Atlanta, GA 30303 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 37

About Square 8 Studio

Square 8 Studio is a wedding photography and videography business located in Atlanta, GA and Fort Worth, TX. We bend over backwards to provide adventurous, fun-loving couples with photos and videos so romantic you can’t take your eyes off them, yet so natural all your friends and family will say "That's so THEM!". Set up a call with us today at www.square8studio.com/funcall

• Photography

Videos 3 vídeos

24 Reviews for Square 8 Studio

Aubri Franklin · Married on 03/14/2020

Worth every penny

Rob and his team go above and beyond for their brides. I don’t even know where to begin. So intentional and personal and professional in everything they do. In the age of instagram worthy pictures, Rob ensures you have both quality photos for now and forever. I have heard horror stories of photographers not being super organized or responsive due to over booking themselves or being more creative and less professional but Rob and his team know how to take all the stress away. He knows all the best practices and I would trust him with any event I needed photography for. We had some hiccups along the way with our engagement photo session (didn’t realize the venue took at required prior approval) and the coronavirus took the spotlight the week of my wedding making me nervous about Rob traveling to Atlanta. Y’all, he didn’t miss a beat. Not one. I could go on and on but ultimately if you want a photography team that takes the stress out of it and genuinely makes you feel (and look on camera) like $1,000,000, pick Square 8 Studio.

Sent on 03/17/2020

Jessica Parada · Married on 12/21/2019

Excellent quality from start to finish

Rob and his team were a joy to work with. Rob was organized, fun, and positive. His professionalism and friendliness put our stress at ease, even when things didn’t go as planned. Rob and his team made us feel special, prioritized and love at all times.

Rob had multiple conversations with us during the entire process. He helped create our timeline and talked through our worries. We felt comfortable bouncing ideas around with him, knowing he was giving us honest feedback. He was so patient when we couldn’t decide what to do! He gives you the perfect amount of space to think but positive suggestions to help. It was such a blessing to have found him. Our wedding days went very smoothly and that’s in part to Rob and the team!

Thank you for all that the Square 8 studio team did for us! We would, and already have, recommend them to all of our friends

Sent on 01/26/2020

Brittany Ali · Married on 06/02/2019

Use Square 8!!!

From the first time my husband and I talked to Rob, we knew he was the kind of person we wanted to be a part of our wedding! His kindness and heart for his couples came through the phone, he asked about our vision and affirmed us as we shared, he wasn’t intimidated by our big families or various requests (He even asked about what types of photos we wanted and what we envisioned color wise for our pictures). Rob welcomed us, asked questions, encouraged us, and checked in on us throughout the planning process. Rob even called me at 11pm to talk through our day of schedule and help me figure out the transition between the ceremony and the reception. While Rob has way more experience than me in the wedding business, he still heard my heart and ideas and empowered me to own our wedding schedule! He was also so incredibly flexible when it came to our engagement pictures-I live in Houston so I kept planning trips to come take our engagement photos, but we kept running into rain or weird Texas weather. He took it all in stride and kept in contact with us and when he found the perfect weather opening, met us at the location within the hour. He kept us laughing during our engagement pictures and helped us feel confident in posing, but more than that, he captured our hearts for one another and the unposed, raw moments some photographers might have written off. By the time we got to our wedding day, my husband and I felt so confident in posing (belly button to hip for the win!!!) and comfortable in front of the camera. In turn, our wedding pictures turned out so good! We had the immense privilege of working with Zach the day of our wedding and man, he’s AMAZING!!!!! He is gracious and kind, has an eye for details, and is so encouraging! He captured so many priceless moments and was so flexible when things weren’t quite running as planned-he never complained about the summer heat or made me feel hurried. Zach encouraged and so many people complimented him based on their interactions with him day of and then even more once they saw our wedding pictures!!! I am so thankful for Square 8 and their heart for their couples, they made our wedding special and were so kind from beginning to end. Plus, who doesn’t love night of sneak peaks and a couple week turn around?!

Sent on 02/04/2020

Square 8 Studio FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Custom Graphics
    Custom Graphics
    Digital Files
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Five Oaks Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Square 8 Studio shot a beautiful wedding at Five Oaks Farm a few months ago. Some of the most gorgeous photos and creativity came from this wonderful team of photographers. We hope you come back to the farm and capture beautiful memories for our couples!

• Atlanta, 30303 See on map