The Stables is a dreamy wedding venue in Whitehouse, Ohio.
Venue Rental Details:
- 13.5 hour rental for ceremony & reception (10:30am-Midnight)
- Accommodates up to 275 guests indoors
- Newly renovated onsite bridal suite
- Air Conditioning and Heating units
- Interior bistro lighting, wooden chandeliers, and white tulle drapery
- 275-White Resin Chairs, for indoor use
- 12-72" Rounds
- 26-60" Rounds
- 4-6ft & 4-8ft tables
- Handipcap Accessible
- BOSE audio equipment and microphone
- Bonfire Pit
- Patio with bistro lighting & black iron rod furniture
- Access to Wheeler Farms for scheduled photography sessions, based on availability
- Clients are required to obtain services of a Wedding Coordinator, Caterer & Bartender from our Approved Vendor List
- Ice available for purchase
- Experienced Event Associate onsite the day of your event
- Rental rate is inclusive of all taxes and fees
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What event items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
What months are included in your peak season?
What months are included in your off-peak season?
Any other questions?
12 ReviewsWrite a review
29 User photos
Are you interested?
Friday Weddings at The Stables have access to:
- Guarunteed time on Thursday for setup and a rehearsal walkthrough
- Adjusted payment schedule
- Our wedding coordinator requirement being waived
Contact us today for more information!
Contact us to learn about out off-season pricing in the months of January, February, and March.
Hello + Happy Wedding Planning!!
My name is Cameron and I am the Lead Event Associate at The Stables.
One of my favorite parts of working at The Stables is meeting with each of our couples and watching their wedding inspiration become a reality. Each wedding is truly unique and reflects on the couples' personality and vision.
Our staff will ensure all questions are answered and are eager to help make your special day unforgettable!
Call or Text today to schedule a tour & discuss availability, (419) 872-1731 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional Network & Endorsements4 Endorsements
A venue is a very important piece to your wedding night! I highly recommend The Stables! They work hard to accommodate everyones needs, from the bride and groom to all the vendors. They have an exceptionally beautifully remodeled stable on a beautiful piece of land, to make every photo memory absolutely perfect.
Wow, where should I begin? The stables has such beautiful grounds from the gardens to the fields, the gazebo, to the rustic old barn! The whole area is so stunning and lovely to shoot on. The inside of the venue itself is equally wonderful! Beautiful white ceilings wonderful us photographers to help you get the best photos possible. The tea lights and just clean white drapery strung from the ceiling adds even more to the already serene main area. Clean back rooms and bathrooms help to complete this as a wonderful spot to host your event. Let me know if you would like to see photos from my time there.
Such a gem in the area! We love The Stables team as well as the clean slate for brides! You are able to do so much with this barn venue space! I have only heard great things from our brides and grooms and we couldn't agree more!
Would you like to visit?
The Stables frequently asked questions
- Bridal Suite
- Banquet Hall
- Uncovered Outdoor
- Bridal Shower
- Engagement Party
- Clean Up
- Get Ready Rooms
- Outside Vendors
- Pet Friendly
- Audio Equipment