Stacy M Photo Reviews

26 | Newington, CT

26 Reviews for Stacy M Photo

Natalie · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Wonderful wedding photographer!

I highly recommend Stacy for your photography needs, especially for engagement sessions and weddings! She takes beautiful pictures! We had so much fun taking our engagement photos with her - and it shows in the photos! For our wedding, she got all the pictures we wanted in addition to lovely in-the-moment photos and creative ones! For example, she does great work with lighting and reflections. Capturing great photos is just one of Stacy’s many talents! Throughout the entire planning process for our wedding she was responsive and detail-oriented, and made it clear she wanted to support us however she could. Best of all, on the day of our wedding, Stacy worked hard to make sure everything ran smoothly and on time! She truly went above and beyond! Because she was so on top of it, my husband and I were able to really relax and enjoy our wedding. I cannot recommend Stacy enough!

Sent on 03/18/2020
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn S. · Getting married on 05/28/2021

Stacy is amazing!

Stacy is absolutely amazing! My fiancé and I were both so nervous for engagement pics and within 10 minutes, she had us so comfortable - and that is alot to say for my fiancé LOL! I would recommend Stacy to anyone. She also sent me sneak peak pics by the morning after our engagement shoot. The sneak peak pics were gorgeous and I cannot wait to see the rest!

Sent on 10/27/2020

Jamie S. · Married on 08/15/2020

Meant to be!

Stacy was a happy accident that made my wedding day perfect! Due to Covid I had to change my date and my original photographer wasn't available. Stacy was referred to me by my sister in law and from the minute we spoke on the phone I knew I was in the best hands. She brought my vision to life and was such a joy to work with, I truly consider her a friend now! Her talent is unmatched and I am so happy to have the best memories of my wedding day.

Sent on 11/19/2020
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 08/15/2020

Wedding photographer and much more!

Stacy is an absolute gem and as I planned my wedding I was lucky enough to stumble across her name on a facebook wedding page. We met up at a local coffee shop (pre quarantine) and I knew right away we made the right choice. She was so easy to get along with and her personality was bright and fun! She’s tall so as a 6ft bride that was a lovely added bonus as I knew she’d get the right angles haha

Then COVID hit. This was my second marriage and I’m no stranger to the stress of planning a wedding, but planning a wedding in the middle of a pandemic is a whole new level of stress. From the start of lockdown in March Stacy would check in often. Through phone calls and texts she made herself available for any need I had. She listened, she offered advice but most importantly she reminded me to BREATHE! So when we had to move our July wedding to June and cut it from 150ppl down to 25 (and change our venue the night before....yes you read that right) Stacy was right there helping me sort it all out.

My husband and I were Stacy’s first wedding post lockdown. She hadn’t shot a wedding in over three months and you would have never known. Her artistry and talent are unmatched. From beginning to end of our perfect day (that wasn’t at all how we planned) Stacy made everything run smooth. She wore many hats that day! Dress fixer, child and people wrangler, time manager and the one who captured the best day of my life. It was her grabbing my hands 5 minutes before my ceremony and taking in all the emotions of that day and the days leading up to it that meant the most to me though. She is incredibly professional on top of providing such a personal and cherished experience.

We have our big reception next June and while It’s 6 months away and the world might still be unpredictable, I have no worries. Whatever that day ends up looking like I know Stacy will be there capturing it all, providing me and my children with lasting memories and reminding me to breathe and soak it all in.

During a time when everything felt uncertain, she was a constant for me. Im so thankful to I have met her and have her as my photographer but also a new friend. If you’re looking for a professional, driven, compassionate and incredibly talented wedding photographer, she’s it!

Sent on 12/09/2020
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 06/13/2020

Amazing Experience

I could go on and on forever about all the amazing things I could say for Stacy and her photography skills .... so I will! (get ready)

We met Stacy purely by chance when our original wedding photographer told us she was no longer able to photograph our June wedding about 6 months before our date, around Christmas. Of course, I panicked because, at the time, that was a bride's worst fear (no one knew about COVID then😂). Someone gave us Stacy’s name, so we quickly reached out and then set up a time to meet. From the moment I met her, I knew we would be amazing friends. Her attention to detail and organizational skills were shown right from the beginning. She was writing things down and asking questions that actually made sense. In the 30 minute meeting we had, not only did we book a new wedding photographer, but also basically planned the rest of our wedding … and it was amazing.

Fast forward to April and COVID, where everything seemed to go downhill. Because of COVID and the restrictions, we changed our “big” wedding date to September 3rd, but we still decided to keep a small wedding planned for our original wedding date in June, which required cutting our 200 person guest list down to 50 people tops, finding a new venue, a new caterer, etc.
    Guess who was by my side for it all? You guessed it right - Stacy! She knew how stressed I was and took the time out of her personal life to make me a new change the date that I could send to my guests. During all of this my grandfather passed away, and Stacy was by my side for that too. She was texting me to make sure I was okay and ask what she could.

Stacy has a heart of gold that does not go unnoticed. Her photography skills are some of the best I have ever seen. I would absolutely trust her with my wedding photos 1,000x over. I love that I am still able to keep in touch with her (and didn’t totally scare her off). Since we booked her late and then COVID struck, we never got to do engagement photos, but we have planned to do a one-year anniversary photoshoot and I am literally already so excited … and that’s 7 months away.

I promise if you choose Stacy as your wedding photographer, you will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 12/09/2020
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle G. · Married on 03/13/2020

Would hire her to photograph everything in my life.

I honestly cannot say enough good things about Stacy. She immediately picked up the style we wanted with all of our photos, was responsive and beyond helpful when planning everything out. The engagement shoot was the best way to help us open up about being photographed and she made it effortless to be in front of the camera.
    The day of Stacy and her team kept us on track, made us feel comfortable and open and every photo is breathtaking. She captured every moment and worked with us on the creative photos to really encase the feeling we wanted to look back on for that day. Even with the stress of everything happening at the time she was professional, prepared and just a joy to work with!

Sent on 02/08/2021

Julie T. · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing photographer!!

Stacy is a great photographer! So far, we've had her take our engagement photos, and we absolutely love them! The quality of the pictures were amazing. She helped make the engagement photo session comfortable and fun; it was like a best friend was taking our photos. She was very helpful every step of the way. Stacy helped us pick out our outfits for the photos, and is more than willing to help us out with any wedding related questions that we have. She always responds in a timely manner to any questions that we've had. I would recommend Stacy to anyone!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Nicole · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing photos !!

I found Stacy after weeks of researching photographers on Wedding Wire. Her style and creative eye matched exactly with what I wanted at my wedding 10/2019. She was really supportive with shooting an LGBT Wedding. My fiancé and I just got our engagement photos done by Stacy and see for your self she is amazing !! We can't wait for our wedding photos!

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • Mj

Mj · Married on 06/22/2019

Best choice out there!

We hired Stacy to photograph our wedding and the whole entire experience has been AMAZING! she communicates so well, tells you up front what will really happen and what won't (which helps us brides to be keep our head on straight), and is so flippen organized it's not funny. She is so seasoned and I am recommending her to everyone. Our photos came out gorgeous and I am so so excited to have them for years to come. If you need a reasonable, beautiful, and knowledgeable photographer you've found her!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Michelle · Married on 06/14/2019

Stacy was really great to work with and a lot of fun. She made me and my fiance feel really comfortable when we took our engagement photos. We just recently got our photos back and the quality of them is excellent. I highly recommend Stacy! Can't wait for our big day!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Haley C. · Married on 04/05/2019

Stacy is Amazing!

Stacy is THE BEST. She was the photographer at my brothers wedding and just recently did my wedding as well and she did such an amazing job. Her pictures are gorgeous but she’s also such a great person to have on your big day to not only calm you down but also make sure you capture each moment perfectly! Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Casandra

Casandra · Married on 10/21/2018

A wonderful experience!

I just can’t rave enough about Stacy. We hired her for our wedding and from the day I met her, she put me at such ease and just had this calming presence with a wonderful sense of humor. I hired her on the spot and knew instantly that I made the perfect decision. She was not just a photographer, but an actual friend throughout this entire process. I won’t ever forget how amazing she was that afternoon. I was the most nervous that I had ever been my entire life. She held my hands, looked me straight in my eyes several times, and reassured me that I could do this. I honestly did not want her to leave my side. For the actual event, she was everywhere without us even noticing. She made sure to capture every important moment that day to give us memories that will last a lifetime. My family and friends kept saying how amazing she was because she was just all over the venue snapping photo after photo! It is so obvious that she does this because she has a genuine passion for her work. I would highly recommend Stacy to anyone, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Kayla · Married on 10/13/2018

Stacy is amazing!!! She has done our engagement session so far, and will be doing the wedding next year :) She was very patient, had great ideas and made everything feel organic during our session. She has a great personality which also makes it a great experience. We could not be any happier with having her as our photographer. I recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Melissa · Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding Photos 10/13/18

Stacy is the BEST vendor that I hired for my wedding. I received her information from a CT Wedding group on Facebook, in a very last minute circumstance. Our engagement photos turned out absolutely stunning- she spent about 2 hours with us and provided us with so many creative posing ideas. Stacy based our photo shoot timing around sunset that day so that we could get photos with the best lighting at sunset. She even got photos with our hyper dogs- not an easy task!

On our wedding day, Stacy and her second photographer Rob were an amazing team. She kept us on time and made sure that we did not miss our cocktail hour. Stacy's demeanor is exactly what anybody needs on their wedding day- she is calm, funny, and incredibly helpful. She even reminded me to take off my hair tie from my wrist so it wasn't in all of the photos :). I was so impressed with Stacy's energy level through 8 hours of shooting- she was there to capture absolutely everything. Our photos arrived in a beautiful package, including a personalized keepsake box and flash drive. I would recommend Stacy to everybody!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Casey · Married on 08/11/2018

Photographer

Having Stacy as my wedding photographer was a truly wonderful experience. After just one meeting with her I knew without a doubt that she was the one to help capture the memories of my special day. She was warm, confident, supportive, and real. Working with someone who treated me like a friend and who truly cared about making sure I had the best day possible was invaluable. On my wedding day she was confident and poised, she is a true master in her field. The photos she delivered were breathtaking and everyone I’ve shared them with has raved about them. I am so pleased with my experience and would recomend this wonderful women to anyone!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Kristyn · Married on 08/03/2018

I cannot say enough about how great Stacy was to work with! Throughout the entire experience she was organized and professional. She went above and beyond the duties of a photographer when our coordinator at the venue proved to be not so helpful. Stacy helped make a timeline of the whole day for us and on the day of the wedding kept us all organized and communicated with our other vendors. Most importantly, she was genuinely interested in getting to know my husband and I which led us to be so comfortable with her. Stacy's main goal is to make her clients happy while providing excellent quality photos. Thank you Stacy!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Jonathan · Married on 06/02/2018

Stacy is awesome! She did our proposal and engagement shoots, and we were totally blown away. Her quality of work and professionalism were top notch. I'm extremely picky in who I hire to photograph things for me because I'm a professional photographer, and I couldn't be happier.

Leanne · Married on 05/28/2018

Stacy is absolutely wonderful couldnt ask for a better photographer.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Amanda · Married on 05/05/2018

Stacy has done our proposal and engagement photos and they are just downright stunning. She is always able to capture the pure emotion and love in my fiance and my expressions. She makes you feel so comfortable when she is shooting that it just puts you at ease. We love our photos and our family cannot stop asking for copies for their homes! Thanks for everything Stacy, your ability to capture lifes most beautiful moments is something to behold.

Monica · Married on 10/15/2017

Wonderful experience. Very easy to work with on our special day. Great personality. Affordable. We feel very lucky to have found Stacy.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Nikki · Married on 09/19/2017

Stacy fully understands what's needed when capturing a special moment via photography. She is kind, courteous, and clearly extremely passionate about her work. I loved working with her, and loved her post work even more. She gets the highest recommendation from me.

• Nikki

Nikki K. · Married on 09/16/2017

Beyond Expectations

Stacy is one In a million and I will be using her for every photo event of mine in the future! Great service, amazing pictures!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Rebecca · Married on 07/03/2017

Stacy was AMAZING and nothing less. Stacy and her partner Gary did such a wonderful job capturing the day. She was open to ideas and shared her own. She was very professional and helped me stay on top of things. Beyond Stacy's wonderful work her personality puts her over the top with service. I would 100% use Stacy again!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Gabrielle · Married on 10/02/2016

Photos are way to help hold on to special memories, and I cannot thank Stacy enough for being the one to capture those memories for me. Stacy helped capture my bridal shower along with my wedding, and I cannot believe how the photos came out! Her laid-back personality helps you feel like your great friends, while also making the capturing of the photos more realistic, compared to posed, and the beauty of life shines through all of her photos. My family and friends cannot stop commenting how amazing the photos are! Thank you again Stacy so much for helping to capture these big events in my life with my family and loved ones.

Sent on 12/03/2016

Bethany · Married on 05/14/2016

Stacy was just incredible. She took the time to get to know us as a couple before and during our engagement session. She made us feel comfortable during our session and she made is laugh! I cannot say enough about her as a person and as a photographer. I am in love with all of the photos she took. She is truly talented.

Sent on 12/11/2016