Milestone Cinematography

San Francisco, CA View map
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

Milestone Cinematography is a wedding videography company located in Oakdale, California. With the willingness to travel anywhere in the state of California, these videographers will go above and beyond in their cinematic services. Their videography service has a storytelling and cinematic style. They'll do more than just tape your wedding; they'll provide a well-edited love story about you and your partner. Along with taping your ceremony and reception, Milestone Cinematography is also available to film your rehearsal dinner.

Milestone Cinematography's styles are cinematic, storytelling and traditional. This vendor offers the following services:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple locations
  • Raw footage
  • Save the date

Other Services
Milestone Cinematography also offers the following formats for your final product:

• Blu-ray
  • DVD
  • USB Flash drive

Location
Milestone Cinematography is based in Oakdale, California, and services the Modesto area.

• Veteran-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,200

Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
DVD
USB Flash Drive

• Timothy
    Timothy Married on 04/27/2019

Great Job and Friendly

Ray and his team did an awesome job capturing memories during our wedding. The editing and highlight video is amazing!
  • Antone
    Antone H. Married on 02/07/2019

True Professionals

I cannot stress enough how lucky we were to get Milestone just based on their quality of work alone. I work in film/television and had a very specific way I wanted to do things— not only did Ray work with me, he delivered some of the most beautiful footage I’ve ever gotten my hands on. Everything went so smooth, we always got a speedy reply, and it whenever we talked it was obvious to us that our big day was more important to him than just a client. In fact, Ray and Zach were two of the best dressed guys at the wedding. The level of care and respect they had for our big day was the personal touch was appreciated by us and we’re still just blown away by the incredible job these guys did documenting our wedding. I’d challenge you to find anyone better than Milestone, they’re the real deal.
  • Destiny
    Destiny Married on 10/13/2018

Priceless Investment!

My Husband and I had a great experience with Milestone Cinematics. They traveled at least 3 hours the morning of our wedding and 3 hours back home that evening. Raymond and his second shooter Zach were so friendly, down to earth and very easy going. Any concerns I had were always addressed and the response time to texts/emails was very quick. We are currently waiting for our video, but I am positive it will be nothing less than amazing. This was one of the must haves on my list and the price was very reasonable. He had a few different packages to choose from Believe me no matter how calm you stay throughout your special day and no matter how much you try to soak up every moment; it flies by! This was definitely a priceless investment for us and I recommend it to every bride!

Milestone Cinematography's reply:

Destiny, Thank you so much for your kind words! We absolutely enjoyed being a part of your wedding day. It was a pleasure to have been there and taken part in capturing it. Your footage is currently being edited and shouldn't be too much longer. I will reach out to you once we have something :)
    -Ray

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

The Uncommon Weddings The Uncommon Weddings Wedding Videographers

I have had the pleasure of knowing and working with Ray for a while now and his passion for creating beautiful wedding videos is unlike any other that I've seen in the industry. Ray cares deeply about providing unique and special wedding videos for his clients. His team's dedication to nothing less than the best is inspiring. Always punctual, very communicative, and creative are 3 words I would use to describe Ray and his team. Highly recommend working with Milestone Cinematography!

San Francisco, 94102
2098721432
Location of (Milestone Cinematography)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding