Spectrum Mobile DJ - Chuck "The DJ" Reviews

36 | Sebastopol, CA

36 Reviews for Spectrum Mobile DJ - Chuck "The DJ"

36 Spectrum Mobile DJ - Chuck "The DJ" Reviews

Sol · Married on 11/12/2016

Chuck was absolutely incredible. I was thoroughly impressed with his ability to take our eclectic list of music and turn it into a cohesive vibe for the entire wedding. He is incredibly accommodating and willing to play music exactly to your taste or style. I would highly recommend Chuck to anyone else looking to have a wedding or event in the Bay area.

Heather · Married on 09/04/2016

In order to save money we decided to use an "Ipod DJ". Needless to say it was challenging, time consuming, and we would have still needed someone to change the songs. We wanted our guests to be guests and not have to worry about anything, so two weeks before our wedding we decided to look for a DJ. Other DJs in the area recommended Chuck and when we booked him, he gave us an amazing price despite the last minute booking. He came out to the venue, gave us an organized timeline to fill out, and was very quick to respond and easy to contact. The day of our wedding he came very early to set up. Our wedding was very laid back and fun. We had about 60-70 guests and almost everyone was dancing the entire night. He even added a special touch by playing our first dance song at the end of the wedding to close up. I really felt that our DJ was worth every last penny and I am so grateful we decided to go with a DJ. The Ipod DJ would have been a mess and wouldn't have been able to keep a steady flow of music throughout the night. Absolutely an essential for any wedding.

Julia · Married on 09/03/2016

I can not express how special Chuck made our wedding day this September. He put together a playlist that perfectly matched our loose guidelines we gave him with no trouble! He pulled along the wedding according to our timeline perfectly. The lights he displayed and the quality of his sound system were unbelievable! The music carried through our VERY large outdoor park venue that had the party dancing all night! I would definitely recommend Chuck to everyone I know with three thumbs up, and I hope to work with him again for parties in the future!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Spectrum Mobile DJ - Chuck "The DJ"'s reply:

Thank you so much! It was a very fun and unique wedding day! :)

Joey · Married on 08/27/2016

Chuck was the perfect dj for our wedding. It was truly personalized service from beginning to end. He was very organized and took time to understand exactly what we wanted. We were kind of a needy couple - wanting this but not that, this but not that, etc. and Chuck was so kind, patient, and accommodating to everything.

The day of the event it was no stress - everything was set up, looked amazing, and it ran really well mostly due to Chuck's professionalism and organization. He played all the songs we wanted, he knew right when to invite others onto the dance floor during our first dance and father-daughter dance, he kept people on the floor having fun all night with a mix of our favorites, songs that everyone loves to dance to, and current hits. He also MC'd the reception - letting our guests know when everything was happening. He was articulate, clear and concise, and positive and fun.

As a lesbian couple getting married, you never know how vendors might treat you. Chuck was incredibly supportive, used all the right pronouns, and was very accommodating of our slightly different wedding traditions.

I highly recommend hiring Chuck for any event - he really helped make our day the happiest of days.

Jennifer · Married on 08/20/2016

Chuck from Runaway DJ was our wedding DJ. I didn’t have the time to speak with him until 1 week before the wedding, but that was plenty of time. Chuck made time to speak with us, and we went through every detail of the wedding day, so that I felt confident that he knew what my vision was, and how I would like everything to flow. He was easy and fun to work with. On the day of, he took on the challenge of getting a mostly Asian and older crowd onto the dance floor with ease! All the elements that I really cared about were well taken care of: volume during the ceremony, timing and flow of the toasts, our first and second dances, etc. – I didn’t have to take care of anything. Thank you so much!

• Mrs. P

Katy · Married on 07/30/2016

Chuck was absolutely fantastic and played a huge part in making our day everything we could hope for! Not only was the music awesome, but he was a great MC and really helped us stick to our timeline! Thank you Chuck!!!

• I

Ina · Married on 06/18/2016

I can't say enough about Chuck the DJ. I checked his reviews on WW and decided to go with him. He did all that we asked for and more. My guests loved the music as we did. He is very professional and did an awesome job as DJ. We recommend him highly!!

Kristen · Married on 05/26/2016

Chuck was a fantastic choice and he really knew how to keep the dancing going, even for a small group. He was very easy to contact and extremely professional. He really made our day THAT MUCH MORE special! My husband and I highly recommend him without reservation!

greg · Married on 04/30/2016

Chuck is very professional and an excellent DJ. He MC'd our wedding and gave us exactly what we asked for. He is very knowledgeable and offered us a great suggestion for a game to play during our reception to see who would take the centerpieces home; which was very well received. The music selection kept a steady presence on the dance floor all night. And before the big day, he met with us to make sure of our play list, first dance song, entrance and exiting songs, and dance floor lighting, were exactly what we wanted.

If you are looking for an professional, knowledgeable, and all around awesome DJ, Chuck is your guy!

Annette · Married on 07/19/2015

I can say enough great things about Chuck & his company!! He listened to my requests by playing all the music I wanted, plus threw in a couple songs that he knew would get the crowd on the dance floor. Even my grandma was out there shaking her booty!! With the chaos of planning a wedding it was a pleasure to have someone as professional as him so I didn't have to worry.

Laura · Married on 10/25/2014

WOW Chuck the DJ was Great!!! What a Awesome guy!!! Chuck did the music for my wedding ceremony and reception and did a perfect job. He was so easy to work with and there was no stress. Everyone loved him and I got so many compliments on him. He was really professional and did everything I asked. I am so glad I picked him for my wedding DJ he was a perfect fit.

Sent on 04/13/2015

Spectrum Mobile DJ - Chuck "The DJ"'s reply:

Thank you so much Laura! It was a great day and I had a great time! - Chuck :)

Jason · Married on 06/21/2014

Had a wonderful evening. Chuck did a fantastic job and everything went seamless the entire evening, between the ceremony outside and the reception inside. Definitely would recommend at any event using him for the DJ services!!!

Rebecca · Married on 05/03/2014

Chuck was awesome. He kept the party going all night and listened to all of my special requests. He really was able to read the crowd and play music accordingly

Paul · Married on 01/18/2014

Chuck was incredible beyond words. He was extremely professional and knowledgable, making suggestions and giving us recommendations that made our wedding that much more special. He visited each table to take requests from our guests and included their musical choices throughout the evening. Chuck comes well prepared, from his music, to his lighting, to his persona. We are ever so thankful for what Chuck contributed to our special night.

Tami · Married on 12/31/2013

My husband and I threw our wedding together in less than three months - not something I would recommend doing to anyone! One of the first things we did was secure Chuck the DJ and thank HEAVENS we did!!! We had read all the reviews and were very impressed which is what made us go with him. Well, he delivered more than we could ever imagine! We only met once before the wedding and emailed a few times but it was as if he knew us like family! Everything went perfect at the wedding and we have him to thank! We had no rehearsal and everything went smoother than we could even imagine! Thank you Chuck for making our wedding a dream come true!!!!!

• W

Walter · Married on 11/02/2013

Hi Chuck,

We wanted to thank you once again for your outstanding DJ service at our wedding. Everything about our day was perfect, and you were a major part of making it so. Everything you did made the evening go so smoothly. The 'Shoe Game' was so fun, and we received many positive comments about it from our guests. We were really impressed with your lighting, and the music just seemed to flow so well. We were very pleased that the dance floor seemed to be pretty much full all evening. What you did just made everyone want to dance! We even had several guests say it was the most fun they ever had at a wedding! Thank you Chuck for being a part of our perfect day!!!

Walt & Dinna

Jessica · Married on 04/20/2013

Chuck was great!! He has a great sense of humor and he was very low-stress. He played great music and went with the flow. He even let us pay him the day of. I definitely recommend!

joy · Married on 09/22/2012

Chuck really made our event as special as it was! He kept the event moving along, added in awesome humor, and really felt like one of our guests. Both his professionalism and desire to make our wedding wonderful were just added bonuses to the day. I definitely recommend him to everyone!

Thank you so much for doing our wedding. Yes we had a great time and even with the smallish group that we had you still made it fun. I was scared that because of our small size that people wouldn't last all night, but we did party!

You asked early on what my "key words" were to describe how I envisioned my day, you hit them all and that meant the world to us.

Anyone reading this,,,, Chuck did a great job, he wasn't the cheapest, or the most expensive, but he was exactly what we wanted. Thanks again.

• W

Willow · Married on 07/07/2012

Chuck was great. From the moment that we sent him an e-mail inquireing about his service to the last dance he seemed in tune to what we wanted. My sister got married 2 years ago and after my wedding said that she wished she would have had Chuck. Thanks again and I am happy to write this review for you.

Kristy · Married on 08/06/2011

Chuck the DJ exceed our expectations! We gave him detailed song lists and very different song genres and he was able to work it all together seamlessly. We could not have been more impressed with him. Everyone loved the music as did we. Chuck was professional, warm, and clearly in his element. He listened to our needs and delivered. He is an amazing DJ and really made our wedding special!

Hugo · Married on 08/06/2011

Chuck is the BEST! He kept everybody at our wedding dancing, jumping and singing to our favorite tunes. We highly recommend him for any event!

Lisa · Married on 07/30/2011

Couldn't have found a better DJ! Chuck new all the right sound choices to make the night perfect. Highly recommend!

Erin · Married on 12/15/2010

Because we only had a group of 25 for our wedding I was on the fence for months wondering if we should use a DJ or try to provide music ourselves through an iPod dock to save money. Our wedding coordinator urged me to use Chuck the DJ, saying he was always excellent. She was 100% right. Everyone had an absolute blast. Our reception, though small, was the highlight of everyone's Maui vacation. My favourite part of the whole day was the "circle of love" dance at the end that Chuck initated. Worth every penny.

Mika · Married on 07/27/2010

Chuck did a wonderful job as our DJ and MC for our wedding! He was very professional, timely and answered all of our questions. During the planning process, I wrote him e-mail after e-mail with song information so I have to say he is also a very patient and understanding person as well. He definitely exceeded our expectations when he picked up the mic for his awesome MC skills! he kept the party going and made sure there wasn't a dull moment! I would recommend him to any bride that is looking for a great DJ/MC!