Stacy M Photo Reviews

Stacy M Photo 6
Stacy M Photo 7

Julie Thibeault · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Amazing photographer!!

Stacy is a great photographer! So far, we've had her take our engagement photos, and we absolutely love them! The quality of the pictures were amazing. She helped make the engagement photo session comfortable and fun; it was like a best friend was taking our photos. She was very helpful every step of the way. Stacy helped us pick out our outfits for the photos, and is more than willing to help us out with any wedding related questions that we have. She always responds in a timely manner to any questions that we've had. I would recommend Stacy to anyone!

Sent on 10/20/2018
    Stacy M Photo 13
    Stacy M Photo 14

nicole · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Amazing photos !!

I found Stacy after weeks of researching photographers on Wedding Wire. Her style and creative eye matched exactly with what I wanted at my wedding 10/2019. She was really supportive with shooting an LGBT Wedding. My fiancé and I just got our engagement photos done by Stacy and see for your self she is amazing !! We can't wait for our wedding photos!

Sent on 10/21/2018
    Stacy M Photo 15
    Stacy M Photo 16
    Stacy M Photo 17
    Stacy M Photo 18
    Stacy M Photo 19
    Stacy M Photo 20

Michelle · Married on 06/14/2019

Stacy was really great to work with and a lot of fun. She made me and my fiance feel really comfortable when we took our engagement photos. We just recently got our photos back and the quality of them is excellent. I highly recommend Stacy! Can't wait for our big day!

Sent on 10/05/2018
  • Casandra

Casandra · Married on 10/21/2018

A wonderful experience!

I just can’t rave enough about Stacy. We hired her for our wedding and from the day I met her, she put me at such ease and just had this calming presence with a wonderful sense of humor. I hired her on the spot and knew instantly that I made the perfect decision. She was not just a photographer, but an actual friend throughout this entire process. I won’t ever forget how amazing she was that afternoon. I was the most nervous that I had ever been my entire life. She held my hands, looked me straight in my eyes several times, and reassured me that I could do this. I honestly did not want her to leave my side. For the actual event, she was everywhere without us even noticing. She made sure to capture every important moment that day to give us memories that will last a lifetime. My family and friends kept saying how amazing she was because she was just all over the venue snapping photo after photo! It is so obvious that she does this because she has a genuine passion for her work. I would highly recommend Stacy to anyone, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Kayla · Married on 10/13/2018

Stacy is amazing!!! She has done our engagement session so far, and will be doing the wedding next year :) She was very patient, had great ideas and made everything feel organic during our session. She has a great personality which also makes it a great experience. We could not be any happier with having her as our photographer. I recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Melissa · Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding Photos 10/13/18

Stacy is the BEST vendor that I hired for my wedding. I received her information from a CT Wedding group on Facebook, in a very last minute circumstance. Our engagement photos turned out absolutely stunning- she spent about 2 hours with us and provided us with so many creative posing ideas. Stacy based our photo shoot timing around sunset that day so that we could get photos with the best lighting at sunset. She even got photos with our hyper dogs- not an easy task!

On our wedding day, Stacy and her second photographer Rob were an amazing team. She kept us on time and made sure that we did not miss our cocktail hour. Stacy's demeanor is exactly what anybody needs on their wedding day- she is calm, funny, and incredibly helpful. She even reminded me to take off my hair tie from my wrist so it wasn't in all of the photos :). I was so impressed with Stacy's energy level through 8 hours of shooting- she was there to capture absolutely everything. Our photos arrived in a beautiful package, including a personalized keepsake box and flash drive. I would recommend Stacy to everybody!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Casey B · Married on 08/11/2018

Photographer

Having Stacy as my wedding photographer was a truly wonderful experience. After just one meeting with her I knew without a doubt that she was the one to help capture the memories of my special day. She was warm, confident, supportive, and real. Working with someone who treated me like a friend and who truly cared about making sure I had the best day possible was invaluable. On my wedding day she was confident and poised, she is a true master in her field. The photos she delivered were breathtaking and everyone I’ve shared them with has raved about them. I am so pleased with my experience and would recomend this wonderful women to anyone!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Kristyn · Married on 08/03/2018

I cannot say enough about how great Stacy was to work with! Throughout the entire experience she was organized and professional. She went above and beyond the duties of a photographer when our coordinator at the venue proved to be not so helpful. Stacy helped make a timeline of the whole day for us and on the day of the wedding kept us all organized and communicated with our other vendors. Most importantly, she was genuinely interested in getting to know my husband and I which led us to be so comfortable with her. Stacy's main goal is to make her clients happy while providing excellent quality photos. Thank you Stacy!

Sent on 08/26/2018
    Stacy M Photo 21

Jonathan · Married on 06/02/2018

Stacy is awesome! She did our proposal and engagement shoots, and we were totally blown away. Her quality of work and professionalism were top notch. I'm extremely picky in who I hire to photograph things for me because I'm a professional photographer, and I couldn't be happier.

Leanne · Married on 05/28/2018

Stacy is absolutely wonderful couldnt ask for a better photographer.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Amanda · Married on 05/05/2018

Stacy has done our proposal and engagement photos and they are just downright stunning. She is always able to capture the pure emotion and love in my fiance and my expressions. She makes you feel so comfortable when she is shooting that it just puts you at ease. We love our photos and our family cannot stop asking for copies for their homes! Thanks for everything Stacy, your ability to capture lifes most beautiful moments is something to behold.

Stacy M Photo 22

Monica · Married on 10/15/2017

Wonderful experience. Very easy to work with on our special day. Great personality. Affordable. We feel very lucky to have found Stacy.

Sent on 12/07/2017
    Stacy M Photo 23
    Stacy M Photo 24
    Stacy M Photo 25
    Stacy M Photo 26
    Stacy M Photo 27
    Stacy M Photo 28

Nikki · Married on 09/19/2017

Stacy fully understands what's needed when capturing a special moment via photography. She is kind, courteous, and clearly extremely passionate about her work. I loved working with her, and loved her post work even more. She gets the highest recommendation from me.

• Nikki

Nikki Kloehn · Married on 09/16/2017

Beyond Expectations

Stacy is one In a million and I will be using her for every photo event of mine in the future! Great service, amazing pictures!

Sent on 10/26/2018
    Stacy M Photo 29
    Stacy M Photo 30
    Stacy M Photo 31
    Stacy M Photo 32

Rebecca · Married on 07/03/2017

Stacy was AMAZING and nothing less. Stacy and her partner Gary did such a wonderful job capturing the day. She was open to ideas and shared her own. She was very professional and helped me stay on top of things. Beyond Stacy's wonderful work her personality puts her over the top with service. I would 100% use Stacy again!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Gabrielle · Married on 10/02/2016

Photos are way to help hold on to special memories, and I cannot thank Stacy enough for being the one to capture those memories for me. Stacy helped capture my bridal shower along with my wedding, and I cannot believe how the photos came out! Her laid-back personality helps you feel like your great friends, while also making the capturing of the photos more realistic, compared to posed, and the beauty of life shines through all of her photos. My family and friends cannot stop commenting how amazing the photos are! Thank you again Stacy so much for helping to capture these big events in my life with my family and loved ones.

Sent on 12/03/2016

Bethany · Married on 05/14/2016

Stacy was just incredible. She took the time to get to know us as a couple before and during our engagement session. She made us feel comfortable during our session and she made is laugh! I cannot say enough about her as a person and as a photographer. I am in love with all of the photos she took. She is truly talented.

Sent on 12/11/2016

Natalie · Getting married on 05/24/2020

Stacy is great to work with! She's was more than happy to work with us to figure out what we wanted and to make that ideal come true! She friendly and easy to work with - it's clear to see that she enjoys what she does and that makes working with her that much more fun! She made my fiancé and I comfortable and relaxed when taking our pictures and that helped the pictures turn out so well! Also, I did a lot of googling for engagement photographers and as far as I can tell, she has the best prices for the quality of pictures she does!

Sent on 11/27/2017