Events For All Seasons

Cypress, Texas View map

Events For All Seasons is a full-service event planning and production team in Cypress, Texas that was founded by husband-and-wife duo David and Stephanie Boss. With over 15 years of experience in the wedding and special event industry, Stephanie and her team of wedding planners and coordinators are skilled at creating stunning and larger-than-life events. From passionate event planning to fantastic floral designs, lighting and props, Events For All Seasons can take care of your most important wedding planning details.

Serving the greater Houston area and surrounding suburbs, Events For All Seasons provides affordable event planning, wedding rentals, décor, balloons and more for weddings and other themed events. From custom letterpress invitations to linens, lighting, 3D props and table service, their team will expertly orchestrate every detail of your wedding event so you can relax and enjoy your special day. Event services offered include the following:

• Consultations
  • Event design and planning
  • Delivery, setup and cleanup
  • Day-of coordination
  • Uplighting
  • Floral design
  • Floral samples
  • Wedding rentals

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$125

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$13

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$60

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Samples
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Glamorous
Nautical
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.7

• jordandc
    Jordan D. Married on 01/03/2020

Amazing amazing

First, I want to say that I had a huge problem trying to find a florist. All the ones I made appointments with completely disregarded my budget, and were terrible communicators. When I talked to Stephanie it was like a breath of fresh air! I told her my theme of prohibition and my round about ideas and she went with it and ran!

I am not a florist, nor a creative person, so I told her that I trusted her and gave her creative liberty. I was nervous, however, when I saw her arrive with my flowers the day of my jaw dropped. Stephanie did my cake flowers, alter, centerpieces, bouquets, everything! She really made my vision come to reality and made everything come together. They were so beautiful I couldn't stop smiling, Stephanie absolutely killed it. I cannot thank her enough!!

If you are struggling with finding a florist, like me, trust in Stephanie! She exceeded all my expectations, everything was more than perfect.
    Paige Married on 01/13/2018
    Probably my favorite vendor through the wedding process! Loved working with Stephanie, her prices were great & flowers gorgeous!
    Brittany Married on 12/01/2017
    I can’t express how perfect our wedding day was thanks to Stephanie and Monica. They communicated so easily with us on every little detail. They handled our planning, floral, and decorations. Our day was beyond what we could’ve expected and we have EFAS To thank for that. Thank y’all again for making our day so perfect! I would highly recommend working with them!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Katie & Isaiah
    67 photos · 02/23/2019

Pricing

Events For All Seasons Price Rates

16523 West Blue Hyacinth Dr. Cypress, Texas, 77433
7138820174
Location of (Events For All Seasons)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding