316 Relaince Dr, Franklin, TN 37067 Map · Phone number

About Stephen Color Productions

We create beautiful wedding films that you and your friends will love!

Follow Stephen Color Productions on

Stephen Color Productions 6
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 04/15/2018

A-maz-ing!

Where do I begin? Totally booked him last min and he was amazing. FaceTimed us so he could get to know us before hand. He had such a wonderful vision and as an amazing eye!! Our wedding video was better then I ever expected it to be. He captured everything so perfectly and as I remember it. It makes me cry all over again!!!
    He got us the video way faster then all of my friends other videographer which was a super plus :)

Sent on 01/21/2019
    Stephen Color Productions 7
    Stephen Color Productions 8
    Stephen Color Productions 9
    Stephen Color Productions 10
    Stephen Color Productions 11
    Stephen Color Productions 12

Ashley · Married on 11/11/2017

I truthfully was not planning on hiring a videographer for my wedding. My mom convinced me that I should, and now I am so glad that I did! Steven did an amazing job with our video. He listened to what we wanted (a family-friendly video to show our future children) and gave us exactly that. He has other routes you can go with your video if that is what you desire. He was very affordable compared to other videographers in the area. Not to mention, he has a very calming presence on one of the most stressful days of your life. I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 01/19/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/17/2017

Stephen was so easy to work with! Before the wedding we met for lunch to just get to know each other and he asked us about our story and about any specifics that we wanted. He is super easy to talk to and very genuine. The day of the wedding he was so nice and blended in with everyone there. He was wonderful and did an amazing job on our video. We can not thank him enough!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Stephen Color Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, SD Card, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• 316 Relaince Dr Franklin, Tennessee, 37067 See on map