Morgan McCanne Photo

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Most Popular Price

Hi! I'm Morgan! I'm a San Diego based photographer specializing in weddings, elopements, engagements, and couple portraits. I believe a relationship is a unique treasure you get to share with another person and I am passionate about capturing the essence of your relationship through my work. I value the candid moments over the posed, embracing the perfectly imperfect. Using my love of nature, I aim to capture the most organic photos of you and your loved one through my cinematic and moody style. Besides your rings, photography is the only tangible thing you can hold on to and remind each other of the commitment and adventure you both promised one another. After all, marriage is a wonderful life long journey. So, let's go on an adventure!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

Cristina T. Married on 09/25/2021

Morgan will exceed your expectations

I am so grateful we chose Morgan as our wedding photographer. From our very first introductory phone call, my husband and I knew she was the perfect fit. Morgan is very professional and organized. She has great energy and made everyone in our wedding party and our families feel comfortable and excited during the photo session.

Morgan also took our engagement photos and found the perfect location for us. I described my thoughts on a location to Morgan and she found the perfect spot. My husband and I had so much fun at our engagement session with Morgan, we knew the wedding was going to be even better. Also, note that my husband is shy and he loved working with Morgan! She truly makes everyone feel so comfortable.

Morgan is so flexible, understanding, and easy to talk to! I highly recommend hiring her for your wedding/engagement/special occasions! You will not be disappointed!
    Amanda J. Married on 08/12/2021

Stunning Shots and Amazing to Work With

We loved working with Morgan as our photographer for our wedding in October of 2020! We went with her because we loved her aesthetic with moody tones, which was perfect for the desert backdrop in Arizona we chose to celebrate our big day. As a bride and groom, photos are the most important piece of your day because they’ll be what you look back on to remember it all and Morgan goes above and beyond with her work to deliver stunning images. She made every photo fun for us and she did everything to get the perfect shot - even peaking behind cactus and standing over spiky bushes to get it just right. She was by our side the whole night snapping away too. Not once did I have to check where she was, she was always ready to snap away whenever we wanted a group shot or a candid. She really is amazing at her craft and made us look like we could be on the cover of Vogue in the end results- that’s a direct comment from one of our dear friends! She is worth every penny!
    Jess T. Married on 07/23/2021

Best decision ever

When we first started looking for a photographer, we were extremely overwhelmed. However, when we found Morgan, it was an easy choice. Morgan was wonderful to work with. She has a vibrant energy that made us feel comfortable from the moment we met her. Let’s be honest, we experienced two milestone moments, and she was there among our closest friends and family. It just felt right from the first time we met. Our engagement photos were beyond magical…included sunset shots of tequila to stay warm in Joshua Tree and In-N-Out for dinner. The wedding was a dream, and she was the curator.
    The best part is she is very talented in her work! It was easy to see from our first meeting for our engagement shoot that she is passionate about what she does, which is curate moments in time that reflect a quality and emotion that is uniquely her style. Morgan’s talent is one of those that does extremely well under pressure. On our wedding day we were literally bouncing around the entire dinner and taking photos with dozens of people with changing lighting, and she took it in stride. We feel privileged to have gotten to know her a bit throughout the process and recommend her to anyone that is seeking a true professional. In the end, we felt as though we became friends during the process. We are not only satisfied with her work but will certainly reach back out for her services in the future.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

San Diego, CA, 92116
Location of (Morgan McCanne Photo)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding