Willard Ave, Newington, CT 06111 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,800
Availability Check your date

About Stacy M Photo

Stacy M Photo is a wedding photographer located in Newington, Connecticut, who serves the Hartford region and is open to traveling. Stacy would be honored to work with you on your wedding day and help you remember the day’s beauty by taking stunning, professional photos. She promises each photo will celebrate your unique love story and allow you to cherish such a special day for years to come.

Stacy M Photo uses contemporary, natural, and traditional photography styles to capture your wedding day. Stacy offers many services to ensure couples receive the utmost attention and respect, including additional hours, high-resolution images, and a second shooter. Couples may receive their final images via many formats, including albums, canvas, digital files, flush mount, matted and/or regular prints, Save the Dates, and Thank You cards. StacyM Photo offers the following other photography services:

• Boudoir shoot

Stacy M Photo 6
Stacy M Photo 7

Julie Thibeault · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Amazing photographer!!

Stacy is a great photographer! So far, we've had her take our engagement photos, and we absolutely love them! The quality of the pictures were amazing. She helped make the engagement photo session comfortable and fun; it was like a best friend was taking our photos. She was very helpful every step of the way. Stacy helped us pick out our outfits for the photos, and is more than willing to help us out with any wedding related questions that we have. She always responds in a timely manner to any questions that we've had. I would recommend Stacy to anyone!

Stacy M Photo 8
    Stacy M Photo 13
    Stacy M Photo 14

nicole · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Amazing photos !!

I found Stacy after weeks of researching photographers on Wedding Wire. Her style and creative eye matched exactly with what I wanted at my wedding 10/2019. She was really supportive with shooting an LGBT Wedding. My fiancé and I just got our engagement photos done by Stacy and see for your self she is amazing !! We can't wait for our wedding photos!

Stacy M Photo 15
    Stacy M Photo 16
    Stacy M Photo 17
    Stacy M Photo 18
    Stacy M Photo 19
    Stacy M Photo 20

Michelle · Getting married on 06/14/2019

Stacy was really great to work with and a lot of fun. She made me and my fiance feel really comfortable when we took our engagement photos. We just recently got our photos back and the quality of them is excellent. I highly recommend Stacy! Can't wait for our big day!

Stacy M Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Mariel O. Photo
    Mariel O. Photo Wedding Photographers

Stacy was a breeze to work with during the styled shoot she put together. I was her model and as a fellow photographer, I could've been difficult. When I saw the first few images from the 'back of camera' I knew I didn't have to worry. She is a fast friend putting me at ease and has a great eye for detail. She is very knowledgeable and experienced in the wedding and portrait industry. The images were delivered within the week with professionalism and great customer service. You won't be disappointed when you hire Stacy!

• Willard Ave Newington, CT, 06111 See on map