Anoka, MN 55303 Map · Phone number

About Special Touch Events

We are a husband and wife wedding planning team that specialize in Day Of Coordination all the way up to Full Service planning.

Our packages are highly customizable and we love making a wedding package fit for every unique couple that we work with.

We also always work every wedding together which means that we can be in two places at once and get twice the work done and this allows us to be so much more versatile.

Ease your nerves by letting us be your advice column, unbiased close friend, confidant and mentor who will guide you through the wedding planning process in whatever capacity you need and help create your dream wedding!

Follow Special Touch Events on

special touch events
DevotionPhotography3

2 Reviews for Special Touch Events

Jen · Married on 01/23/2010

It was such a pleasure working with Jillian & Todd on our wedding. I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding coordinator, they both took care of all of the details on the day of the wedding which really helped me relax and enjoy the day. Their attention to detail and organization was outstanding. Because of them our wedding went off without a hitch. Thank you for all of your help in making my wedding the most amazing day ever.

Sent on 07/15/2010

Marie · Married on 05/16/2009

I'd never heard of Wedding Wire before and wish I had while I was planning my wedding. But I heard about it recently from a friend of mine who is getting married this fall. Since our wedding last month I have been gushing about all of my vendors and they made everything go so great, but most of all I have been raving about my wedding planner- Special Touch Events and owner Jillian who put everything together. My friend told me she saw her listing on here so I thought I should get on here and write a review. Jillian did such a fabulous job, kept in touch with us and was there whenever we needed anything. She helped us pick out our vendors (without her recommendations and information we would have had no idea who was good or not), she helped us tremendously with our budget which was a lot of work and was there on the day of our wedding. It was so nice not having to worry about all the little things and in my opinion Jillian's service to us was priceless! I would recommend her to every bride out there!!!

Sent on 06/17/2009

Special Touch Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning

• PhotoJessic Photography Wedding Photographers

Jillian is an amazing planner, and excellent at what she does! She is personable, reliable, organized, and professional. She does all the work behind the scenes so that the wedding day comes together without any bumps in the road, and takes the burden off her clients' shoulders. And for those unforeseeable situations, she is there to take care of anything that might happen. I have had the pleasure of working with her over the years, and I would recommend her services to anyone!

• Anoka, 55303 See on map
    Location of (Special Touch Events)