Newington, CT 06111 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date

About StacyM Photo

Stacy is a 28 year old lifestyle and wedding photographer. She has an AAS Degree Photographic Imaging. Stacy was born and raised in New York, but for the past few years she has been living in Connecticut.

My goal is to document love authentically and elegantly. I always cry at weddings (usually it's the father/daughter dance that gets me) and my favorite part of a wedding is when the couple sees each other for the first time as they're about to embark on their journey of marriage. A wedding day is so much more than just a one-day celebration, but the first day in a shared lifetime of friendship, love, and commitment. I'm so honored to preserve love stories for generations to come. Although I'm very passionate about wedding photography, I love capturing all stages of life. I would love to tell your story and am available for travel anywhere!

jn smp 116 51 951680

StacyM Photo 6
StacyM Photo 7

Julie Thibeault · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Amazing photographer!!

Stacy is a great photographer! So far, we've had her take our engagement photos, and we absolutely love them! The quality of the pictures were amazing. She helped make the engagement photo session comfortable and fun; it was like a best friend was taking our photos. She was very helpful every step of the way. Stacy helped us pick out our outfits for the photos, and is more than willing to help us out with any wedding related questions that we have. She always responds in a timely manner to any questions that we've had. I would recommend Stacy to anyone!

StacyM Photo 8
    StacyM Photo 13
    StacyM Photo 14

nicole · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Amazing photos !!

I found Stacy after weeks of researching photographers on Wedding Wire. Her style and creative eye matched exactly with what I wanted at my wedding 10/2019. She was really supportive with shooting an LGBT Wedding. My fiancé and I just got our engagement photos done by Stacy and see for your self she is amazing !! We can't wait for our wedding photos!

StacyM Photo 15
    StacyM Photo 16
    StacyM Photo 17
    StacyM Photo 18
    StacyM Photo 19
    StacyM Photo 20

Michelle · Getting married on 06/14/2019

Stacy was really great to work with and a lot of fun. She made me and my fiance feel really comfortable when we took our engagement photos. We just recently got our photos back and the quality of them is excellent. I highly recommend Stacy! Can't wait for our big day!

StacyM Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Mariel O. Photo
    Mariel O. Photo Wedding Photographers

Stacy was a breeze to work with during the styled shoot she put together. I was her model and as a fellow photographer, I could've been difficult. When I saw the first few images from the 'back of camera' I knew I didn't have to worry. She is a fast friend putting me at ease and has a great eye for detail. She is very knowledgeable and experienced in the wedding and portrait industry. The images were delivered within the week with professionalism and great customer service. You won't be disappointed when you hire Stacy!

• Newington, CT 06111 See on map