rood ave, Windsor, CT 06095 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Stacy M Photo

Stacy M Photo is a wedding photographer located in Windsor, Connecticut, who serves the Hartford region and is open to traveling. Stacy would be honored to work with you on your wedding day and help you remember the day’s beauty by taking stunning, professional photos. She promises each photo will celebrate your unique love story and allow you to cherish such a special day for years to come.

Stacy M Photo uses contemporary, natural, and traditional photography styles to capture your wedding day. Stacy offers many services to ensure couples receive the utmost attention and respect, including additional hours, high-resolution images, and a second shooter. Couples may receive their final images via many formats, including albums, canvas, digital files, flush mount, matted and/or regular prints, Save the Dates, and Thank You cards. StacyM Photo offers the following other photography services:

• Boudoir shoot

Real Weddings 26 Photos

21 Reviews for Stacy M Photo

Natalie L · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Wonderful wedding photographer!

I highly recommend Stacy for your photography needs, especially for engagement sessions and weddings! She takes beautiful pictures! We had so much fun taking our engagement photos with her - and it shows in the photos! For our wedding, she got all the pictures we wanted in addition to lovely in-the-moment photos and creative ones! For example, she does great work with lighting and reflections. Capturing great photos is just one of Stacy’s many talents! Throughout the entire planning process for our wedding she was responsive and detail-oriented, and made it clear she wanted to support us however she could. Best of all, on the day of our wedding, Stacy worked hard to make sure everything ran smoothly and on time! She truly went above and beyond! Because she was so on top of it, my husband and I were able to really relax and enjoy our wedding. I cannot recommend Stacy enough!

Sent on 03/18/2020

Julie Thibeault · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing photographer!!

Stacy is a great photographer! So far, we've had her take our engagement photos, and we absolutely love them! The quality of the pictures were amazing. She helped make the engagement photo session comfortable and fun; it was like a best friend was taking our photos. She was very helpful every step of the way. Stacy helped us pick out our outfits for the photos, and is more than willing to help us out with any wedding related questions that we have. She always responds in a timely manner to any questions that we've had. I would recommend Stacy to anyone!

Sent on 10/20/2018

nicole · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing photos !!

I found Stacy after weeks of researching photographers on Wedding Wire. Her style and creative eye matched exactly with what I wanted at my wedding 10/2019. She was really supportive with shooting an LGBT Wedding. My fiancé and I just got our engagement photos done by Stacy and see for your self she is amazing !! We can't wait for our wedding photos!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Stacy M Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

Real Weddings

• Mariel O. Photo Wedding Photographers

Stacy was a breeze to work with during the styled shoot she put together. I was her model and as a fellow photographer, I could've been difficult. When I saw the first few images from the 'back of camera' I knew I didn't have to worry. She is a fast friend putting me at ease and has a great eye for detail. She is very knowledgeable and experienced in the wedding and portrait industry. The images were delivered within the week with professionalism and great customer service. You won't be disappointed when you hire Stacy!

• rood ave Windsor, CT, 06095 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Stacy M Photo)