950 Glenneyre Street, Laguna Beach, CA 92651 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 54

About Stephen Orlick

Stephen Orlick Featured on - Style Me Pretty

I’m Stephen Orlick an Editorial Wedding and Portrait photographer based in Laguna Beach, CA.

I know how important it is to you to hire the right photographer. Your wedding day pictures will be stellar! My passion to tell your wedding day "story" through compelling images.

I provide a very personal wedding photography experience focused on your personality and needs. I know we will have a great experience together. But don’t take my word for it, check out my WeddingWire reviews and samples of my work at orange county wedding photographer

Your first criteria is to like what you see in my photographs. But it’s just as important for you to be comfortable with your photographer. You need a photographer that puts you at ease and instills confidence so you can just be your awesome self, knowing you will get beautiful pictures to cherish for your lifetime.

Let's get a conversation going. I would love to hear more about your wedding day plans.

All the best,

dreher 1236 edit edi
  • Videos 6

22 Reviews for Stephen Orlick

Shelly · event on 02/12/2015

I can't say enough about Stephen Orlick. My finace and I are from Illinois, but were visitng Orange County and thought it would be a beautiful back drop to have our engagement photos taken. I connected with Stephen because his portfolio online was stunning. He seemed to have a style that was casual and loving as opposed to posed and cliche. Due to our busy travel schedule we had little time for our photo session, but with Stephen's flexibility and knowledge for the area, we were able to shoot our photos in the time allotted. Stephen had us back in his studio that evening to look over the photos. They were absolutely amazing... there were so many beautiful photos that we really had a hard time picking. (A nice problem to have!) Communication with Stephen across states has been great as he's very responsive to any follow up questions. My finace and I were so thrilled with his work, we've hired Stephen to come shoot our Illinois wedding in August and I can wait to see how they turn out! A good photograher is hard to come by because there are so many people these days with a digital camera in their hands, but it's so worth investing in experience and talent. Thank you, Stephen, for all your work so far and we're looking forward to August.

Sent on 03/28/2015

Peter · Married on 02/14/2014

We live in Atlanta, and planned our wedding for Laguna, CA. Thus we were not able to meet Steve in person prior to the 'big day' - and had to rely on a phone call to decide. Complicating this was the wedding was for 2 guys (been together 30 years) and we did not want to feel awkward if the photographer was not 100% fine with this fact... We wanted just casual shots of the two of us - and were not having the formal shots typically associated with weddings. Steve was amazing and terrific! He was totally professional and made us both feel relaxed and was able to capture some really great shots. He did some amazing shots into the sun and the results were perhaps the best photos we have ever had taken! He is a really great photographer. 100% happy to recommend him.

Sent on 03/12/2014

Stephen Orlick's reply:

It was a pleasure to photograph your wedding. Thank you so much for your kind words.

Thomas · Married on 07/27/2013

Extremely impressed! Stephen was helpful, professional, and his pictures of our wedding were OUT OF THIS WORLD! Amazing. Has a great eye for what makes an amazing photograph. I WILL be recommending him to others in the months and years to come! -Thom

Sent on 08/01/2013

• Timeless Event Design
    Timeless Event Design Wedding Planners

TRULY A PLEASURE TO WORK WITH! WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANY BRIDE!

• American Mobile Music DJ & Photography Service
    American Mobile Music DJ & Photography Service Wedding DJs

Get FABULOUS photos with Stephen Orlick Photography, great to work with, we definitely would recommend him!!

• Planning Forever Memories
    Planning Forever Memories Wedding Planners

I worked with Stephen on a wedding at the Fairmont in Newport Beach; he does amazing works - really knows how to capture the moment.

• 950 Glenneyre Street Laguna Beach, 92651 See on map