Spectrum Mobile DJ - Chuck "The DJ"

5292 Twig Court, Sebastopol, CA 95472 Map · Phone number

About Spectrum Mobile DJ - Chuck "The DJ"

Welcome to the home of Chuck "The DJ" of Spectrum Mobile DJ & Karaoke. If you are looking for a truly unique event, whatever you are celebrating, I can handle all of your musical and entertainment needs.

I pride myself in finding out what each and every person wants and making sure that they get just that. I call it "True Personalized Service". The event you envision, the budget you will love.

Some things you should know.

I only book one event a day!
Your wedding day is as important to me as it is to you.
I will never be rushing through your event to get to my next.
My whole day is centered on you. That is the way it should be.

Coordination
I can help take the pressure off you and your family by interacting and planning with your other wedding professionals to make sure your day runs smooth. All formalities such as, bouquet toss, garter removal, cake cutting, announcements, and toasts are planned in advance so there are no surprises.

Music
The style and choice of songs that are played are determined by you. Requests from your guests are taken with your prior approval.

Chuck "The DJ" has been honored as "Mobile DJ Of The Month" by DJ Times International Magazine.

Check out my link to my ideas on how to have an amazing wedding day.

You may call or e-mail me anytime if you have any questions.

Follow Spectrum Mobile DJ - Chuck "The DJ" on

Wedding cake
Reception area
Reception area
Couple with their guests

36 Reviews for Spectrum Mobile DJ - Chuck "The DJ"

Sol · Married on 11/12/2016

Chuck was absolutely incredible. I was thoroughly impressed with his ability to take our eclectic list of music and turn it into a cohesive vibe for the entire wedding. He is incredibly accommodating and willing to play music exactly to your taste or style. I would highly recommend Chuck to anyone else looking to have a wedding or event in the Bay area.

Heather · Married on 09/04/2016

In order to save money we decided to use an "Ipod DJ". Needless to say it was challenging, time consuming, and we would have still needed someone to change the songs. We wanted our guests to be guests and not have to worry about anything, so two weeks before our wedding we decided to look for a DJ. Other DJs in the area recommended Chuck and when we booked him, he gave us an amazing price despite the last minute booking. He came out to the venue, gave us an organized timeline to fill out, and was very quick to respond and easy to contact. The day of our wedding he came very early to set up. Our wedding was very laid back and fun. We had about 60-70 guests and almost everyone was dancing the entire night. He even added a special touch by playing our first dance song at the end of the wedding to close up. I really felt that our DJ was worth every last penny and I am so grateful we decided to go with a DJ. The Ipod DJ would have been a mess and wouldn't have been able to keep a steady flow of music throughout the night. Absolutely an essential for any wedding.

Julia · Married on 09/03/2016

I can not express how special Chuck made our wedding day this September. He put together a playlist that perfectly matched our loose guidelines we gave him with no trouble! He pulled along the wedding according to our timeline perfectly. The lights he displayed and the quality of his sound system were unbelievable! The music carried through our VERY large outdoor park venue that had the party dancing all night! I would definitely recommend Chuck to everyone I know with three thumbs up, and I hope to work with him again for parties in the future!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Spectrum Mobile DJ - Chuck "The DJ"'s reply:

Thank you so much! It was a very fun and unique wedding day! :)

Spectrum Mobile DJ - Chuck "The DJ" FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00

• Flying Cloud
    Flying Cloud Winery Weddings

I've worked with Spectrum Mobile DJ on several occasions for weddings and they did a great job. Very professional and easy to work with. They definitely make my list as a preferred vendor for our site.

• Ball Photography
    Ball Photography Wedding Photographers

Chuck is the only DJ in California worth talking to! Check him out!

• Hired Power Entertainment
    Hired Power Entertainment Wedding DJs

Chuck "The DJ" Lehnhard is a career Disc Jockey who embodies what a professional entertainer should be. He is well respected by his industry peers and I am proud to be counted as one of those.

• 5292 Twig Court Sebastopol, CA 95472 See on map
    Call whenever you like. If you leave a message I will get back to you. Thanks