San Diego, CA 92116 Map · Phone number

About Stephanie Fong Photography

Life is full of adventures and finding that person to share it all with makes it all the more worthwhile. Maybe it's your childhood sweetheart or a coincidental meeting at your favorite coffee shop, every couple has a story and I want to document it. I want to hear how you met, how they proposed and that silly little thing they do that makes you smile for days. I have a passion for capturing those raw emotions that normally only those closest to us get to see and would love the chance to document yours! Contact me for complete quotes at sfongphotography@gmail.com!

Follow Stephanie Fong Photography on

f23d915032a6525a IMG 696postcu

12 Reviews for Stephanie Fong Photography

Ashley Vu · Married on 10/26/2019

She's great!

My fiance and I had the pleasure of using Stephanie for our engagement photos. We are from the Bay area but decided to take our engagement photos in the city where we met, San Diego!

From the get go Stephanie was extremely attentive and responsive via email and phone. She answered all our questions and concerns and was well prepared up to the day of our photo shoot.

Mother Nature decided to take the weather into her own hands and it was going to rain the day of our scheduled photo day! Nevertheless, Stephanie made it work! She moved up the time of our photo shoot according to when weather.com said it was less likely to ran. Stephanie was extremely accommodating to make sure she got the right shots all over San Diego (Balboa Park, UCSD, La Jolla Shores)!

We couldn't be happier with how the photos turned out! They are timeless shots that we will treasure for the rest of our lives. :)

Sent on 03/22/2019

Philippe Robles-Fradet · Married on 10/13/2019

Professional, Easygoing, Great Photos!

Stephanie did an amazing job taking photos for my wedding! She was very easygoing and directed us very well to make sure we got some really great shots. She was very professional but also very friendly, which helped us not be so worried or stressed about how everything would turn out. My wife and I are so happy with how everything turned out, and we greatly enjoyed getting to relive our whole wedding day through her photos when she finished editing them. She also made sure to get plenty of shots of our guests, which we both appreciated. We can't wait to make an album to share with our families. Thank you so much Stephanie!

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Hung · Married on 10/10/2019

Want great photos?! Look no further! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Thanks WeddingWire for leading me to Stephanie!

If you're looking for a wedding photographer, Stephanie is your gal. To preface, we had a courthouse wedding & we didn't get to meet Stephanie until the week of. But, even if we hadn't met her in advance, I'm confident that her skills (both photography & interpersonal) would've been more than enough:
    *She has a fantastic eye -- she just did her thing and we got back AMAZING photos.
    *She is so also super prepared & thoughtful. For instance, I told her that I wanted to take pictures at Extraordinary Desserts and she made sure to clear it with the managers at the locations. I wouldn't have even thought of that!
    *Her interpersonal skills are rockin'! We didn't take any engagement photos so we were really, really green. She made us feel comfortable/at ease immediately!

I also appreciated that she sent sneak peeks almost immediately, so that we had something for thank you notes, etc. And the USB that she sends later is so quality/nice!

While I didn't shop around too much for pricing, I thought her rate was really fair!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Stephanie Fong Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Digital Files

• San Diego, 92116 See on map
    6199281584 (Phone number)
    Location of (Stephanie Fong Photography)