Sparkling Celebrations

Temecula, CA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Sparkling Celebrations is an event-planning service that specializes in weddings in Temecula, California. This company is owned and operated by Kellie Cantrell, who has a great deal of experience in creating elegant and seamless occasions. Kellie will work to bring your vision to life, taking care of the details so you don’t have to.

Sparkling Celebrations offers a range of packages to suit the needs of engaged couples. For those at the start of their journey, Kellie can offer full-service planning. With this option, Kellie will take care of everything from scouting locations to creating the design scheme and tracking RSVPs. Partial planning is also available, along with wedding-day management. Regardless of which package the couple chooses, Kellie can oversee your special day and take care of details like sending payments to vendors. Her goal is to help you relax and enjoy your day, surrounded by loved ones. In addition to ceremonies and receptions, this planner can also assist with organizing pre-nuptial celebrations such as rehearsal dinners.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Wendi
    Wendi W. Getting married on 12/07/2022

Creative and charming

Kellie is incredibly organized and extremely talented. Her creativity is off the charts, making each event a charming and unique experience. Definitely recommend!
  • Theresa
    Theresa B. Married on 05/08/2021

My Fairy Godmother

So I lost my out of state venue a week in a half before my wedding. And found Kellie on wedding wire she literally saved our big day and made it happen put it together im so forever grateful thank you. 😊 I would absolutely recommend her a thousand times over she was my Fairy Godmother that waved her wand and poof we had our special day thank you so much.
    Alyssa O. Married on 03/09/2021

Absolutely memorable!

Absolutely a must to have Kellie’s Creativity and Organization to make your special day the most memorable day of your life!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

Team

Kellie Cantrell
Kellie Cantrell
Owner & Certified Wedding and Event Planner

Weddings and Special Celebrations are my passion….I was born to plan!!!! My background spans across PTA VP of Programs to Special Events Manager at Pala Casino Spa and Resort. I have been so fortunate to plan milestone birthdays, school festivals, wine festivals, extravagant galas and weddings.

While I was raising my two wonderful children, I was dedicated to volunteering at their school to foster a community between students, teachers and parents. I created and executed all types of events from small teacher luncheons to large family dinners to huge carnivals & festivals. The thing I loved most about this time of event planning was building relationships – with teachers and staff, fellow parents, and various vendors and community partners. After 15 years of volunteering, my children grew up and moved on and so did I.

I started working at Pala Casino in the Special Events Department. After a couple of years, I was promoted to Supervisor and then Manager of the department. It was here that I was able to really get creative. I created, executed, and designed hundreds of VIP events…everything from small elegant dinners for 50 VIP’s, to monthly VIP dinners in the grand ballroom for 900 guests to Wine and Food Festivals for 3,000+ people to the most extravagant and exclusive New Year’s Eve galas for 1,500 guests. The range in décor and style was just as vast…rustic, outdoors, romantic, holiday themes, urban, modern and outer space, just to name a few. These VIP dinners and New Year’s Eve galas were created, coordinated, and designed around a particular theme from start to finish…the invitations, the food, the room décor, the table décor/settings, the entertainment and the photo ops. Although this was a fabulous time in my life/career, after seven years it was time to move on. Partly due to the COVID-19 pandemic which forced Pala Casino to eliminate the Special Events Department, but also because I needed a change from the corporate atmosphere.

I have always loved weddings. It’s such a beautiful time in someone’s life, full of new beginnings, romance, and of course, LOVE. I have planned several weddings for family and friends and loved everything about it. I decided to put my passion to work for you.

That’s why Sparkling Celebrations was born.

31926 Vía Saltio Temecula, CA, 92592
951-764-1448
Location of (Sparkling Celebrations)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding