West Palm Beach, FL 33422 Map · Phone number

kd094
93ca189ec8436951 K D 094
kd268

5 Reviews for Stephanie Gregory Photography

I am so thankful that I utilized Stephanie for my wedding photography. Stephanie was a reassuring, calm and sweet presence to have with us during wedding prep. She also was incredibly responsive to all of my emails and very helpful! My husband and I are both happy that we had her with us, and are pleased with our photos! We got married about 1 month ago, so do not have our complete photos yet, but from the sneak peeks, we are VERY excited to see the rest!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Katie · Married on 06/07/2014

Stephanie was kind enough to be our photographer for our June wedding at The Greenbrier in WV. Stephanie is the definition of professionalism and her photos are stunning. She has an ability to capture the essence of the day without forcing it. There were moments when I turned to find her and she was always right there with the perfect shot. I'm constantly receiving compliments on our photos and my coordinator was very impressed with her "turn around" time on proofs. I highly recommend her for anyone needing timeless, quality, once in a lifetime photos. She is amazing!

Sent on 11/20/2014

Stepanie is so creative and so easy to work with. We used her for Bridal pictures and the Wedding Day. The Groom's Family also hired her for the Rehearsal Dinner. I'm sure she worked longer hours than we expected and we cannot wait to get our proofs!

Sent on 10/30/2012

• The Headliners Band
    The Headliners Band Wedding Bands

Just viewed the beautiful photos from Stephanie Gregory Photography from a wedding at the Beach Club in Palm Beach, beautiful work!