Atlanta, GA 30303 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 36

About Square 8 Studio

Square 8 Studio is a wedding photography and videography business located in Atlanta, GA and Fort Worth, TX. We bend over backwards to provide adventurous, fun-loving couples with photos and videos so romantic you can’t take your eyes off them, yet so natural all your friends and family will say "That's so THEM!". Set up a call with us today at www.square8studio.com/funcall

• Photography

Square 8 Studio 4
Square 8 Studio 5

Elexus Roth · Married on 06/01/2019

Captures everything

Square8Studios did a fabulous job not only catching the “standard” photos everyone expects at their wedding but capturing the emotions that only are shown in a blink of an eye. One of my favorite photos is as I am being passed from my father to husband at the aisle. Rob Greene and Christian Baculi managed to truly capture all that we were feeling in that moment. I am very grateful to have chosen Square8Studios, from the beginning they were organized and guided me through the planning process. We had several meetings prior to the wedding along with detailed suvey's and questions so that Square8Studios knew all of the ins and outs of our wedding. During the entire day I never once worried if a photo was going to be taken, the team made sure to guide us through the process while still letting us enjoy spending time with our guests! 10/10 would recommend them for anyone!

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan Simmons · Married on 05/03/2019

P h e n o m e n a l

Where to begin with Square 8 Studio!?

First, the photographer. Rob is A M A Z I N G. He went way above and beyond our expectations for engagement, bridal portraits, and wedding photos.

One of the things that I love about Rob is his personal touch and organization. He set up a few phone calls throughout the wedding planning process to ensure a flawless timeline that captured everything that we could ever want on our wedding day. He gave us pointers, tips, poses, things that we would have never thought about, etc.

The entire planning process was not transactional but rather very personal as Rob spent time getting to know my husband and I through meetings, learning family dynamics, which style of photography that we prefer, etc. We felt like his only client, although I know he serves others. He even made it a point to know parents and names of the bridal party, which is so personal and impressive! We even received small personal gifts throughout our engagement season and after we were married, which were so special.

His creativity and skills are on point. There have been so many moments when my husband and I looked at Rob’s work and thought, ‘WOW’ this looks like a fairytale (yet still looking like ourselves!) I had no doubts even when it was supposed to rain on our wedding day, because I had worked with Rob indoors with bridal portraits, and the shots were P H E N O M E N A L.

Our family and friends have asked for his name on multiple occasions, and I look forward to using him again in the near future! I cannot thank you enough, Rob!

Square 8 Studio 6
    Square 8 Studio 7
    Square 8 Studio 8
    Square 8 Studio 9
    Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Alexandria

Alexandria · Married on 11/11/2018

Beautiful photography!!!

Rob with Square 8 was amazing shooting our wedding. Him and his team went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect and that every perfect detail would be captured. He was awesome and our pictures are timeless... I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Square 8 Studio 10
    Square 8 Studio 15
    Square 8 Studio 16
    Sent on 02/08/2019

Square 8 Studio FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Custom Graphics
    Custom Graphics
    Digital Files
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Five Oaks Farm
    Five Oaks Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Square 8 Studio shot a beautiful wedding at Five Oaks Farm a few months ago. Some of the most gorgeous photos and creativity came from this wonderful team of photographers. We hope you come back to the farm and capture beautiful memories for our couples!

• Atlanta, 30303 See on map