730 Village Court, Santa Rosa, CA 95405 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About Starlet Bridal

The day you find "the dress" should be glorious! Starlet makes sure that happens! Starlet is a beautiful salon with an amazing collection of designer and couture wedding gowns and a staff dedicated to helping you find your perfect gown with perfect service!

Follow Starlet Bridal on

Other couples have also viewed

• Dare and Dazzle, Inc.
  • Greene's Cleaners - Quality Gown Preservation
  • Moonlight Tuxedo
  • Wine Country Bride Boutique

30 Reviews for Starlet Bridal

• IronMaiden

Gina · Married on 05/19/2018

I am a plus size bride and I was SO nervous to go dress shopping! I spoke to Ali, the owner, on the phone and I asked her if there was a good selection of PS dresses for me to try. She spent 20 minutes on the phone with me answering my questions, calming me down, and assuring me that she prides herself on stocking PS dresses that don't "look like PS dresses". I was so happy to hear that! The last thing I want is to feel like I HAD to get a dress because I'm PS, not because I wanted that dress. I had to move my appointment a few times and everyone I spoke to was so kind and helpful on the phone.

When it came to the day of, I was running late and they were so understanding and didn't make me feel bad for being late. When we got there, they brought out champagne, cookies, water and lemonade for anyone who didn't want alcohol. They made me comfortable, told me to look around, asked to see any inspiration photos I had, etc. I was originally going to work with Ali but she was sick so she had me work with Madison. She was AMAZING! She was funny, friendly and kind. She seemed GENUINELY interested in me, my wedding and what would look best on my shape, not just what I could fit into.

I was shocked at how many dresses I was actually able to get on my body. I tried on around 6, but I had WAY more options than that. I was so pleased. I felt like a skinny girl who could try on anything she wanted. Ali wasn't kidding about stocking PS dresses that weren't typical PS.

I ended up falling in love with one in particular and I haven't gotten it yet, but I intend to.

Madison spent so long with us and she was so professional when she was helping me into & out of the dresses. She gave us a hug at the end of our visit and I felt SO taken care of.

I can't wait to buy my dress and give Starlet my business. :)

Sent on 05/21/2017

Rachel · Married on 09/16/2017

The Starlet Bridal team goes above and beyond to help a bride! I bought a dress that I thought I loved from David's Bridal, only to discover a month before my wedding, that I actually didn't love it as much as I thought I did. I have scars up and down my back and the first dress didn't cover them enough for me to feel comfortable. My fiance (at the time, now husband) called Starlet and described that his future wife was feeling self-conscious in her dress and that we needed a new dress to cover her back and we're getting married in a month and can they help. Starlet said, yes, of course, send her in. So I went in. They pulled 3 dresses for me right away, and each dress was gorgeous. The 2nd dress ended up fitting perfectly. The set me up for alterations with Lina, who is a complete gem and very talented with wedding dress alterations, and I had my dress ready to go before my big day. The dress was gorgeous, the day was perfect, and I can thank the team at Starlet Bridal for helping me get there. I highly recommend checking out their store!! Thank you Starlet!!

Sent on 09/30/2017

2 Real Weddings

• 730 Village Court Santa Rosa, 95405 See on map
    707-289-5310 (Phone number)
    Location of (Starlet Bridal)