About Stephen Dohring Photography

Stephen Dohring Photography is a wedding photography business in Largo, Florida. Working with this photographer means that couples can expect to see imaginative and authentic photos of their weddings, with a high focus on meaningful moments and unique subject matter. Owner Stephen Dohring took a liking to photography at a young age and later rediscovered that passion, which he pursued professionally as an artistic outlet.

Happy couples' photos are taken in a photojournalistic way, showing more of the unscripted moments as opposed to more staged pictures. The photographer offers the following services:

• Second shooter
  • Liability insurance
  • Custom graphics
  • Trash-the-dress

Areas Covered
Stephen Dohring Photography is available to cover weddings in additional locations. He also serves clients in Tampa, Orlando and Naples.

Follow Stephen Dohring Photography on
deannejordanw234

19 Reviews for Stephen Dohring Photography

• Jenna

Jenna · Married on 02/24/2017

Steve is truly AMAZING at what he does and made our wedding day the best day of our lives! Throughout the whole process from first reaching out about an inquiry all the way through up and beyond our wedding day everything was exceptional! On the days leading up to the wedding he called me to walk through every detail in depth and made me feel way less stressed! He even was able to accommodate taking as many pictures of our families prior to the ceremony so we could enjoy as much of the cocktail hour as possible with our out of town guest! We did a destination wedding in Clearwater, FL at The Sandpearl Resort! During the wedding he was incredible in getting amazing shots and candidates of me dancing with my grandfather, my parents, my girls and of course my husband! As if he had not already been so wonderful already he got the final proofs of our wedding over to us within 48 hours! It was truly incredible as we arrived for our first night of our honeymoon and were able to open an email with all of the amazing photos! I can't describe the feeling when we opened the photos proofs! I could barely get through the first couple without shedding happy tears!! Every single photo truly captures who my husband and I are and our love for each other. I will cherish these photos forever and consider ourselves lucky to have found Steve as our wedding photographer! I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Steve for your wedding! He made our day amazing and we can't thank him enough!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Nathalia · Married on 11/13/2016

Steve was amazing to work with. Our wedding pictures were better than expected. It was by far the best investment we made on our day. As a bride, my advice is invest in great photos. The photos is what we have to look at and reminisce on one of the happiest days of your life. Thank you, Steve. You rock!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Stephen Dohring Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• Chantilly Cakes
    Chantilly Cakes Wedding Cakes

An Artist to say the least. I have had the pleasure of working with Stephen Dohring on many ocassions and my brides are never disappointed. I love having his work displayed in my shop and on my facebook page. I highly recommend them.

• Catering By Robert
    Catering By Robert Wedding Caterers

We became acquainted with Stephen during his transition from his basic event photography via another vendor to his own company. How lucky we and our client were! Stephen truly captures the "essence" of not only the bride and groom, but the essence of the photo location itself. If you look closely at other photographer's web sites, you see similar poses and props (hanging wedding gowns, shoes on the sand, etc.) But in Stephen's work you see an attention to the actual circumstances and people themselves. In my opinion, as an event planner, that is what all wedding photographers should do . . . have an eye for uniqueness that reflects the personality of the bride and groom at their location. Stephen goes above and beyond this by developing a sequence of slide show pictures set to music. As watch the show, you truly feel you share the emotions felt by everyone in attendance that day. This is the true sign of a sensitive, talented photographer no matter whether he photographs you at the "Don" or in your own backyard. KUDOS, Steve . . . keep up the great work!

• Largo, 33774 See on map