Morgan McCanne Photo Reviews

13 Reviews for Morgan McCanne Photo

• Sarah

Sarah Kliewer · Getting married on 07/12/2021

Second to none

It's hard to even describe how amazing Morgan is, but let me try. Right from the beginning, it is apparent that she truly CARES about you and your fiance. This is not just a job for her, it's her passion, and she wants to understand as much as possible about her couples and THEIR goals for their big day. She is an incredibly hard worker so when she's shooting she is in the zone, but also able to tend to your personal needs as the bride and groom - the entire time she's asking if there's anything you need, if you want to take a break, if you want to get a quick touch up or need help with your veil. She can also command a group which is HUGE. When you have a large wedding party like we did, you need a photographer who can wrangle the troops. All of this ON TOP OF her stunning work. She spent hours upon hours editing our photos and I can't thank her enough. I look at them often and think to myself, how is it possible to have this many photos that I'm obsessed with. All around - prep work, day of, wrangling, shooting, kind heart, amazing photographer, neurotic editor - you will not regret booking her. She's also just an adorable hard working mother of two, so being around her is inspiring. THANK YOU MORGAN FOR CAPTURING EVERY TENDER, CRAZY, WONDERFUL MOMENT OF OUR SPECIAL DAY. WE LOVE YOU!!!

Sent on 06/10/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor Brodnick · Getting married on 04/09/2021

DREAM Photographer

Morgan was an absolute DREAM to work with for our wedding! We were referred to her through a friend and we did our engagement photos with her as well. We absolutely loved both of our wedding and engagement photos and loooved working with her. Neither my husband nor myself had ever gotten professional photos taken and she made us feel SO comfortable. She was extremely friendly, accountable, understanding, patient, creative, thorough, and accommodating. She was very easy to reach and got back to us right away regarding any questions that we had. She really listened to all of the ideas we had for photos and made it all happen. Her work completely exceeded our expectations. Her photos were truly breath taking and we couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out. I can’t tell you how many complements we have received on our photos. I HIGHLY recommend Morgan to anyone seeking a professional, dependable, and incredible photographer!! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/15/2020

Jenna Dougherty · Married on 10/10/2020

Greatest Experience!!

Going into my engagement shoot I was VERY nervous and scared to take photos. Morgan not only coached my fiance and I through every step but she made the shoot enjoyable and comfortable. I was so happy and with the experience itself. Then a few weeks later our photos came and we were shocked. These are BY FAR THE GREATEST pictures we have ever taken!! The artistry behind the photos makes them images that we will cherish forever. I cant say enough good things about Morgan's work and the experience that she provided to us. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Jackie

Jackie Nematbakhsh · Married on 06/10/2020

Morgan is a dream

Morgan is absolutely incredible! I knew she was the photographer I wanted to work with years before I even got engaged and I was so thrilled when she agreed to work with me. She is warm, talented, professional, and also makes you feel so comfortable. I am in love with our photos and wish we could do the day all over again so that I can be immersed in Morgan's positive energy.

Sent on 06/09/2020
  • Shannon

Shannon M. McFadden · Married on 07/12/2019

Morgan is absolutely AMAZING!!

I cannot put into words how thankful I am to have found Morgan. From our pre conversation, to our engagement shoot, to the day of the wedding, Morgan was professional, caring, and a dream to work with. My husband and I are in no way naturals in front of the camera, but she made us feel so comfortable and carefree. Not only did she capture great photos, but all of the photos we have show our deep love for each other and pure joy. Her photography tells the story of the day in a natural and beautiful way. Morgan is so talented and incredible at what she does. She is worth every penny we spent, and then some!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Kirsten

Kirsten Slavik · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely amazing!!!

Morgan will be your best friend, wedding planner and confidant aside from taking the most beautiful pictures!! I can’t imagine anyone else to have taken our beautiful engagement & wedding pictures and look forward to taking family pictures with Morgan in the future! Look no further, Morgan is the best of the best!

Sent on 05/24/2020

Shannon Mcatamney · Married on 03/18/2019

An absolute dream

When it comes to wedding photography, there is a whole lot of average out there and it can be easy to make the wrong choice. With Morgan, we quickly realized how incredible her work truly was. Her portfolio and Instagram profile was an absolute dream, and we were really hoping we would get something even half as good as the other weddings. -We ended up getting better, our photos turned out to be an absolute jaw dropper! She captured every perfect moment between my husband and I and showed all the details we put in to our wedding along with our friends and family with an artistic/natural twist.

Our first interaction with Morgan felt so natural, as if we were meeting with an old friend. She is incredibly easy to talk to and has the kindest soul. She asked all the right questions, prepared me for what was going to happen on our wedding day, and even helped me with picking my bridesmaids dress colors! Morgan is truly a natural when it comes to photography. Hiring her was by far, THE best decision we made when looking for our engagement and wedding day photographer! I still drool over every photo you took of us!

Sent on 06/04/2020
  • Whitney

Whitney Brewer · Married on 02/09/2019

Best photographer ever!

Words can’t describe the excitement and gratitude I have having Morgan as my photographer for my dream wedding in Hawaii. Every single emotion was captured and being able to re live such an amazing day through some of the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen makes me feel like such a lucky bride!
    Thank you so much Morgan ! 🥰✨♥️

Sent on 04/27/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/10/2018

AMAZING! Best investment at my wedding!

Morgan was the best vendor at my wedding! She was so versatile & accommodating with my & my husband’s schedules for our engagement pictures. And he normally hates getting his picture taken, but Morgan was able to work magic & bring him out of his shell. I still to this day get compliments on my wedding photos—would hands-down recommend Morgan to anybody looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 04/22/2019
  • Melannie

Melannie · Married on 10/06/2018

Best. Photographer. Ever.

This review is long (and) overdue, but I can't emphasize how talented Morgan is as a photographer. When looking for an engagement/wedding photographer, my now-husband and I were looking for 3 main things -- Photos that weren't overly edited/seemed fake, someone we can easily get along with, and didn't charge an arm and a leg. We figured it wouldn't be that hard since most of our friends were already married. But believe me when I say that we looked into tonsss of photographers in the SoCal area and we were lucky enough to find Morgan.

Morgan is so easy to talk to and hang out with, which made our engagement session fun and not awkward. I was on crutches at the time and not only was she able to accommodate me/us with the location, but she took some bomb photos and it didn't look like I was injured at all. Our wedding was pretty hectic, but Morgan was there and everywhere the entire time, and she captured every part of our wedding so beautifully. Needless to say, our photos came out amaaazing.

Morgan is so thoughtful of her clients, genuinely cares about them, and just a wonderful human being overall. Anyone would be lucky to have her as a photographer and we definitely can't recommend her enough :)

Sent on 05/03/2019
  • Saundra

Saundra · Married on 09/29/2018

Incredible lady, incredible photos, and memories I will cherish forever...

I cannot say enough about how INCREDIBLE this talented lady is. Not only are her images stunning, she really takes the time to understand her clients and what they are looking for. I am SO happy that we found her and that she was able to capture our engagement photos, but more importantly our big day. Morgan and her assistant caught moments I will cherish forever. It's been three months since our wedding and I still can't stop looking at the photos!
    I highly recommend Morgan. She is an incredible photographer, a wonderful person and an incredible soul. You would be crazy to pick someone else :)

Sent on 12/28/2018
  • Katie

Katie Ota · Married on 09/22/2018

Best Wedding Photographer Ever

I can't imagine another photographer shooting our wedding. Morgan was perfection, a joy to be around, and our photos are stunning. Compared to other photographers, her pricing is incredibly reasonable. Do not hesitate to book her - she's going to book out and only get that much more in demand. We adore you, Morgan. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Samantha · Married on 04/08/2018

Most amazing photographer you'll find!

Working with Morgan was an absolute dream! There aren't enough amazing things I can say about her!! The photos she takes are absolutely STUNNING (one look at her Instagram page and I knew I needed to book her for my wedding - you will do the same), she is extremely talented, so easy to get along with and she really makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. I am so in love with my engagement and wedding photos I knew I wanted her to photograph my growing family too. As expected, she delivered the most beautiful photos of my pregnancy and recently captured my little family. She is hands down the BEST photographer out there, you will not be disappointed! Morgan, thank you for giving me and my family the most beautiful photos for us to look at time and time again! Xo

Sent on 06/18/2020