Grand Rapids, Grand Rapids, MI 49503 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,800
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Steph Pickard Photo

Steph Pickard Photo is a photography company located in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and specializes in capturing authentic and candid moments throughout your wedding day. Steph's shooting style combines natural, candid and vintage elements. It’s important Steph to establish genuine connections with the couples she works with and let the day naturally unfold in order to capture the most emotional and beautiful moments.

Experience
Steph Pickard is the owner/photographer behind Steph Pickard Photo. She has many years of wedding shooting experience and has been in some of the most exotic locations around the world. She works to create genuine connections and make each client a friend. Her photojournalistic style lends itself to capturing life’s most intimate and natural moments.

The photographer offers many wedding services. Steph Pickard Photo’s services include:

• Additional hours
  • Second shooter
  • Toning
  • Other services

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related offerings, Steph Pickard Photo also offers many other services as well. Their other services include:

• Engagement sessions

Steph Pickard Photo 5
Steph Pickard Photo 6
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing experience with an incredible photographer!

I can’t even begin to say enough good things about Steph! She was an absolute joy to work with on the day of the wedding (and all of our correspondences prior!) She is so down-to-earth, kind and most importantly - an amazing, gifted photographer! Steph perfectly captured all of our beautiful moments and delivered the most stunning, authentic photos. We relive each and every moment every time we look at our pictures. Throughout the wedding planning process, I was unsure if I picked the right venue, if my vision would come out exactly as I wanted, etc. The one thing I had no question about was Steph. She made me feel at ease the entire process and I fell more and more in love with her work with each passing photo. She is truly the best! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah Paquet · Married on 10/06/2018

Exceptional Photographer

We are so glad we chose Steph as our engagement and wedding photographer! She was truly amazing.

From our first phone call to go over wedding packages, I knew Steph would be a perfect fit as our photographer. She was very friendly, funny and laid back. She asked lots of questions to get to know my husband and I, and to get a feeling of what we were looking for in our wedding photos.

We first met Steph in person for our engagement photo session. My husband and I had never done photos together—and we're not really the lovey dovey type—so I was concerned our photos would be awkward. But, Steph made us feel comfortable instantly. We had a blast during the photoshoot and were very pleased with how the photos turned out.

Steph kept in good contact with us leading up to the wedding and made it easy to coordinate details. She helped us with our wedding day timeline and had lots of suggestions for what types of photos would be good to capture.

On the wedding day, Steph was once again amazing. She took initiative to get the photos we needed—whether that meant corralling family members for our formal portraits or riding in the back of a golf cart all over the course to capture our first photos as husband and wife.

Steph truly exceeded all our expectations. She is kind, friendly, organized, knowledgeable, professional and talented. Our photos turned out amazing and we are beyond thankful that she was there to capture our big day.

Sent on 01/04/2019
    Steph Pickard Photo 7
    Steph Pickard Photo 8
    Steph Pickard Photo 9

Lauren · Married on 07/28/2018

Steph is truly an amazing artist we are so happy we chose her to photograph our wedding. The photography was very important to me and I was very picky with what I wanted. I looked through what felt like hundreds of potential photographers until I found Steph. Her style is laid back which was perfect for us. She made sure to capture all our moments without having us stop and “pose” which made our pictures so genuine and real. We are not a couple who takes a lot of pictures but Steph made us feel so comfortable and our pictures reflected that. Steph was also super organized and responsive to all my questions; overall she was jut wonderful to work with! I cannot emphasize how happy we are that she was our photographer!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Award

Steph Pickard Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural, Photojournalism, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Steph Pickard Photo 1
    FREE ENGAGEMENT/BRIDAL SESSION

I'm offering a free engagement or bridal session to every couple who books me to photograph their wedding! An engagement session is an awesome way for us to get to know each other and work together before your big day (as well as get some amazing photos of you & your babe of course)! Bridal sessions are perfect for those who aren't sure they're into the engagement photos, but want some photos of you looking hot in your wedding attire in an epic location outside of where you got married (Michigan's hidden waterfalls, anyone!?)

• Grand Rapids Grand Rapids, MI, 49503 See on map