PO Box 941294, Houston, TX 77094 Map · Phone number

About Spotlight Events Houston

Spotlight Events Houston is an experienced wedding planner for couples in the Houston, Texas area. Wedding planner and founder of the company, Candice Mitchell, goes above and beyond to give couples the wedding they’ve always dreamt up. With more than 10 years of experience before starting Spotlight Events Houston, this wedding planner knows exactly how to turn a vision into a dream come true.

This planner helps couples with partial planning and day-of coordination for their wedding. Spotlight Events Houston can work with couples to plan a rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception for couples. The two planners on this team can take care of event design and vendor referrals for couples who need a little extra help on their wedding day. Candice and her team offer budget analysis, contract negotiations, and venue visits. They can help couples with civil, cultural, destination, double, eco-friendly, military, non-religious and religious weddings.

Follow Spotlight Events Houston on

5 Reviews for Spotlight Events Houston

Spotlight Events Houston 1
Spotlight Events Houston 2

Ashley · event on 04/20/2018

Candice with Spotlight Events Houston is an amazing party planner!! I told her my vision for my son's first birthday party and she delivered way beyond what I ever imagined! I always see the pictures of parties on social media that look amazing but never thought that I would ever have a party like that...but let me tell you, Candice made it happen!! I couldn't be more happier with what her and the team of vendors did for Kasen's Cookie Monster party!! I will definitely be using her for ALL of my parties!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Monica · Married on 01/06/2018

Spotlight Events Houston planned the perfect birthday party. Candice and my mother had a Paris theme in mind and they brought it to life for my birthday. I allowed Candice and my mother to come up with this theme and they both ROCK it. She helped turn my mom's vision into a beautiful, and elegant "Night of Paris" into a memorable moment. We had a blank space to work with and Candice turned it into a beautiful setting that included lounge seating, bar top tables, drapery, uplighting and beautiful decorations. She worked within my budget and kept me updated and made some great suggestions to make my day memorable. When it is time to plan another life event I want Candice right by my side.

Thanks,
    Priscilla & Monica Brown

Sent on 01/09/2018
    Spotlight Events Houston 3

Melissa · Married on 09/30/2017

Spotlight Events Houston was the best choice I could've made for my wedding! I planned my wedding in Houston from another country, and I couldn't have done it without Candice! She was energetic, personable, knowledgeable, professional and helped turn my vision for my outdoor space into something even beyond what I had envisioned. She brought in some spectacular pieces through her extensive vendor network, and added some beautiful personal touches that really pulled the space together and made it memorable for me and my guests. She worked within my budget, kept me sane, and made the big day effortless! I'd work with Candice again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Spotlight Events Houston FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,400.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Partial Planning, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 2