Southern Way Catering

48 Reviews for Southern Way Catering

• Claire

Claire deRoos · Married on 05/04/2019

Simply the Best!

After reading reviews, it wasn't hard to believe Southern Way was the best catering company in Columbia. But after working with them and having their food at my reception, I finally get what everyone is raving is about! From planning the menu/layout/reception timeline, to doing the tasting, to walking through with my SW representative, it couldn't have been a smoother process. I was so lucky to work with Kelsey. She answered all my silly questions and was so easy to communicate with, whether by phone or email. She helped me make decisions about not just food but seating, layouts, back-up weather plans, and order of events for the reception, offering advise and expertise in her area that was invaluable. The number of tables/chairs as well as the amount of food they recommended were SPOT ON, and I am so thankful I listened to her advice! She even stepped up and found me the most incredible wedding photographer THE DAY OF MY WEDDING when my original photographer had a medical emergency and couldn't shoot the wedding. I'll forever be indebted to Kelsey and Southern Way for my incredible wedding!! I'd recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Margo Goldberg · Married on 11/13/2018

Fantastic Wedding Reception

Ross Bullard with Southern Way exceeded all my expectations to put on a spectacular wedding reception at our daughter's wedding at the University of South Carolina Alumni Center. Ross was at my beck and call, was patient, thorough, detailed oriented, and open to knew and different ideas. He saw my vision and carried through to the highest of my greatest expectations.... and I am a tough person to please! People are still talking about how great the food was, how beautiful the room looked (which Ross had to flip in less than 45 minutes) and how good the service was. Kudos to Southern Way Catering and to Ross Bullard.

Sent on 11/17/2018

Jerry · Married on 04/27/2018

We used Southern Way Catering for my son's rehearsal dinner at the University of South Carolina Alumni Center. The did an amazing job. The location, food, and service was outstanding. Allison and Zane did a wonderful job!!

Sent on 04/30/2018