13581 Pond Springs Road Suite 307, Austin, TX 78729 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 23
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About Stems Floral Design + Event Styling

We help engaged couples, nervous about expectations being met, achieve total satisfaction with one of the most important days of your lives, by creating in-depth and full-service design proposals to carry out your vision.

www.stemfloral.com (512) 537-0577 hello@stemfloral.com

Stems Floral Design + Event Styling 5
  • Alyson

Alyson Rodgers · Married on 10/18/2019

Absolutely Stunning

Stems truly helped me realize my exact vision of my wedding. The flowers were completely perfect in every way, the draping and lighting were perfect. They were helpful, responsive, and have a great aesthetic. It was just how I had imagined and I could not be happier with how it turned out. They also provide rentals which was fantastic, so there were less vendors to have to work with. I cannot thank them enough for their service and the results.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Dear Alyson,

What a beautiful day it was!! Thank you SO much for including us in your dream day! I'm so glad we were able to deliver it exactly how you envisioned it. :) We wish you all the best! :)

Tiffany
  • Armine

Armine Akopyan · Married on 10/11/2019

Best Florist in Austin!

I highly recommend Stems Floral! Tiffany and team did such an amazing job my vision came to life in such a perfect and beautiful way that I couldn't have asked for anything more. Also, the care and thought put into every communication we had made me feel at ease with this process of my wedding planning.

Sent on 10/25/2019

Stems Floral Design + Event Styling's reply:

Armine! You are the BEST!! Had such a great time designing with you and thrilled that we nailed the designs for your day!! Thank you for all your kind words. - Tiffany
  • Mekenzie

Mekenzie · Married on 08/24/2019

Absolutely jaw dropping and perfect in every way!

Wow wow wow! I’m not even sure if there are accurate words to describe how much I absolutely adore Abby and the whole STEMS team, but I will do my best! I first learned about STEMS when my sister in law hired Abby and her team as the florist for their wedding in May of 2017. I was so in awe at how beautiful everything was that I knew I would hire them when the day came for me to start planning my own wedding. As soon as we had a venue and date set, I started the planning process with STEMS and I could not be happier with how perfectly everything went. I had a vision of a dreamy modern tropical wedding and they really helped me narrow down exactly what I wanted. Any time I had a concern about how something would look (because I am a very visual person), Abby made sure to send me more visuals or really talk through in detail how something would look. Not only did STEMS do all of the florals for my wedding, but they also did 99% of the rentals. From cocktail tables to lounge seating, to table linens and the table settings – Abby knocked it out of the park and really made my vision come alive! I was beyond excited to arrive at my venue the day of the wedding to see how everything was looking and I was absolutely blown away. Abby and her team are the absolute best in the business. When you spend a year planning every detail of one of the most important days of your life, the day finally arrives and you just hope and pray that you conveyed exactly what you were wanting to your vendors. STEMS took my vision even further and my wedding day was even more beautiful than I had ever imagined. It was SO great to have a florist that I knew I could trust and just completely understood the look I was going for. I will never stop singing praises for STEMS and Abby. They played such a HUGE role in my wedding and I am forever thankful for how incredibly special and beautiful they made my wedding day.

Stems Floral Design + Event Styling 6
    Stems Floral Design + Event Styling 7
    Stems Floral Design + Event Styling 8
    Stems Floral Design + Event Styling 9
    Stems Floral Design + Event Styling 10
    Stems Floral Design + Event Styling 11
    Sent on 09/30/2019

Stems Floral Design + Event Styling's reply:

Mekenzie, it was a sincere pleasure working with your wonderful family for BOTH weddings. I absolutely loved your modern tropical vibes, and the pictures turned out STUNNING. Keep in touch lady. XOXO - Abby

Stems Floral Design + Event Styling Pricing

Stems Floral Design + Event Styling Price Rates

Stems Floral Design + Event Styling FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 150.00
    $ 300.00
    $ 5030
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral

Real Weddings

• Hill Country DJ
    Hill Country DJ Wedding DJs

We love Abby and her crew at STEMS. They are very creative and professional. I've worked with her dozens of times over the years. I promise you will be very happy with her services! - Joel

• Antebellum Oaks Venue
    Antebellum Oaks Venue Banquet Halls

Austin's most creative, and always a pleasure to work with! Clients and guest are always in awe of their floral designs!

• Paper Yum Yum
    Paper Yum Yum Wedding Invitations

STEMS totally took care of my bride. Natalie and staff went above and beyond at a gorgeous vineyard wedding at Becker Vineyards this weekend, even with last minute rain, changes and help. They made the entire venue inside and out transform, and smiled the entire time. The cleanup crew was fast, efficient and friendly. Thank you STEMS, I will be recommending you again and again!

• 13581 Pond Springs Road, Suite 307 Austin, 78729 See on map