705 North Mountain Road, Newington, CT 06111 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Stefan's Photography

My style of photography is a blend of traditional and photojournalistic with an eye for creativity and special moments. I am a full time photographer and want to capture your wedding day in a memorable storytelling approach that you will treasure forever. All of my packages include all the edited images in high resolution on a DVD. Allow me the opportunity to design a package fit to your needs and budget.

• Emma Thurgood Photography

1 Reviews for Stefan's Photography

Lisa · Married on 09/26/2008

3.8
      3.5

Stefan's work is breathtaking. We had an initial consultation and could not believe the varieties of wedding photo's he has taken. The albums are gorgeous. He takes the time to edit every single picture, puts them on a CD and sends them, posts the pictures on a website with a code for family & friends to view and order for 90 days. On our wedding day, it was rainy & gloomy. The ceremony and pictures were to take place outdoors. Due to the rain we could not do that...Stefan offered to do a rainy day photo session. This took place 3 weeks after our wedding day. We put on our wedding clothes and met at our ceremony location. My husband & I had an hour for him to shoot various photos, with different backgrounds, poses etc. It was great! He gave us a sneak peak on his camera before we left and they looked perfect. He has been doing this for many, many years.

Sent on 10/20/2008

• 705 North Mountain Road Newington, 06111 See on map
    By Appointment. Meetings can be held at our office or at a convenient casual location (Barnes & Noble, Starbucks, etc.)
    Location of (Stefan's Photography)