1813 Martha Avenue, Fairmont, WV 26554 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Tim Ray Photography

I live a blessed life, I love my chosen profession and am ever thankful for the success I have enjoyed over the last nineteen years. We are available for weddings in West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Maryland, and worldwide.

Visit our website and blog to learn more about us!.

Thank you so much for checking out my profile, I look forward to helping you anyway I can with your event!
Follow Tim Ray Photography on

Tim Ray Photography 1
  • Kathryn

Kathryn Deremer · Married on 11/17/2018

Worth every penny

“Ecstatic” doesn’t even begin to describe how we feel when admiring the work of our wedding photographer. Tim has such a girft! He didn’t just take pictures of us, he bottled the joy of that night and embedded it into each photograph. He saw whatever was in the background and created an unbelievably artistic image. His photos tell our story.

When the event is over, all you'll have left is pictures. Tim Ray photography is worth every penny. You will not be disappointed!

Forever grateful to Tim and his family for so beautifully capturing the best night of our lives!

Sent on 05/11/2019
    Tim Ray Photography 2

Rae · Married on 10/20/2018

Awesome experience and gives great advice along the way!

Tim is great!! HIGHLY recommend! Great attention to detail.

Sent on 11/03/2018

Kayla · Married on 12/16/2017

They need to make sure they have a timeline that helped us alot!

Sent on 01/22/2018

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Tim Ray Photography 1
    FREE Deluxe Engagement Session
    Schedule a wedding consultation and receive a FREE Deluxe Engagement Session. A 2 hour session on-location up to 50 miles from our studio, including up to 2 outfits. Both color and black & white portraits are available. This session is a combination of posed and non-posed lifestyle portraits that capture the relationship between the two of you.

• Stonewall Resort
    Stonewall Resort Park & Outdoor Weddings

Stonewall Resort highly recommends Tim Ray Photography! Tim Ray has been offering his creative services at Stonewall Resort for years, and we are always confident he will take care of our wedding guests with diligence and class. We appreciate Tim's timeliness, dress and level of professionalism with our staff and clients.

• Lakeview Golf Resort & Spa
    Lakeview Golf Resort & Spa Hotel Weddings

We are never worried when we know that Tim Ray is in charge of photographing one of our weddings at Lakeview. He is extremely professional and has been in the business for years! He knows all the best places to go and get that best shot! You will not be disappointed if you choose Tim as your photographer.

• Nesler Media Productions
    Nesler Media Productions Wedding Videographers

Tim Ray is the most professional photographer that I have ever worked with. I am a videographer so I see a lot of photographers in action and Tim is the kindest, most professional and easiest to get along with that I have come to know. A great selection for any Bride or Groom.

• 1813 Martha Avenue Fairmont, 26554 See on map