Atlanta, GA 30303 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 35

About Square 8 Studio

Square 8 Studio is a wedding photography and videography business located in Atlanta, GA and Fort Worth, TX. We bend over backwards to provide adventurous, fun-loving couples with photos and videos so romantic you can’t take your eyes off them, yet so natural all your friends and family will say "That's so THEM!". Set up a call with us today at www.square8studio.com/funcall

• Photography

Square 8 Studio 7
  • Morgan

Morgan Simmons · Married on 05/03/2019

P h e n o m e n a l

Where to begin with Square 8 Studio!?

First, the photographer. Rob is A M A Z I N G. He went way above and beyond our expectations for engagement, bridal portraits, and wedding photos.

One of the things that I love about Rob is his personal touch and organization. He set up a few phone calls throughout the wedding planning process to ensure a flawless timeline that captured everything that we could ever want on our wedding day. He gave us pointers, tips, poses, things that we would have never thought about, etc.

The entire planning process was not transactional but rather very personal as Rob spent time getting to know my husband and I through meetings, learning family dynamics, which style of photography that we prefer, etc. We felt like his only client, although I know he serves others. He even made it a point to know parents and names of the bridal party, which is so personal and impressive! We even received small personal gifts throughout our engagement season and after we were married, which were so special.

His creativity and skills are on point. There have been so many moments when my husband and I looked at Rob’s work and thought, ‘WOW’ this looks like a fairytale (yet still looking like ourselves!) I had no doubts even when it was supposed to rain on our wedding day, because I had worked with Rob indoors with bridal portraits, and the shots were P H E N O M E N A L.

Our family and friends have asked for his name on multiple occasions, and I look forward to using him again in the near future! I cannot thank you enough, Rob!

Sent on 06/12/2019
    Square 8 Studio 8
    Square 8 Studio 9
    Square 8 Studio 10
    Square 8 Studio 11
  • Alexandria

Alexandria · Married on 11/11/2018

Beautiful photography!!!

Rob with Square 8 was amazing shooting our wedding. Him and his team went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect and that every perfect detail would be captured. He was awesome and our pictures are timeless... I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Sent on 02/08/2019
    Square 8 Studio 16
    Square 8 Studio 17
    Square 8 Studio 18

Hadley · Married on 10/06/2018

I'm still trying to find the words to describe these guys, but I'll do my best. From the moment I first spoke to Rob on the phone, I knew I'd be working with him and his team. They have gone above and beyond to exceed my videography expectations. The great thing about them is its like I was "working" with my best friends. Never once did I feel any sort of pressure about money or details... they genuinely were only concerned with how Jack and I were doing as a couple throughout the whole process and how they could pray for us. WHAT?! You actually WANT to check in on me?! That for me was worth it in itself. Everyone just expects you to be handling wedding stress well without actually caring. These guys just get it. I met with Rob a month or so the wedding just to go over details and what I wanted to see in my video. We ended up having a heart to heart that would go on to change my wedding day and stubborness as a person forever.

On actual wedding day, Zach Benson showed up EARLY because he was EXCITED to be there! Again... WHAT?! He was so excited to shoot details and be in an environment he'd never been in before. He went outside of the typical "wedding day video" and shot Jack with his groomsmen jumping in the pool while us girls were getting ready. It's details like that that I will genuinely cherish forever. Zach was running around the venue BEAMING with excitement. All of my guests kept pulling me aside to be like wow he really loves what he does! Square 8 Studio only books X amount of weddings so that they can focus on yours and get it back within a couple weeks. That, too, is also unheard of.

I will continue to rave about these guys until I'm showing my grandkids our wedding video. I cant recommend them enough. Rob and Zach, thank you for every single thing. Thank you for being there, for being fully present, and for being genuinely excited about what you do. I cant wait to continue to be your blue hearted bride and friend forever.

Sent on 10/13/2018

Square 8 Studio FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Proofs
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• Five Oaks Farm
    Five Oaks Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Square 8 Studio shot a beautiful wedding at Five Oaks Farm a few months ago. Some of the most gorgeous photos and creativity came from this wonderful team of photographers. We hope you come back to the farm and capture beautiful memories for our couples!

• Atlanta, 30303 See on map