Stephanie Teague Events

Davis, CA View map
5.0 out of 5 rating

Stephanie Teague Events is an event planning boutique specializing in artful weddings and occasions. We design and coordinate fabulous events from Wine Country to Sacramento to Lake Tahoe and everywhere in between. We are young, stylish, artistic, fun and creative – and love to infuse that energy into every event we do! We approach wedding coordination with a fresh perspective and our affection for love stories, families, celebrations and details creatively inspire us and are the reason why we love what we do!

Although a client can plan their own wedding or event, it can be an overwhelming task that quickly becomes a full time job. The staff at Stephanie Teague Events are experts at pointing their clients in the right direction – saving them money and time so they can focus on those aspects of planning that are the most enjoyable. We help our clients develop the design and style of the event and guide them to the best resources to achieve the desired result. Our professional team will manage the details and get the best for their clients budget, allowing the client to relax and enjoy the celebration.

There are a variety of services Stephanie Teague Events offers their clients. However, we know that each client has a unique vision and they can therefore create an individual package tailored to meet our clients specific needs and budget, using one or all of their event package models.

Stephanie Teague Events wants to celebrate each of our clients style and impress the clients guests with seamless, cutting edge event planning, coordination and design. We want to transform the clients venue into an unforgettable atmosphere and assemble the perfect list of professionals. Stephanie Teague Events wants to turn their clients party planning stress into joyful anticipation while ensuring they have the most exquisite floral arrangements, flawlessly crafted invitations, and the best catering and entertainment Northern California has to offer.

Stephanie Teague, owner and lead planner, has loved weddings ever since she was a little girl. Since then she has always believed in true love and that when its found, it should be celebrated! While planning her own wedding, Stephanie realized her passion for weddings went a bit deeper than the average person. She enjoys every aspect of the planning process: the overwhelming tasks of negotiating, scheduling, budgeting, and organizing. Her favorite part of each event is the few hours of beautiful, organized chaos that ensue the day of the event, as all the pieces come together to complete her vision and the client’s dream.

Following her dream to turn her passion into a business, she earned her wedding planner certification from the Wedding Planning Institute (WPI) in the spring of 2011. She also completed the Preston Bailey Wedding Design course through WPI making her a certified wedding designer as well. She currently lives in Davis, CA with her husband Kelly and her daughter Liliana.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

• Breanne
    Breanne S. Married on 03/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

INCREDIBLE! I could have never made it through my wedding day without Stephanie and her team!

Oh man, it’s hard to even put into words what Stephanie and her team did for me on my wedding day. She was the person I looked to when I felt overwhelmed, the person who bustled my dress for me not once but twice (bless her for her patience), she was the person who sewed my MOH into her dress when it tore on the way to the aisle, she was the person who helped my dad with his tie and most importantly, she was the person who I trusted wholeheartedly, to execute my wedding vision. If you’ve ever seen the movie The Wedding Planner, Stephanie is 100%, Jennifer Lopez. She created an incredibly detailed day-of timeline for us, she handled all of the vendor details, she made sure that I had everything I needed as a bride and she really was the unsung hero of the night. I could never have made it through the day without her and her incredible team. If I could give them a 10/10 I would. I cannot recommend her enough. I hope one of my friends gets married soon and uses Stephanie just so I can interact with her again. She’s everything I thought she’d be and so much more.
    Lizette R. Married on 09/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best wedding planner!

If you’re still looking for a wedding planner, then look no further because Stephanie is who you want and need for your big day! We hired her as month of coordinator but she still helped us well before that with any questions I had about potential vendors and advice. She is truly the best at what she does. She is patient, kind and will make sure everything goes smoothly and if something isn’t, she isn’t going to let it show which will definitely help you and your fiancé keep the nerves down.
    If I had another event, I would hire her immediately. She is so organized, will make sure to get things done for you no matter the time of day and even answer the millions of questions you may have about the smallest of things. During your wedding, she will come in to help and get everything ready like the decor, vendors in the right places and will even give you gum if you need it! She thinks of everything and will never come to you about anything besides getting you ready for the next thing on your timeline - her timeline by the way is so detailed it’s amazing! I don’t know what I would have done without her… she really made the planning process and the day of go by so smoothly and effortlessly. I can’t recommend her enough!
  • Namquyen
    Namquyen N. Married on 09/18/2021

Stephanie is Amazing!

Stephanie was a life saver. Although she couldn't attend the rehearsal and event day of, up until that weekend she was amazing and her coordinators day of were great too. I was a bride, planning a wedding out of state and had only 4-5 months before the big day. Stephanie came in to save the day, not only with the amazing vendors she was able to book for me but also the details and follow up!! Highly recommend!!!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Camellia String Quartet Camellia String Quartet Wedding Musicians

We found Stephanie easy to work with and very organized.

Pigment & Parchment Pigment & Parchment Wedding Invitations

Stephanie works great under pressure! She made sure everything went off without a hitch even when other vendors were disappearing when problems arose she made sure to take care of the problem and finish up all the details on time and with a smile on her face! Can't wait to work with her again and know she'd take care of all the details without a bride and groom even knowing how much she'd doing for them!

Reel to Real Video Reel to Real Video Wedding Videographers

Stephanie is great to work with and very professional. She makes it a point to keep us in the loop which helps us tremendously! We'd recommend her to anyone!

Davis, CA, 95618
5302047330
Location of (Stephanie Teague Events)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding