11781 Obee Road, Whitehouse, OH 43571 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 6
  • Deals 1

About The Stables

Are you dreaming of a barn style wedding? Our location will provide the perfect backdrop for an unforgettable event. Set among pastures with friendly farm animals roaming about, this barn-style building is a unique, rural wedding venue just outside of Toledo. The Stables is now booking Wedding Ceremonies and Receptions for 2019 and 2020!

Ceremony and Reception

Experience complete peace and tranquility as you recite your vows on your special day. Your ceremony may be held outdoors in our beautiful pastures or inside The Stables. Exchange vows under an flower-adorned arbor on a vast pasture, or arrange a ceremony and reception in the 7,500-square-foot main facility built in 2014. Soaked in natural light, The Stables has white swept drapery ceiling décor with strung bistro lights in between. There is room for up to 299 guests indoors and has an open-air patio overlooking Swan Creek.

The Stables partners with the vendors of your choice for all your wedding needs. Some included services are:

- On-Site Bridal suite

- Nearby House for Groomsmen

- Reception tables and chairs (available for indoor use)

- Outside catering allowed

- WiFi

- Handicap Accessible

Other Services

Other wedding festivities take place at The Stables, including rehearsals, bridal showers, and engagement parties. The Stables also welcomes green and eco-friendly weddings.

Location

Located in Whitehouse, Ohio, The Stables is a quaint country setting near Oak Openings Metropark and The Butterfly House at Wheeler Farms. It is about a 20-minute drive from Toledo and Perrysburg. Address: 11781 Obee Rd. Whitehouse, OH 43571

• Shady Brook Acres

Videos 1 vídeo

4 Reviews for The Stables

Kayla Miller · Married on 10/19/2018

Beautiful Venue!

We had a perfect wedding day at The Stables. We did the ceremony outside, cocktail hour and reception all there this fall. The owner and contacts answered questions quickly and genuinely were there to help. Checking on us the day prior of the event and the day of. I have heard it gets hot there in the summer, if it is going to be hot RENT an air chiller! It's not up to the stables to provide this and I have seen people complain they were hot in August on 100 degree days.. in my opinion the bride and groom should have rented an air chiller that day. We were lucky with a cool fall night and the heat in the barn worked perfect. We did a Friday wedding which I would recommend as well so you can get in the day prior to set up, this was huge and went the day of go stress free! We received a lot of compliments on this venue, it is a one of a kind in the Toledo area and I just loved every bit of it. The lights, draping, tables all included and the venue itself is so beautiful, highly recommend.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Brittany · Married on 10/17/2015

The Stables is a stunning venue for a wedding!!!! My husband and I got married here in October and I cannot tell you how many people came up to us saying it was the best wedding they had ever been to!!!! (But I'm a little biased) It is a family run establishment and I met the owner several times and he was equally as enthusiastic about our nuptials as we were. Colleen Tankoos, the event coordinator, is an ABSOLUTE dream to work with and really worked with us. It may seem a little pricey but I'll tell you you will not regret having your wedding here!!!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Erin · Married on 10/03/2015

The Stables on Obee is a beautiful venue to have a ceremony and reception and made for breathtaking photographs. I had mine October 3, 2015 and I heard nothing but positive feedback from my guests all night. The biggest reason I chose this venue is because of it's beauty inside and out. I wanted a place that would accommodate an unexpected indoor ceremony - given that October doesn't have the most predictable weather. We did end up inside but by no means did it change my day. Christy and Colleen were both very helpful in answering all of my questions and made themselves easy to get ahold of at any time. Duke Wheeler (the owner) even made an appearance on the morning of my wedding to ensure that I had everything I needed and it was where it was supposed to be!! A HUGE thank you to everyone there!!

Sent on 11/02/2015

The Stables FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Chairs
    Parking
    Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
    Barn
    Farm/Ranch
    Park
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer?
    Clean Up
    Get Ready Rooms
    Outside Vendors
    Pet Friendly
    Wifi
  • What event items are available?
    Audio Equipment
    Chairs
    Drapery
    Lighting
    Tables
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    May
    September
    October

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Stables 1
    2019 Friday Offer!

The Stables has a discounted price for Friday weddings in 2019. Please call or email for additional details! info@thestablesonobee.com 419-872-1731.

• Memorable Knights Entertainment
    Memorable Knights Entertainment Wedding DJs

A venue is a very important piece to your wedding night! I highly recommend The Stables! They work hard to accommodate everyones needs, from the bride and groom to all the vendors. They have an exceptionally beautifully remodeled stable on a beautiful piece of land, to make every photo memory absolutely perfect.

• Colbis Photo
    Colbis Photo Wedding Photographers

Wow, where should I begin? The stables has such beautiful grounds from the gardens to the fields, the gazebo, to the rustic old barn! The whole area is so stunning and lovely to shoot on. The inside of the venue itself is equally wonderful! Beautiful white ceilings wonderful us photographers to help you get the best photos possible. The tea lights and just clean white drapery strung from the ceiling adds even more to the already serene main area. Clean back rooms and bathrooms help to complete this as a wonderful spot to host your event. Let me know if you would like to see photos from my time there.

• Luckybird Photography
    Luckybird Photography Wedding Photographers

Such a gem in the area! We love The Stables team as well as the clean slate for brides! You are able to do so much with this barn venue space! I have only heard great things from our brides and grooms and we couldn't agree more!

• 11781 Obee Road Whitehouse, 43571 See on map