Stephanie Teague Events

From Wine Country to Sacramento to Lake Tahoe and everwhere in between, Davis, CA 95618 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Stephanie Teague Events

Stephanie Teague Events is an event planning boutique specializing in artful weddings and occasions. We design and coordinate fabulous events from Wine Country to Sacramento to Lake Tahoe and everywhere in between. We are young, stylish, artistic, fun and creative – and love to infuse that energy into every event we do! We approach wedding coordination with a fresh perspective and our affection for love stories, families, celebrations and details creatively inspire us and are the reason why we love what we do!

Although a client can plan their own wedding or event, it can be an overwhelming task that quickly becomes a full time job. The staff at Stephanie Teague Events are experts at pointing their clients in the right direction – saving them money and time so they can focus on those aspects of planning that are the most enjoyable. We help our clients develop the design and style of the event and guide them to the best resources to achieve the desired result. Our professional team will manage the details and get the best for their clients budget, allowing the client to relax and enjoy the celebration.

There are a variety of services Stephanie Teague Events offers their clients. However, we know that each client has a unique vision and they can therefore create an individual package tailored to meet our clients specific needs and budget, using one or all of their event package models.

Stephanie Teague Events wants to celebrate each of our clients style and impress the clients guests with seamless, cutting edge event planning, coordination and design. We want to transform the clients venue into an unforgettable atmosphere and assemble the perfect list of professionals. Stephanie Teague Events wants to turn their clients party planning stress into joyful anticipation while ensuring they have the most exquisite floral arrangements, flawlessly crafted invitations, and the best catering and entertainment Northern California has to offer.

Stephanie Teague, owner and lead planner, has loved weddings ever since she was a little girl. Since then she has always believed in true love and that when its found, it should be celebrated! While planning her own wedding, Stephanie realized her passion for weddings went a bit deeper than the average person. She enjoys every aspect of the planning process: the overwhelming tasks of negotiating, scheduling, budgeting, and organizing.  Her favorite part of each event is the few hours of beautiful, organized chaos that ensue the day of the event, as all the pieces come together to complete her vision and the client’s dream.

Following her dream to turn her passion into a business, she earned her wedding planner certification from the Wedding Planning Institute (WPI) in the spring of 2011.  She also completed the Preston Bailey Wedding Design course through WPI making her a certified wedding designer as well.  She currently lives in Davis, CA with her husband Kelly and her daughter Liliana.

Follow Stephanie Teague Events on

Photos 9 Photos
Videos 2 Videos

66 Reviews for Stephanie Teague Events

George H · Getting married on 07/01/2021

Stephanie is an amazing wedding planner/coordinator

We are incredibly grateful to have had Stephanie as our Month of Coordinator for our wedding this past weekend. She's incredibly professional and was a tremendous help in making our wedding beautiful. She was flexible and had begun working with us weeks prior to the one month mark of our wedding since we had our venue walk through scheduled two months out.

We could tell that she's a highly experienced planner/coordinator. Although my wife and I had thought of a lot of the details of what we wanted, Stephanie still asked us questions that made us realize that there were many little things that we hadn't thought of. And through the entire meeting, she assured us that it was still our wedding, and that we could do whatever we wanted....and so we did! It helped us cut out the parts we didn't care for and create a unique and fun wedding that many of our guests hadn't experienced before.

Stephanie also has an incredible eye in design. We had a vague idea of what we wanted in terms of the decor layout, I wasn't exactly sure how it would all come together. Somewhere in my gut, I still felt like we hadn't thought it through enough or that maybe our idea wasn't realizable based on what we had purchased for decor (our venue was a beautiful blank slate, and so we pretty much had to decorate many aspects of the ceremony and reception). We handed Stephanie our boxes of decor, and my chicken scratch of blueprint sketches of where we wanted things to generally be with fingers crossed. When I walked into the venue on the day of the wedding, I couldn't believe how incredibly beautiful Stephanie had transformed that room. It was perfect! Our ceremony, sweetheart table, and dessert bars was more than what we could've imagined them to be. If I already had my wedding photos ready (it's been less than a week since the wedding), I'd post them here for all to see.

We couldn't thank Stephanie and her assistant for the work they've done. From texting us heartfelt messages of encouragement the morning of our wedding day to going out of the way to ensure my bar was still stocked (since my friends were drowning themselves in bourbon and whiskey), Stephanie is the extra friend and sidekick you need so that you can truly enjoy the party and not worry about anything else. We had ZERO stress. Because of her, we really did feel like it was the best day of our lives. From the bottom of both our hearts, THANK YOU STEPHANIE!

Sent on 01/25/2020
  • G H

G H · Getting married on 07/01/2021

Stephanie is so awesome!

Sent on 11/03/2020

Danielle Stubbs · Married on 05/16/2020

The perfect wedding planner!

To say I had anxiety about executing our backyard wedding while also GETTING married is an understatement. Stephanie helped ease my concerns, provided amazing suggestions and held my hand every step of the way. During our initial meeting I took her through the proposed wedding space and she had so many fun and unique ideas I had never thought of, and was very intent on helping the day feel very “us” instead of a day copied off of pinterest. She set up meetings with vendors, provided menu ideas and pricing, and helped this indecisive bride-to-be tie everything together. I cannot express enough how supportive and patient Stephanie was with me through the entire process. Although our wedding was cancelled due to COVID, I hope to pick up right where we left off once it is safe to do so.

Sent on 10/01/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Stephanie Teague Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2250.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4450
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5950.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 125.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Camellia String Quartet Wedding Musicians

We found Stephanie easy to work with and very organized.

• Pigment & Parchment Wedding Invitations

Stephanie works great under pressure! She made sure everything went off without a hitch even when other vendors were disappearing when problems arose she made sure to take care of the problem and finish up all the details on time and with a smile on her face! Can't wait to work with her again and know she'd take care of all the details without a bride and groom even knowing how much she'd doing for them!

• Reel to Real Video Wedding Videographers

Stephanie is great to work with and very professional. She makes it a point to keep us in the loop which helps us tremendously! We'd recommend her to anyone!

• From Wine Country to Sacramento to Lake Tahoe and everwhere in between Davis, 95618 See on map
    5302047330 (Phone number)
    Location of (Stephanie Teague Events)