136 W Main Street, 201-202, Mesa, AZ 85201-7341 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Still Life Studios - Photography

Still Life Studios is a team of wedding and portrait photographers. We share a passion for photography and strive to give our couples an amazing experience before, during, and after their wedding day.

Our photography style is clean and classic. This means we hand edit your photos and keep them true to the color you saw on your wedding day (no filters). Our style while photographing your wedding is a split between documentary and an editorial style. We like to give very little direction and instead catch the beautiful candid moments that happen while you're getting ready and during your ceremony and reception. Our editorial style comes to life during your formal groups and bridal session to keep you and your family looking their best! Mixing these two styles lets us capture your day in its entirety, while making sure you don't feel like you are actually taking photos all day - you are just enjoying your wedding day!

Outside of your wedding day our studio also provides a varetiy of printed heirlooms to showcase your photos for years to come from custom invitations & save the dates to wedding books & albums!

Come in to meet us! We'd love to hear your story and see your vision for your wedding day!

Investment

We have designed four popular wedding collections to guide you in planning; they start at $2799. However if you want something unique to you, you can custom build a package with our ala carte!

All packages include an engagement session, wedding day coverage, an online gallery for proofing and ordering, DVD or download options with printing rights and most importantly a 1 week turn around! For many couples this means their wedding photos are online before they've returned from their honeymoon!

Contact us for detailed package information!
Office@StillLifeStudios.com
480.985.3959

And feel free to check out more of our work on Instagram!
instagram.com/stilllifestudios

Still Life Studios - Photography 6
Still Life Studios - Photography 7

Madison · Married on 06/08/2019

Excellent experience

We loved Still Life! They were fun, enthusiastic, kind, considerate of family dynamics, easygoing, and helped create our perfect vision for photos! Katelyn did a great job with our photos and she continued to check in about things we wanted photographed. They were perfect for our day!!! :)

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Still Life Studios - Photography 8
    Still Life Studios - Photography 9
    Still Life Studios - Photography 10
    Still Life Studios - Photography 11

Meghan · Married on 05/26/2019

Best Day Ever 5.26.2019

For our wedding, the one thing I wanted was the best photographer because the photos are what I was going to be able to cherish for a lifetime. We decided to have our wedding in Arizona (we live in Illinois) and that made the process a little tougher for me because I physically wasn't going to meet the photographers until a later date and I hadn't had any family or friend recommendations out there. During my process to find our photographer I looked at how the vendors did engagement and wedding photos, reviews given to them and how responsive they were when I reached out to them. Still Life Studios stood out to me the most. They are very responsive and from my very first skype session with Bridget, I thought we instantly connected and I felt like she truly understood what I was looking for. After we decided to book them we wanted our engagement photos out in Phoenix with Bridget (that was the first time we met in person). She naturally meshed great with my husband and I which allowed us to have fun with our engagement shoot. On our wedding day, Bridget arrived early to take photos of the girls getting ready and took charge right away. Karis was our second shooter. She hung out with the guys early on in the day and they were amazed by her because she knew them all by name. We got so many compliments on Bridget and Karis throughout the night and we still are getting compliments since we have gotten back to Illinois. I can' thank them enough for their amazing personalities and capturing the best day of our lives.
    Mr. and Mrs. Smith

Sent on 05/30/2019

Katie · Married on 01/11/2019

Wonderful Experience

Still Life did an absolutely fantastic job with our engagement and wedding photos! Our photographer was courteous, professional and super easy to work with. My husband and I aren't the most comfortable in front of the camera, and Bridgette was able to make us feel at ease which resulted in some truly wonderful moments captured on film. The actual wedding day photo sessions went off without a hitch with Bridgette always being on alert to capture all of our wonderful ceremony and reception. I strongly recommend Still Life Studios!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Still Life Studios - Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,799.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,997.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

• Bird of Paradise Weddings
    Bird of Paradise Weddings Wedding Officiants

Absolutely fabulous photographers! Very talented & "I Do" highly recommend reaching out to them for your wedding ceremony & festivities! Most Sincerely~ Montana Officiant/Minister @ Bird of Paradise Weddings

• BarGuys
    BarGuys Wedding Caterers

The photos that Still Life Studios capture of your special day couldn't be any more perfect. They are amazing photographers and these memories are what you'll show your friends and family for the rest of your lives. BarGuys not only endorse but LOVE Still Life Studios!

• Jan Dekker Designs
    Jan Dekker Designs Wedding Florists

Matt and his crew are amazing. I love getting the opportunity to work with them often because I know my clients are going to get the best photos around. They are so professional, fun, easy to work with and can capture the most amazing moments. If you want fantabulous photos - call Still Life Studios!

• 136 W Main Street, 201-202 Mesa, Arizona, 85201-7341 See on map