Spath Jewelers

1360 N. Broadway, Bartow, FL 33830 Map · Phone number

About Spath Jewelers

Spath Jewelers has had the honor of being hand selected for membership to the much coveted Independent Jewelers Organization (IJO). IJO is an organization which only accepts jewelers with the highest ethical standards and superior professional integrity.

As a Master IJO Jeweler, Spath Jewelers benefits from expert training, allowing us to updated our knowledge, skills and experience to help our consumers make a confident jewelry purchase. Spath Jewelers adheres to an ethical code-of-conduct offering honesty, trust, integrity and a " Brilliance You Deserve"®.

Spath Jewelers is a family owned business established in the heart of central Florida in 1986. From the beginning, the foundation of Spath Jewelers has been quality customer service.

Our staff of highly skilled professionals can accommodate every request whether it is a simple jewelry repair or a custom designed piece made especially for you. Passionate and trend-savvy with years of experience in matching customers to exactly what they're looking for, our staff will greet you when you walk in the door and be available to your every need .Big or small, simple or complex, we provide the same level of care, expertise and courtesy to all. Each associate is genuinely thrilled to be able to share their insight and help you find the perfect piece. We can brighten your day by showing you beautiful jewelry and telling you the stories behind its creation. In addition, we have a full service repair shop, providing custom designs. We at Spath Jewelers not only have skilled sales associates, jewelers, as well as, a Graduate Gemologists from GIA (Gemological Institute of America) on Staff. To provide you with detailed appraisals.

Spath Jewelers is here to make your dream a reality. We at Spath Jewelers are experts at Custom designs. All work is done in house with you being an integral part of the process. Every step we take has you in mind.

Spath Jewelers takes pride in having a large selection of the finest quality jewelry offered at the best possible value. At Spath Jewelers you will find the latest styles of jewelry from designers such as Gabriel & Co., Galatea, Pandora, Doves and Frederic Sage.
Visit our official website to view more of Spath Jewelers Collections at
www.spathjewelers.com

Services:

Spath Jewelers not only provides 29 years of experience in Custom Designs but also in repairs. Every repair and custom design is approached with deep expertise, with three Custom Jewelers on site. We use traditional methods mixed with modern laser technology to make previously impossible repairs a reality. In most cases, with an appointment, you can watch your diamond being set before your eyes. Call today to schedule a repair appointment (863)533-9569.

To add more customization to your jewelry, Spath Jewelers provides a full range of engravings to meet your needs and desires.

Financing:

Financing
when you visit Spath Jewelers, ask any Sales Associate for more information about our Synchrony financing options, and we will walk you through the easy in store application process.

Benefits include:
Simple Credit application process and a decision within minutes*
Interest Free
Low minimum monthly payments
More purchasing power
Convenient monthly statements with detailed promotional information
Enjoy your item while you pay for it

*Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. See Store for details.

Mission Statement:

Customer service is not just a tradition, it is the cornerstone of which our business has been built from. At Spath Jewelers, we recognize that complete customer satisfaction is essential to our success. We realize that repeat business from our valued customers is the lifeblood of our business. Therefore, we pledge to always seek to exceed your expectations. We want this to be the first of many visits, so you'll never feel pressured to buy. Our goal is to educate you and learn more about you as a person, so that we can recommend a variety of options for you at hear at Spath Jewelers.

Follow Spath Jewelers on

You are my today and all of my tomorrows.
Today I marry my best friend the one I laugh with, live for, dream with and love.
From this day forward, you shall not walk alone. My heart will be your shelter, and my arms will be...
167898473795525390894946621934728196915200n
Spath Jewelers

18 Reviews for Spath Jewelers

Kristin · Married on 10/27/2018

DO IT! When I walked into this store, I was blown away by all of the excitement and friendliness from the employees. You can truly tell that they love what they do. They will do whatever possible to help make your dreams become reality. This is more than just a job to them, it is their love and passion. I am blown away with my engagement ring and so excited to show it off!

Bobbie · Married on 05/05/2018

Very friendly an fast service love it.

Saray · Married on 12/15/2017

Spath Jewelers helped my fiance pick the most beautiful ring for me! He was basically a diamond expert after working with Tina and Emily! Also, he left the store with the ring appraised and purchased insurance--one less thing to worry about after getting engaged. They have also helped us pick out our bands and always take the time to make us feel special. They are a wonderful family owned business and we will always use them for our jewelry.

Award

Spath Jewelers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades, Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Fair Trade, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks

• 1360 N. Broadway Bartow, FL 33830 See on map