Special Occasions & Queen Street Linens

Lancaster, PA View map

Spe cial Occasions & Queen Street Linens have been dressing tables for over twenty years. Our consistant attention to detail and quality assurance have given us the opportunity to work with many caterers, florists, brides & venues.
More than one hundred fabrics from organzas, embroidered sheers, damask, and basic cottons are all sewn & laundered in our Lancaster facility for the highest quality.
We pride ourselves in filling the needs of our clients while developing long-term relationships. We welcome you to visit our website www.specialo.com to see our exquisite rental linens and read what our clients have to say. Our linens will be the dress of your party!

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Delivery
Setup

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery
Setup

• Samantha
    Samantha S. Married on 08/27/2021

Lives up to the Special Occasion

I cannot begin to tell you how stunning our reception was thanks to Special Occasions on Queen! Claudia was absolutely fabulous to work with and she truly knows the industry and design so well! What we created together was simply stunning and set the foundation for my romantic & glamorous reception. Truly cannot thank her enough for all her suggestions and expertise that brought my vision to life!
    Mary A. Married on 05/01/2021
    Claudia Himes, the owner of Special Occasions Linens helped is to choose the most georgous linens for our wedding. From our first meeting...I just knew that they would be spectacular. We choose 3 different tablescapes and each one was just perfect! Beautiful linens can make a really big difference!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 01/03/2020

Amazing service

I walked into their store and immediately started dreaming about what could be with my wedding. I had no idea linens could be so creative!! Claudia was so helpful at helping me visual different patterns and colors. Amazing product, super helpful staff, and incredible customer service!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square Hotel Weddings

Amazing selection of linens and wonderfully knowledgeable staff!

GREAT Celebrations: Ceremony Specialist GREAT Celebrations: Ceremony Specialist Wedding Officiants

Easy to work with and they have the most up to date table linens

Drumore Estate LLC Drumore Estate LLC Mansion Weddings

All I can say is if you want the very best, go to Special Occasions. Always perfect and they have a selection of beautiful linens that compare to none.

863 N. Queen St. Lancaster, 17603
Location of (Special Occasions & Queen Street Linens)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding