48 Grand St, Brooklyn, NY 11249 Map · Phone number

Sprout Home 5
Sprout Home 6
  • Mina

Mina · Married on 09/16/2018

Gorgeous arrangements for a modern loft wedding

Sprout Brooklyn was amazing to work with! Everyone was super professional—Jordan, our main contact was very accommodating and flexible to our budget without sacrificing our vision. Our wedding was at The W Loft, which is a very clean, modern space, so I wanted a wedding with mostly greens because I'm not a fan of florals. Jordan and team put together incredible proposals with succulents and airplants based on the mood boards I had sent them. I was able to work with them on reducing costs of installment and delivery, by offering to pick them up ourselves day of (The W Loft is around the corner). Sprout had packed the arrangements and bouquets neatly and labeled everything for us, also providing photos for reference. Day of the wedding, Sprout was kind enough to let us use the store as an impromptu photo set! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Sprout to anyone!

Stephanie · Married on 09/23/2017

We were so incredibly happy with Sprout as our wedding florist! My husband and I know next to nothing about flowers, but we knew exactly what "vibe" we wanted. We went into their store in Williamsburg for a consultation early on, showed them some photos, and received an amazing proposal from them very shortly after. They were able to accommodate everything we wanted within our budget. Kaiva, our florist, really nailed the details like my husband's very cool succulent boutonniere, and I almost cried when I saw my bridal bouquet. It was absolutely perfect! Highly recommend.

Erin and Scott · Married on 05/14/2016

We cannot recommend Sprout Home enough. From start to finish, our experience with Sprout was easy and fun. We worked with Kalena and Mehiko during the planning process for our wedding - they were professional, knowledgeable and accommodating. Kalena and Mehiko transformed our vision into reality perfectly. On the day of our wedding, we were absolutely thrilled with all of the arrangements Sprout put together. Again, we highly recommend Sprout Home.

Sprout Home FAQ