San Diego, CA 92116 Map · Phone number

About Morgan McCanne Photo

Hi! I'm Morgan! I'm a San Diego based photographer specializing in weddings, elopements, engagements, and couple portraits. I believe a relationship is a unique treasure you get to share with another person and I am passionate about capturing the essence of your relationship through my work. I value the candid moments over the posed, embracing the perfectly imperfect. Using my love of nature, I aim to capture the most organic photos of you and your loved one through my cinematic and moody style. Besides your rings, photography is the only tangible thing you can hold on to and remind each other of the commitment and adventure you both promised one another. After all, marriage is a wonderful life long journey. So, let's go on an adventure!

Follow Morgan McCanne Photo on

13 Reviews for Morgan McCanne Photo

• Sarah

Sarah Kliewer · Getting married on 07/12/2021

Second to none

It's hard to even describe how amazing Morgan is, but let me try. Right from the beginning, it is apparent that she truly CARES about you and your fiance. This is not just a job for her, it's her passion, and she wants to understand as much as possible about her couples and THEIR goals for their big day. She is an incredibly hard worker so when she's shooting she is in the zone, but also able to tend to your personal needs as the bride and groom - the entire time she's asking if there's anything you need, if you want to take a break, if you want to get a quick touch up or need help with your veil. She can also command a group which is HUGE. When you have a large wedding party like we did, you need a photographer who can wrangle the troops. All of this ON TOP OF her stunning work. She spent hours upon hours editing our photos and I can't thank her enough. I look at them often and think to myself, how is it possible to have this many photos that I'm obsessed with. All around - prep work, day of, wrangling, shooting, kind heart, amazing photographer, neurotic editor - you will not regret booking her. She's also just an adorable hard working mother of two, so being around her is inspiring. THANK YOU MORGAN FOR CAPTURING EVERY TENDER, CRAZY, WONDERFUL MOMENT OF OUR SPECIAL DAY. WE LOVE YOU!!!

Sent on 06/10/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor Brodnick · Getting married on 04/09/2021

DREAM Photographer

Morgan was an absolute DREAM to work with for our wedding! We were referred to her through a friend and we did our engagement photos with her as well. We absolutely loved both of our wedding and engagement photos and loooved working with her. Neither my husband nor myself had ever gotten professional photos taken and she made us feel SO comfortable. She was extremely friendly, accountable, understanding, patient, creative, thorough, and accommodating. She was very easy to reach and got back to us right away regarding any questions that we had. She really listened to all of the ideas we had for photos and made it all happen. Her work completely exceeded our expectations. Her photos were truly breath taking and we couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out. I can’t tell you how many complements we have received on our photos. I HIGHLY recommend Morgan to anyone seeking a professional, dependable, and incredible photographer!! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/15/2020

Jenna Dougherty · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Greatest Experience!!

Going into my engagement shoot I was VERY nervous and scared to take photos. Morgan not only coached my fiance and I through every step but she made the shoot enjoyable and comfortable. I was so happy and with the experience itself. Then a few weeks later our photos came and we were shocked. These are BY FAR THE GREATEST pictures we have ever taken!! The artistry behind the photos makes them images that we will cherish forever. I cant say enough good things about Morgan's work and the experience that she provided to us. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Morgan McCanne Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500.00
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints

• San Diego, CA, 92116 See on map
    Location of (Morgan McCanne Photo)