Sylvania, OH 43560 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Deals 1

About Stillfootage Photography

We specialize in Wedding Photography and Videography. We offer a variety of packages to fit all budgets. We have been photographing weddings for 17 years. We travel all of Ohio and Michigan.

5 Reviews for Stillfootage Photography

Sarah · Married on 05/15/2010

At first I went with Stillfootage because my Husband and I were on a tight budget and Paige offered the best prices, but after seeing her work, I'm so glad we chose her!! Not only is she an amazing photographer, but I never even noticed her during my wedding! Looking at the photos she was in front of us one minute then behind us 2 seconds later and I never even saw her! Also when my Limo broke down and we were unalbe to make it to the art museum to take pics, Paige was great at improvising and my pictures turned out wonderfuly!! She is an awesome photographer and she went out of her way to make me feel comfortable so that my pictures reflected it!

Sent on 07/03/2010

Jennelle · Married on 01/02/2009

I was absolutely blown away by the services I received from Stillfootage. Paige arrived early, was nearly invisible when she needed to be, and was insanely helpful - to the point of showing us how to cut the cake, and helping my bridesmaids pin up their gowns when the folds came loose. The pictures I received were outstanding - she was fun, friendly, and made even the men feel comfortable while taking pictures. The price was great, and she gave me a great discount for having a Friday off-season wedding. I couldn't recommend them more!

Sent on 11/19/2009

Stephanie · Married on 05/19/2007

We were extremely pleased with our photography choice of Stillfootage Photography. Tom and Kristy were extremely helpful and a lot of fun to work with! They did a fantastic job getting some great poses for us and used the facility to its fullest. We loved the storybook album that we received with our package as well. It looks fantastic and will be treasured for many, many years to come.

Sent on 03/18/2009

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Stillfootage Photography 1
    $200.00 OFF
    Receive $200.00 off when you book a wedding package with Stillfootage.

• Ultimate Nights DJ
    Ultimate Nights DJ Wedding DJs

We've been working with Paige and her staff for almost 15 years now and Stillfootage is one of our favorite photographers. Friendly, laid back, and very easy to work with. Plus, the proof is in the pudding - their pictures are fantastic! If you want a stress-free wedding day then make Stillfootage a part of it. You'll thank yourself, and we'll thank you too!

• Sunrise Park & Banquet Center
    Sunrise Park & Banquet Center Banquet Halls

Paige and her team from Stillfootage do a fabulous job with weddings! They are fun to work with, but also professional. We always enjoy having them here, and never hesitate to recommend them!

• Bliss Cinema
    Bliss Cinema Wedding Videographers

One Of My Favorites! Very Fun & Easy To Work With! Experienced & Professional!

• Sylvania, 43560 See on map