Sprout Home

Brooklyn, NY View map

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up

• Rodelle
    Rodelle S. Married on 02/20/2020

So Easy To Work With

Gorgeous floral arrangements & great to work with. Lilly made the process of deciding what kinds of flowers and colors would be good for our wedding, and we were not disappointed. Everything came out beautifully, with such an elegant feel. Definitely recommend working with Sprout for your event!
  • Mina
    Mina Married on 09/16/2018

Gorgeous arrangements for a modern loft wedding

Sprout Brooklyn was amazing to work with! Everyone was super professional—Jordan, our main contact was very accommodating and flexible to our budget without sacrificing our vision. Our wedding was at The W Loft, which is a very clean, modern space, so I wanted a wedding with mostly greens because I'm not a fan of florals. Jordan and team put together incredible proposals with succulents and airplants based on the mood boards I had sent them. I was able to work with them on reducing costs of installment and delivery, by offering to pick them up ourselves day of (The W Loft is around the corner). Sprout had packed the arrangements and bouquets neatly and labeled everything for us, also providing photos for reference. Day of the wedding, Sprout was kind enough to let us use the store as an impromptu photo set! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Sprout to anyone!
    Stephanie Married on 09/23/2017
    We were so incredibly happy with Sprout as our wedding florist! My husband and I know next to nothing about flowers, but we knew exactly what "vibe" we wanted. We went into their store in Williamsburg for a consultation early on, showed them some photos, and received an amazing proposal from them very shortly after. They were able to accommodate everything we wanted within our budget. Kaiva, our florist, really nailed the details like my husband's very cool succulent boutonniere, and I almost cried when I saw my bridal bouquet. It was absolutely perfect! Highly recommend.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Real Weddings

• Karen & Chris
    42 photos · 09/26/2018

48 Grand St Brooklyn, 11249
Location of (Sprout Home)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding