Katlyn Boone Cinematography

Modesto, CA View map
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

Hello there! We believe you should watch your wedding day again. Combining professional equipment with a creative eye, we make films to be a work of art. Our style is cinematic & timeless. We specialize in capturing the emotional journey of the wedding day. You might not even notice that we're there up close, catching the action. The art of cinematography allows us to come close to experiencing memories just as they happened. We would love to work with you and create a masterpiece that you will love for years to come.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Hard Drive
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Dannica W. Married on 05/11/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

She did such a great job!

Katlyn is so sweet and so easy to work with, she did such a beautiful job with our wedding video! Even though we weren鈥檛 local it was easy to explain what we were looking for and go over our timeline. On the wedding day I loved how she made me feel comfortable and not awkward around the camera. It felt like she was just hanging out with us as friends. We were so lucky to be one of her first weddings where she used drone footage and it鈥檚 one of my favorite parts of our video because it captures the vision and the whole reason I wanted to get married where we did. I felt like her pricing was fair and turnaround time was so fast! Definitely recommend working with Katlyn and her team. Thank you so much for capturing our day!
    Kaylee Married on 10/28/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Katlyn was amazing. She was very timely and extremely personable. She has an eye for what she does, she captured our wedding day beautifuly. She captured moments I鈥檒l always remeber and be able to look back at and reflect on. She also caught many moments I was unable to see or be apart of, this is why I am so glad we did video. Being able to go look at raw footage of my family dancing, or my little brother playing out side means the world to me. Every time I watch our wedding video I get teary eyed, what a gift she has. I would definitely recommend her.
illustration stars

Katlyn Boone Cinematography 1
Exclusive

Modesto Modesto, CA, 95358
2093156670
Location of (Katlyn Boone Cinematography)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding