17 Reviews for Events For All Seasons

Bouquets (1)
Boutonnieres (1)
Table Arrangements (1)
16 Events For All Seasons Reviews

Probably my favorite vendor through the wedding process! Loved working with Stephanie, her prices were great & flowers gorgeous!

Profile Picture Paige, 1/13/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

I can’t express how perfect our wedding day was thanks to Stephanie and Monica. They communicated so easily with us on every little detail. They handled our planning, floral, and decorations. Our day was beyond what we could’ve expected and we have EFAS To thank for that. Thank y’all again for making our day so perfect! I would highly recommend working with them!

Profile Picture Brittany, 12/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Stephanie, was absolutely awesome! She is very professional and prices were great! My wedding event was on 11/12/17 at the bell tower on 34th and my ceremony flowers were beautiful. My colors were navy, blush, and ivory and she was able to incorporate the colors in my bouquet and throughout the venue. I will use Stephanie with Events for all seasons for future events such as my future baby shower and many more events. Thank you Stephanie for making my wedding day beautiful!

Profile Picture Ursula , 11/12/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I contacted Stephanie with hardly any notice because originally I was going to do my florals for my wedding myself, but our guest list climb from 80 to nearly 200 in a blink of an eye. I found myself overwhelmed with having to create, store, and setup that many centerpieces. Events for all seasons saved the day! Everything was great and beautiful and she even walked me through the flower options so I felt totally comfortable with leaving this entire design up to them. Oh an I was on budget!

Profile Picture Crystal, 3/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Stephanie and her team were great!  She eased our worries and helped with the planning so we didn't have to worry about a thing.  She helped us with our budget and gave us great pricing on flowers as well.  Being able to get more than one service from her helped a lot.  We received a lot of compliments that night on how great everything looked.  I highly recommend her and the Events for all Seasons Team.

Profile Picture Brendon, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

I was planning to do everything myself for my wedding but I didn't realize how much went into a wedding! That's when I started googling and found Stephanie. Thank goodness I did! I can't thank her enough for how PERFECT everything turned out. Because of her I got to enjoy my wedding day without any stress. If any hiccups happened, I wouldn't have any idea because she took care of them immediately. She worked perfectly with my budget and is so honest. I definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Hannah, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Stephanie is awesome! She did all of the linens, decorations, and floral arrangements for our wedding in January! She worked within our budget and provided a beautiful setup for our ceremony and reception. I would highly recommend working with her!

Profile Picture Ruby, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Stephanie was absolutely wonderful to work with! She really kept my mind at ease while keeping me informed all day. She was easy to work with and was always willing to help with details. She had everything perfectly planned out and our wedding went off without a hitch. I would recommend her to anyone that was planning their wedding. Definitely worth the money for the stress relief that she provided.

Profile Picture Ambar, 6/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Not only did Stephanie go above & beyond as an in-kind sponsor of the Jamie's Hope Third Annual Masquerade for a Cure Gala, she provided the "icing on the cake" with the glamorous centerpieces and the photobooth. We appreciate her so much and look forward to working with her again!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Photography

Stephanie was such a joy to work with! She provided excellent service and helped me stay focused. Planning a wedding can be so overwhelming and she made sure everything went smoothly. She also made sure to take my budget into consideration and that we got the most out of our money. The table looked great, the lighting was wonderful, and the event was just perfect. And, it was all because of Stephanie's help!

Profile Picture Robyn, 2/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Stephanie with Events for All Seasons is awesome to work with. I have worked with her on several events and all have turned out beautiful. She is very creative and has great ideas. Would definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Joana, 6/1/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Stephanie is the professional a client wants the day of a major event. As a bride, my focus was on my new husband, and Stephanie had the smarts to flawlessly execute our wedding so that we didn't get tripped up in the details. She's reasonably priced, has a fantastic rapport with vendors (and a vast knowledge of vendors), and she helps tailor an event to the customer's desires. She is fantastic and if I could do my wedding all over again, I would hire her all over again.

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/18/11, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor
4.7

Stephanie does it all! After shopping around and finding that wedding coordinating is VERY expensive, I found Events for all Seasons. I met Stephanie at an open house at our wedding venue while she was helping/representing Bavarian Cakery. Once I found out she had packages with linens, centerpieces, and day-of coordination at a reasonable price, I was sold. She's very easy to communicate with and made the process feel like I was working with a friend. My only complaints are that she was late arriving on the big day because she forgot the boutonnieres and had to go back home to get them, so I felt like decorating was a bit rushed...and much of our cake was thrown out instead of being boxed up and sent home with family. Overall, our centerpieces were gorgeous; she stayed in contact me during the weeks prior to the wedding and I'd say the price we paid for her services was worth every penny! I would most definitely recommend EFAS!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Shannon, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Stephanie & Christina are AMAZING. I shopped around and compared to others they are typically less expensive. I think this contributes to the slow response time. They have a lot of bookings (probably due to price) so are a bit slower to respond, but they are always on top of everything so not to worry. We saved money through using their vendors and I am SO happy I trusted them to make my wedding beautiful. I highly recommend hiring them.

Profile Picture User7880739, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
2.2

Stephanie did a good job on the day of my wedding. She was running all over the place to ensure the flow of the event. She especially helped a lot with our DJ who wasn't experienced in weddings. Many of my guests commented that she did a great job and was regularly checking in with people to make sure they were OK.

Unfortunately, I have to downgrade my review because I gave her money to tip one of my vendors and they never received it (it's been a month). The vendor and I have had to contact her several times and she's given many excuses but the money still hasn't arrived. I think that's very unprofessional and it is a violation of our contract since it said that she would distribute all the tips. Also, about 10 days before the wedding, she hadn't responded to my communications and had not send me the outline. I started feeling really nervous and had to contact her several times to get a response. We ended up working things out and the wedding day was fine but I don't know why things seem to "fall through the cracks" so much with her. Maybe she was just too busy but I think that is still unprofessional.

View Vendor Response