New York, NY 10292 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

4 Reviews for St Jude's Children's Hospital

Our guests LOVED the custom bookmarks and the donation that was made to St. Jude. What a wonderful feeling to not waste our money on little plastic trinkets that people just throw away. *NEWS FLASH* Nobody wants a keychain or a mouse pad with you and your husbands picture on it. Be smart about where you're putting your money and make a difference in the lives of children!!!

Sent on 10/01/2014

Giles · Married on 07/20/2013

Instead of giving out favors at our wedding ceremony, my wife and I decided to donate to the research at St. Jude Hospital. This was appreciated by all our guests and made a huge difference for us. We definitely recommend this option to others.

Sent on 08/11/2013
  • User4001908 · 2+ years ago

My husband and I were trying to think of a gift to give our guests. We all have things that we have received that we either have way too many of or things you have never used. So I thought let's donate. Now we had to figure out who to donate to. Well we decided to go with St.Jude's children's hospital. I believe that contributing to a foundation that helps children and families in a time of need was better than any gift. I currently work for an OB/Gyn and in my field I have seen people diagnosed with life treating diseases. All sorts of cancers. But what really hit me hard was when one of my patients almost 3 year old daughter was diagnosed with an inoperable cancer on the base of her neck. This little girl has been through all sorts of treatments ones that will never cure what she has. Ones that are study treatments. For now she is ok. But who knows how long she will live. For that reason alone I am glad we donated to St. Jude's children's hospital. In return for our donation they offer stickers that you can personalize. They sent us enough for the amount of guests we were having. I bought miniature boxes and chocolate hearts wrapped in foil. I filled the boxes and used the stickers so everyone knew we made a donation. I feel what better way to start off a marriage then by helping others

Sent on 03/30/2014