Stephanie Strydom Photography

Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Stephanie Strydom Photography

Hi Guys!

Congratulations on your engagement and planning your wedding! I am a New Hampshire based Wedding & Portrait photographer. I travel throughout New England and beyond to capture all of your blissful moments!

I look forward to hearing about your wedding day!

Follow Stephanie Strydom Photography on

Stephanie Strydom Photography 6
Stephanie Strydom Photography 7

Kelsey Taylor · Married on 09/09/2018

Amazing Wedding Reshoot

We used Stephanie to do our wedding anniversary reshoot. Our wedding day photographer who I will not list was absolutely horrendous! My husband and I decided to do a one year anniversary reshoot and Stephanie was by far the best decision we made. We wish we would have hired her for our wedding day. she was so easy to relate to from the moment she stepped out of her car and it was so nice that she offered many different options of places to go for our reshoot to make sure we had a location different from our original ceremony. I would recommend her over and over again. We look forward to doing a Christmas mini session I hear she offers a really cool location during the holiday season!

Stephanie Strydom Photography 8

Sarina · Married on 07/14/2018

Stephanie and her team were incredible. There are not enough words to convey how happy we were with our experience. I will hire her for any and every future event where I need quality service and excellent photos! Not only was the product and service impeccable, but the attention to detail right up until the end was truly above and beyond our expectations. I recommend Stephanie Strydom Photography to everyone, the best quality that anyone can afford.

Stephanie Strydom Photography 9
    Stephanie Strydom Photography 16
  • Aimee

Aimee · Married on 09/30/2017

Former bride forever customer

Stephanie was amazing at our engagement shoot. We were dealing with a cold, rainy fall day with a 7 year old and 14 year old who couldn't stop goofing around. Not only was Stephanie patient, but she also joined the boys in making jokes and having fun despite the blah weather. Come the day of the wedding, her attention to small details was mind blowing. She offered assistance while getting ready and even helped my mom help me get into my dress. Since the wedding we have had additional work done by Steph. She gave just as much attention to the mini session as she did our wedding. Her photography is truly a work of art to be cherished for a lifetime.

Stephanie Strydom Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,350.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings