317 Sycamore St. SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49503 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,200
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Spencer Penfield Photography

Spencer Penfield Photography is a wedding photographer based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, that captures the most natural and heartfelt moments on your special day. The goal at Spencer Penfield Photography is to capture your wedding day story as it is unfolding, including the moments that go unnoticed. If you want to have the type of photos that flood you with emotion 50 years from now, check out Spencer Penfield.

Experience
Spencer Penfield is the owner and photographer behind Spencer Penfield Photography. He has been capturing wedding day moments for many years and his focus is on finding the most unique and organic moments as possible. His shooting style combines contemporary and photojournalism.

The photographer offers many wedding services. Spencer Penfield Photography services include:

• One event per day
  • Second shooter
  • High-resolution images
  • Destination/travel
  • Multiple locations
  • Other services

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related offerings, Spencer Penfield Photography offers the following services:

• Engagement sessions

Spencer Penfield Photography 5
Spencer Penfield Photography 6
Spencer Penfield Photography 7

Matthew · Getting married on 09/12/2020

Spencer is an extremely talented photographer and an even better individual. I've only known him for a short while now but I know that you will not be disappointed with your photos! He is a down to earth guy who is extremely easy to be around. I recommended Spencer 10/10 for any of your photography needs.

• Rosemary

Rosemary Ferraro · Married on 10/12/2018

We were lucky to have Spencer as our photographer!

When I was planning our wedding, I initially hired a local New York photographer whom I thought would be a good fit. Photography was something very important to us, so I wanted to make sure I booked in advance. This photographer had great reviews, I liked her style, and other people referred her to me. Long story short, it turned out to be a very negative experience that left me in tears, and I was without a photographer 4 months before the wedding.

Then, we were lucky enough to find Spencer. When he heard our story, he responded right away and told us he was available to travel. I never thought that we would find someone within budget that we liked, less than 4 months before the wedding. Let me tell you, we don't just like Spencer, we love Spencer! His work is BEAUTIFUL, it speaks for itself, and he was exactly what we were looking for.
    I was worried about the long distance, but he kept in contact with me regularly, unlike our local ex-photographer, cough cough. When we finally met, Spencer felt more like a friend than a stranger. My entire bridal party loved him. He was easy to work with, and made all of us comfortable. He's professional, and always willing to bounce ideas back and forth. He was very flexible, resourceful, and worked well under pressure. Our getting ready shots were in a hotel. Unfortunately, there weren't any scenic places outside to take first look and group shots. Spencer arrived early, scouted the area, and found beautiful locations within the hotel for all of those shots. He visualized the first look shots in a small hallway/corridor near the elevators with windows. I never would have thought to do the photos there- and everything came out perfect. He's a natural. He definitely has an eye for this stuff and he was open to all of our ideas. You can throw anything at him and he's willing to try it. I couldn't have been happier.

I like to believe that everything in this life happens for a reason, even the small stuff. After all that is said and done I would go through the headache of our first experience all over again, because it led us to Spencer!

Spencer Penfield Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Spencer Penfield Photography 1
    Same Day Booking Deal
    If you book both your engagement photos

• 317 Sycamore St. SE Grand Rapids, MI 49503 See on map
    517-305-2070 (Phone number)
    5178812315 (Other Phone Number)