Captured by Lydia

Lima, OH View map Visit website
$3,300 Most Popular Price

$3,300 Most Popular Price

Captured by Lydia is a professional wedding photography company based in Lima, Ohio. Lydia, the owner and photographer, specializes in lifestyle photography, she likes for your wedding day to naturally unfold with touches of gentle guidance. In 2006, she graduated with a degree in Art and Graphic Design. Her goal is to tell each couple's story through her photographs. This company has been a part of the wedding photography industry since 2014, providing services throughout the local areas of Lima, Findlay, and Toledo.

When asked what Lydia likes about weddings she says, " I love love. I'm sure that sounds cheesy but I do! I love watching the nervous excitement and the pure look of love in the couples eyes when they see each other. I love watching as everything else fades around them and they become the only ones in the room. It fills me with joy to be able to capture these moments to be visited year after year as the memories fade. I love helping couples develop their timeline for the day and I strive to make your day flow as smoothly as possible and help with any aspect I can, even if it's not exactly photography related! My favorite thing to capture is the interactions between the bride and groom, so there will be lots of laughing, snuggling, and kissing when you are in front of my camera...you've been warned ♥"

Captured by Lydia offers photography items in the form of albums, digital files, save-the-dates, canvases, prints, and thank-you cards. The company also offers the following services:

• Additional hours available
  • Boudoir shoots
  • Custom graphics
  • Engagement shoots
  • High-resolution images
  • Multiple locations available
  • Second photographer available
  • Wedding portraits

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,750

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,300

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Save the Date

• Lauren
    Lauren M. Married on 11/13/2021

Incredible Photographer!

Captured by Lydia did an incredible job capturing our wedding!! :) Lydia took the photos for our engagement and wedding photos. We are forever grateful for her, she is a true professional who brings immense care, creativity and style into her photography. She even made a special drive for our engagement photos to a place that was sentimental to my family. She was extremely helpful with the timeline of our wedding day and kept everything running smoothly. Her photos are timeless & beautiful, and every step of the photography process she shared before, during and after the wedding was wonderful & very organized. She was very quick with getting our photos back to us, and she adds special touches with her blog post & social media. We LOVE our photos and highly recommend to choose Lydia for your special day!!
    Brooklyn F. Married on 10/02/2021

Absolutely wonderful!

I have worked with Lydia a few times now. From my senior picture to my sisters wedding and now my wedding. She’s so incredibly talented and not afraid to speak up and get people where they need to be. We absolutely loved working with her!
    Brook D. Married on 06/26/2021

Excellent! Truly one of the main reasons our day was our dream!

Lydia truly exceeded our expectations entirely. She was aware of our desires for the day, worked them into the schedule she developed for us, included our desired shots in photos, encouraged us during poses, and was so so kind. She really was one of the main reasons our day ran so smoothly and was so stress free. She is personable and makes it clear she really does value the couples and families she works with. ❤️

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Rating 4.8 out of 5 , 2 Reviews
    · Banquet Halls

Lima, 45806
4193035904
Location of (Captured by Lydia)

Captured by Lydia frequently asked questions

What photography services does Captured by Lydia include in the starting price?

Captured by Lydia includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Captured by Lydia include in their most popular wedding package?

Captured by Lydia includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Captured by Lydia offer?

Captured by Lydia offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Captured by Lydia offer?

Captured by Lydia offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Captured by Lydia offer for wedding events?

Captured by Lydia offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Captured by Lydia and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Captured by Lydia is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Toledo for your wedding