3847 Bankhead Rd, Loomis, CA 95650 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17

About SpiceRack Productions

I am Judd Rackham, I shoot video. My wife is Debby Rackham, she shoots stills. We have been in business over 15 years and shot over 500 weddings. We love the work and love getting to know new people.

spicerack tg 3
spicerack kt 2

• Videos 1

6 Reviews for SpiceRack Productions

Jayme · Married on 10/03/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Judd and SpiceRack Productions. From start to finish he was easy, professional and talented. Judd arrived early the day of the wedding (before the bride was even at the venue) to scout out the location and see where he we would set up cameras. He captured everything from the very beginning of the getting ready process while being friendly, but somehow also remaining somewhat out of the way. The finished product which we received in a timely manner after the event was beyond even our highest expectations. It was put together beautifully and captured everything and everyone we wanted to see. Every time we showed the video to family and friends they were blown away. I would 100% recommend Judd to anyone who wants to capture their special day.

Sent on 01/05/2016

Toni · Married on 12/15/2012

Debby is an amazing photographer!!!! Our pictures are so beautiful and I am so glad we used her!!! Her and her husband are hilarious and make you feel so comfortable the whole time!!!

Sent on 01/05/2013

Donna · Married on 04/08/2006

I have looked at hundreds of wedding photos, and mine are still the best I've seen. Debby did exactly what I wanted, and more. My wedding video is such a teasure, starting with our "love story" and ending with the receptions. Judd added things like an "out takes" section that was hilarious. They caught the day perfectly, and did an excellent, professional job. They are very easy to work with, down to earth and flexible. I was so impressed at the quality of the photos and video that I am always recommending them to other people!

Sent on 11/13/2008

SpiceRack Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 985.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,400.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD