Morgan McCanne Photo Reviews

7 | San Diego, CA

7 Reviews for Morgan McCanne Photo

Jenna Dougherty · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Greatest Experience!!

Going into my engagement shoot I was VERY nervous and scared to take photos. Morgan not only coached my fiance and I through every step but she made the shoot enjoyable and comfortable. I was so happy and with the experience itself. Then a few weeks later our photos came and we were shocked. These are BY FAR THE GREATEST pictures we have ever taken!! The artistry behind the photos makes them images that we will cherish forever. I cant say enough good things about Morgan's work and the experience that she provided to us. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon M. McFadden · Married on 07/12/2019

Morgan is absolutely AMAZING!!

I cannot put into words how thankful I am to have found Morgan. From our pre conversation, to our engagement shoot, to the day of the wedding, Morgan was professional, caring, and a dream to work with. My husband and I are in no way naturals in front of the camera, but she made us feel so comfortable and carefree. Not only did she capture great photos, but all of the photos we have show our deep love for each other and pure joy. Her photography tells the story of the day in a natural and beautiful way. Morgan is so talented and incredible at what she does. She is worth every penny we spent, and then some!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Whitney

Whitney Brewer · Married on 02/09/2019

Best photographer ever!

Words can’t describe the excitement and gratitude I have having Morgan as my photographer for my dream wedding in Hawaii. Every single emotion was captured and being able to re live such an amazing day through some of the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen makes me feel like such a lucky bride!
    Thank you so much Morgan ! 🥰✨♥️

Sent on 04/27/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/10/2018

AMAZING! Best investment at my wedding!

Morgan was the best vendor at my wedding! She was so versatile & accommodating with my & my husband’s schedules for our engagement pictures. And he normally hates getting his picture taken, but Morgan was able to work magic & bring him out of his shell. I still to this day get compliments on my wedding photos—would hands-down recommend Morgan to anybody looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 04/22/2019
  • Melannie

Melannie · Married on 10/06/2018

Best. Photographer. Ever.

This review is long (and) overdue, but I can't emphasize how talented Morgan is as a photographer. When looking for an engagement/wedding photographer, my now-husband and I were looking for 3 main things -- Photos that weren't overly edited/seemed fake, someone we can easily get along with, and didn't charge an arm and a leg. We figured it wouldn't be that hard since most of our friends were already married. But believe me when I say that we looked into tonsss of photographers in the SoCal area and we were lucky enough to find Morgan.

Morgan is so easy to talk to and hang out with, which made our engagement session fun and not awkward. I was on crutches at the time and not only was she able to accommodate me/us with the location, but she took some bomb photos and it didn't look like I was injured at all. Our wedding was pretty hectic, but Morgan was there and everywhere the entire time, and she captured every part of our wedding so beautifully. Needless to say, our photos came out amaaazing.

Morgan is so thoughtful of her clients, genuinely cares about them, and just a wonderful human being overall. Anyone would be lucky to have her as a photographer and we definitely can't recommend her enough :)

Sent on 05/03/2019
  • Saundra

Saundra · Married on 09/29/2018

Incredible lady, incredible photos, and memories I will cherish forever...

I cannot say enough about how INCREDIBLE this talented lady is. Not only are her images stunning, she really takes the time to understand her clients and what they are looking for. I am SO happy that we found her and that she was able to capture our engagement photos, but more importantly our big day. Morgan and her assistant caught moments I will cherish forever. It's been three months since our wedding and I still can't stop looking at the photos!
    I highly recommend Morgan. She is an incredible photographer, a wonderful person and an incredible soul. You would be crazy to pick someone else :)

Sent on 12/28/2018
  • Katie

Katie Ota · Married on 09/22/2018

Best Wedding Photographer Ever

I can't imagine another photographer shooting our wedding. Morgan was perfection, a joy to be around, and our photos are stunning. Compared to other photographers, her pricing is incredibly reasonable. Do not hesitate to book her - she's going to book out and only get that much more in demand. We adore you, Morgan. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 09/17/2019