7321 E 122nd Terrace, Grandview, MO 64030 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Steven Michael Photography

MY PHILOSOPHY

Your wedding day is one of the most important and thrilling days of your life and your wedding photography is one of the most important investments you make for your wedding day. This is for good reason. Once the “I do’s” have been said, the cake has been served, and the last guest has left…there is you, your memories, and your photos to look back on.

Choosing a photographer means more than ensuring you will have beautiful photos that tell your story for years to come. My clients hire me to be a trusted advisor, a people manager, a supporter, an uplifting presence, and a pre-planner with almost 10 years of experience, know-how, and intuition. Other than your closest bridal party members, you will likely spend more time with your photographer than anyone else on your wedding day. Choosing a photographer is far more than just a casual decision and your wedding is far more than just a casual event. I hope to be able to serve you on your day!

A LITTLE BIT ABOUT ME

Im originally from the suburbs of Washington, D.C. I have mostly lived in Bowie, MD and Annapolis, MD before relocating to Kansas City, Missouri in 2006. I currently reside in the south Kansas City area with my wife and three kiddos.

Over the years I’ve had the priveledge of photographing so many wonderful couples, families, children, places, and events. Every environment and every person presents a new opportunity to capture love, joy, personality, excitement, relationship, and reality. I love photography and I love meeting new people in new places.

PRESS & PUBLICITY

My work has been featured, published, and/or mentioned by the following…

Brides Magazine (nationally)

KC Weddings Magazine

The Knot Magazine (Missouri/Kansas)

Country Living Magazine

Reader's Digest

Dallas Brides Magazine

Perfect Wedding Guide (Kansas City edition)

100LayerCake.com

instaproofsnamegeorgiascrip
franklauren0089

21 Reviews for Steven Michael Photography

Sarah · Married on 07/08/2017

Steve was fantastic to work with! Our engagement and wedding photos were amazing, and he was able to capture exactly what we were looking for. He really was able to work with us, and get the photos our families wanted. As a bonus, our wedding photos were ready well before the contracted date. He's amazing.

Sent on 08/14/2017

Natalie · Married on 08/10/2016

Hands down best engagement photographer in the Kansas City area! My fiancee and I were very impressed with how professional Steve was and it lead to a great working relationship. The quality of the pictures far surpassed our expectation and we would without any hesitation book with Steve again in the future!!!

Sent on 06/16/2016

Katelyn · Married on 07/23/2016

Steve was a magnificent photographer for our engagement and wedding photos. Before we booked him, I checked out his page on Facebook and his website http://www.stevenmichaelphoto.com/ to see what style of photos he shot. I think these are very honest photos and really capture the moment (while making you look really good!). When I reached out to him, he was incredibly quick to respond, along with throughout the entire process. We received our amazing photos in little over a month after our wedding--most of my friends married this summer are still waiting for theirs. The $2600 fee covered our engagement photos in the KC area, travel fee (we are about 2 1/2 hrs out of KC), and wedding photos. He came early in the morning and agreed to stay as long as we wanted. I have zero complaints or reservations about Steve as our photographer--he really came through when we needed him and gave us beautiful photographs at both our engagement session and wedding. He would be an excellent photographer at anyone's wedding!

Sent on 09/24/2016

Steven Michael Photography Pricing

Steven Michael Photography Price Rates

Steven Michael Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Prints