113 N Main St, Altamont, IL 62411 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Steffen Harris Photography

It's funny where life can take us sometimes. When I was young I had that burning inside of me to capture amazing photographs, from wild animals in the arctic to the buzzer beating shot of the NBA Finals. As I entered college, those dreams seemed to fade away, but I never let go of the dream of being a photographer. Everything I did revolved around the world of photography, from being a graphic designer for a retail firm to creating and editing websites for clients.

After Natasha and I got married I knew a photographer was where I needed to be. With some encouragement from Natasha, I took the leap of faith, and I couldn't be happier or more thankful for that encouragement. Every wedding, every senior, and everything in between is unique from the last, and I LOVE it. More than that, I'm so honored to be able to capture the special moments, and what a joy it is to capture those memories that will last a lifetime for those I have the pleasure of working with.

Follow Steffen Harris Photography on

Steffen Harris Photography 7
  • Sam

Sam Huff · Married on 09/02/2018

Great Experience!

Steffen is awesome! Him and his wife Natasha are so nice and were very professional throughout the whole process leading up to our big day. While planning a wedding it's great to have accountable people involved who can lighten your workload. He made sure everything stayed on schedule, got so many amazing pictures, and delivered them with a quick turn around. Thanks so much!!

Sent on 12/24/2018
    Steffen Harris Photography 8
    Steffen Harris Photography 9
    Steffen Harris Photography 10

Katie Weber · Married on 07/21/2018

Amazing!

We absolutely LOVED working with Steffen!! He was able to capture us in our own elements during our engagement session and wedding! We have continued our relationship with Steffen beyond our wedding and he now does our yearly pictures and we will continue to use him during all of our "Big Life Moments". He is so easy to work with and makes you feel comfortable. He work is absolutely stunning!

Sent on 03/05/2019
    Steffen Harris Photography 11
    Steffen Harris Photography 12

Erinn · Married on 12/16/2017

Steffen was truly the best! We loved our engagement photos so much, we had him come to New York for our wedding photos. He is professional, flexible, and most importantly- creative! We love his style of photography and cannot wait to see all of our wedding album. 5/5 & we've already recommended to all of our illinois friends!

Sent on 12/26/2017