Stephanie Teague Events

From Wine Country to Sacramento to Lake Tahoe and everwhere in between, Davis, CA 95618 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Stephanie Teague Events

Stephanie Teague Events is an event planning boutique specializing in artful weddings and occasions. We design and coordinate fabulous events from Wine Country to Sacramento to Lake Tahoe and everywhere in between. We are young, stylish, artistic, fun and creative - and love to infuse that energy into every event we do! We approach wedding coordination with a fresh perspective and our affection for love stories, families, celebrations and details creatively inspire us and are the reason why we love what we do!

Although a client can plan their own wedding or event, it can be an overwhelming task that quickly becomes a full time job. The staff at Stephanie Teague Events are experts at pointing their clients in the right direction - saving them money and time so they can focus on those aspects of planning that are the most enjoyable. We help our clients develop the design and style of the event and guide them to the best resources to achieve the desired result. Our professional team will manage the details and get the best for their clients budget, allowing the client to relax and enjoy the celebration.

There are a variety of services Stephanie Teague Events offers their clients. However, we know that each client has a unique vision and they can therefore create an individual package tailored to meet our clients specific needs and budget, using one or all of their event package models.

Stephanie Teague Events wants to celebrate each of our clients style and impress the clients guests with seamless, cutting edge event planning, coordination and design. We want to transform the clients venue into an unforgettable atmosphere and assemble the perfect list of professionals. Stephanie Teague Events wants to turn their clients party planning stress into joyful anticipation while ensuring they have the most exquisite floral arrangements, flawlessly crafted invitations, and the best catering and entertainment Northern California has to offer.

Stephanie Teague, owner and lead planner, has loved weddings ever since she was a little girl. Since then she has always believed in true love and that when its found, it should be celebrated! While planning her own wedding, Stephanie realized her passion for weddings went a bit deeper than the average person. She enjoys every aspect of the planning process: the overwhelming tasks of negotiating, scheduling, budgeting, and organizing. Her favorite part of each event is the few hours of beautiful, organized chaos that ensue the day of the event, as all the pieces come together to complete her vision and the client's dream.

Following her dream to turn her passion into a business, she earned her wedding planner certification from the Wedding Planning Institute (WPI) in the spring of 2011. She also completed the Preston Bailey Wedding Design course through WPI making her a certified wedding designer as well. She currently lives in Davis, CA with her husband Kelly and her daughter Liliana.

Follow Stephanie Teague Events on

Stephanie Teague Events 6
Stephanie Teague Events 7

Tiana Maciel · Married on 09/22/2018

Wedding Planner

I got engaged last October and quickly realized planning a wedding was not as easy as I thought it was going to be. In November, I started looking for a wedding planner. Stephanie was recommended to me by a long time family friend. I contacted Stephanie and we set up a time to meet. She was kind enough to drive to Sacramento and meet at an odd time in order to work around my job schedule. When we first met, I knew she would be perfect to help plan my wedding. She was very friendly, organized, and passionate about her job. She went over all of the packages that she offered and did not pressure us at all. Once we decided which package we wanted (we went with her Full Coordination package), the real wedding planning began. Stephanie helped us create a detailed budget for the wedding to help keep us on track which was extremely helpful when looking at different vendors. She provided us information on venues, vendors, and even clothing. She was available by phone or text whenever (and I mean WHENEVER) we had any questions or concerns. She attended meetings with us and even helped coordinate a lot of the meetings. She dealt with the stressful phone calls, contracts, and keeping up the timelines. She helped coordinate colors, linens, invitations, programs, menus, etc. She really understood how stressful wedding planning can be and did not judge me based on my wild expectations for my wedding day. She also was very honest with us and we always knew what to expect. I can 100% say that my wedding turned out PERFECT thanks to Stephanie. She made the day go so smoothly. She handled everything with such grace. Everyone, including my bridal party, loved her. We are so grateful to have met Stephanie and would use her in the future for any other big occasion. Thank you Stephanie!

Stephanie Teague Events 8
    Stephanie Teague Events 9
    Stephanie Teague Events 10
    Stephanie Teague Events 11
    Stephanie Teague Events 12
    Stephanie Teague Events 13

Kelsey · Married on 09/14/2018

If you're getting married, you MUST hire Stephanie Teague.

When my fiancee, now wife, and I first contacted Stephanie for our Lake Tahoe wedding, we included the fact that this is a same-sex wedding. Her response: "I fully support everyone's right to marry the person they love!" To most people, that may not mean much, but to us, that was huge - to hear a wedding vendor so openly embrace our wedding was so emotional and reassuring - and we knew we found the right person to help plan our wedding.

From our first meeting via Facetime, Stephanie was very transparent and communicative. Every text message went answered, every request was followed up on. I was shocked when she would always say, "I'll do that for you," then have it done in less than 24 hours. Her level of professionalism is unparalleled. She made the final weeks of our wedding planning process seem smooth and manageable - our only regret is not hiring her sooner than two months before the wedding! During our wedding week, she was calm, organized, and on top of EVERYTHING. She arranged things I didn't even think of, packaged items I swore I'd forget, and followed up on the littlest details that I honestly didn't even remember because she was allowing us to enjoy our day. Her timeline was on point, her details were beautiful, and she was an absolute joy to celebrate our wedding with. Our wedding day was perfect because of Stephanie. We're so grateful to Stephanie Teague Events for helping make our day so magical. I cannot recommend her enough.

Elhum · Married on 08/18/2018

Stephanie was an absolute dream to work with! She is extremely kind and super attentive to detail. I had hired her for day of coordinator and she met with me a month before at the venue and went through every single detail I wanted and made notes on EVERYTHING! She was such a good listener and had great ideas and insight as well. The day of, oh my gosh, I don't know what I would have done without her (and her amazing crew). She took care of more than she even had to to make sure I was happy with every detail! Thank you times a million for everything you did and how on top of all of it you were! I will recommend her for ANYONE-your wedding wouldn't be the same without Stephanie!

Stephanie Teague Events FAQ

• What is the hourly rate? $ 125.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Camellia String Quartet
    Camellia String Quartet Wedding Musicians

We found Stephanie easy to work with and very organized.

• Pigment & Parchment
    Pigment & Parchment Wedding Invitations

Stephanie works great under pressure! She made sure everything went off without a hitch even when other vendors were disappearing when problems arose she made sure to take care of the problem and finish up all the details on time and with a smile on her face! Can't wait to work with her again and know she'd take care of all the details without a bride and groom even knowing how much she'd doing for them!

• Reel to Real Video
    Reel to Real Video Wedding Videographers

Stephanie is great to work with and very professional. She makes it a point to keep us in the loop which helps us tremendously! We'd recommend her to anyone!

• From Wine Country to Sacramento to Lake Tahoe and everwhere in between Davis, CA 95618 See on map
    5302047330 (Phone number)