016

Morganne and her team were beyond perfect! It was so nice knowing that once I got to Stonewall, I didn't have to worry about anything else for the wedding. Everyone went above and beyond to make sure all our guests were taken care of. I would highly recommend Stonewall Resort for weddings! It was so nice knowing everything was all in the same location and no one had to drive anywhere that weekend!

Sent on 08/05/2016

Stonewall Resort Pricing

Stonewall Resort Price Rates

Stonewall Resort FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,300.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,300.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 17.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 13
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Campsite/Cabin, Hotel, Park, Resort, Restaurant, Waterfront
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables, Tents, Tent Accessories
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, November, December

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Stonewall Resort 1
    Military Offer

Book for January- December 2020 & Receive:

15% discount on venue space rental: up to $400 value

15% discount on rehearsal dinner venue rental: up to $250 value

1-night complimentary stay on your first 2 anniversaries: based on availability; up to $400 value

10 S’mores Hobo Packs to enjoy at our Fire Pit: $100 value

Complimentary upgrade to our Lakeside Package

Includes floor length linens, chargers, champagne toast and mirror tiles ($15/guest value)

*Offer Valid for Friday or Sunday Weddings only. Wedding must take place in 2020 to receive offer.

• DJ SaltyDog
    DJ SaltyDog Wedding DJs

Great Venue for weddings or parties. Very professional. You will not go wrong choosing the Resort.

• Total Exposure Band
    Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very friendly and professional staff. An absolute beautiful venue. Highly recommended.

• Tim Ray Photography
    Tim Ray Photography Wedding Photographers

I have photographed many weddings at Stonewall Resort. The venue is one of the most beautiful in West Virginia, and I have enjoyed photographing weddings there over the years. The staff is very professional and the quality of their service is second to none. Some of my favorite wedding images I've captured over the years are from Stonewall Resort.

• 940 Resort Drive Walkersville, WV, 26447 See on map