Stacy M Photo

Newington, CT View map
$4,550 Most Popular Price

$4,550 Most Popular Price

Stacy M Photo is a wedding photographer located in Windsor, Connecticut, who serves the Hartford region and is open to traveling. Stacy would be honored to work with you on your wedding day and help you remember the day’s beauty by taking stunning, professional photos. She promises each photo will celebrate your unique love story and allow you to cherish such a special day for years to come.

Stacy M Photo uses contemporary, natural, and traditional photography styles to capture your wedding day. Stacy offers many services to ensure couples receive the utmost attention and respect, including additional hours, high-resolution images, and a second shooter. Couples may receive their final images via many formats, including albums, canvas, digital files, flush mount, matted and/or regular prints, Save the Dates, and Thank You cards. StacyM Photo offers the following other photography services:

• Boudoir shoot
  • Destination/travel
  • Engagement shoot
  • Multiple locations
  • One event/day
  • Trash the Dress
  • Wedding portraits
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,450

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,550

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Natalie Married on 07/08/2021

Wonderful wedding photographer!

I highly recommend Stacy for your photography needs, especially for engagement sessions and weddings! She takes beautiful pictures! We had so much fun taking our engagement photos with her - and it shows in the photos! For our wedding, she got all the pictures we wanted in addition to lovely in-the-moment photos and creative ones! For example, she does great work with lighting and reflections. Capturing great photos is just one of Stacy’s many talents! Throughout the entire planning process for our wedding she was responsive and detail-oriented, and made it clear she wanted to support us however she could. Best of all, on the day of our wedding, Stacy worked hard to make sure everything ran smoothly and on time! She truly went above and beyond! Because she was so on top of it, my husband and I were able to really relax and enjoy our wedding. I cannot recommend Stacy enough!
  • DESTINY
    Destiny B. Married on 06/19/2021

Don't Think Twice, Hire Her Now!

Where do I even start! I found Stacy by luck after admiring other couples' wedding photos taken at my venue, I realized all my favorite pictures had something in common and that was that they were photographed by Stacy. When my then-fiance and I met Stacy for our engagement session we were very nervous and did not consider ourselves to be photogenic. Stacy made us feel at ease and had us smiling the entire time our photos turned out better than I could have imagined. Stacy was nothing short of spectacular at our wedding as well, she helped ease my nerves and even helped me put on my veil. She was willing to run around with us to get the perfect picture when we asked, but also respected our time and let us enjoy our day. Looking back at our wedding photos I am blown away and each time I look at them I have a new favorite. Do not think twice about hiring Stacy she is the best of the best. I cannot imagine our wedding day without her!!
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn S. Married on 05/28/2021

Stacy is amazing!

Stacy is absolutely amazing! My fiancé and I were both so nervous for engagement pics and within 10 minutes, she had us so comfortable - and that is alot to say for my fiancé LOL! I would recommend Stacy to anyone. She also sent me sneak peak pics by the morning after our engagement shoot. The sneak peak pics were gorgeous and I cannot wait to see the rest!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Haley & Jack
    26 photos · 04/05/2019

Mariel O. Photo Mariel O. Photo Wedding Photographers

Stacy was a breeze to work with during the styled shoot she put together. I was her model and as a fellow photographer, I could've been difficult. When I saw the first few images from the 'back of camera' I knew I didn't have to worry. She is a fast friend putting me at ease and has a great eye for detail. She is very knowledgeable and experienced in the wedding and portrait industry. The images were delivered within the week with professionalism and great customer service. You won't be disappointed when you hire Stacy!

Willard Ave Newington, CT, 06111
Location of (Stacy M Photo)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding