12924 Hunting Cove Place, Bristow, VA 20136 Map · Phone number

About Sound Wave Entertainment

Sound Wave Entertainment is a full service DJ entertainment company serving Northern VA, MD, and DC.
We are family owned and operated since 1997 and we offer high quality personalized service for each of our clients.

Call us today at 703-753-9887 for availability for your event!

image 19 old house

67 Reviews for Sound Wave Entertainment

1 User photo

Sound Wave Entertainment 1

Dina · Married on 10/07/2018

There are not enough good things to say about Chris Rao from Soundwave Entertainment. He is so professional and responsive. He really customizes your wedding to be like you and your significant other. He does not play one soundtrack for every wedding. He put so much time into meeting up with us before the wedding and perfecting our playlist. He lets you customize your songs and much or as little as you want. If you want someone who listens, but also knows how to get the dance floor moving, book with Chris! He is so polite and so sweet. He has a personality that is not overbearing but one that everyone will love.

Sent on 10/13/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/06/2018

The best of the best

Chris was recommended to me from multiple acquaintances. From the various emails and the first time we met him in person, my husband, Michael and I were extremely impressed with his responsiveness, price, and organization. When we finally met in person, we were relieved to know we were in good hands with Chris. We had expressed how we had a very diverse guest list (country, Cuban, rockers) and had included song requests on our guests' RSVPs. Chris helped us with our timeline and had a lot of wonderful song suggestions on the things we were struggling with( I had been stressing over the timeline... it was like no sweat to him!) When wedding day came along, he worked harmoniously with our day of coordinator (who was my aunt working pro-bono) and was very flexible to adjusting the timeline as we needed it. We had so many compliments on him from our family and friends... his ability to read the crowd kept the party going! I would recommend Chris to anyone if they want an AMAZING wedding!

Sent on 10/20/2018
  • W

Whitney & Dave · Married on 09/29/2018

Chris is absolutely AMAZING! Having worked with him in the past as an event planner I knew he would do a good job, but he made the planning process and day of so much more for not only myself and my husband but also for all of our guests. He is professional, fun loving and keeps your guests out on the dance floor and really enjoying themselves. If you are looking for the perfect touch to your perfect day, look no further! Thank you so much Chris, we couldn't have done it without you.

Sent on 10/12/2018

Sound Wave Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 995.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,396.00
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• 1757 Golf Club
    1757 Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Chris Rao with Sound Wave is an exceptional DJ! We recommend Chris to every single client (Wedding, Corporate Event, Holiday Party, anything). Chris is so dependable and professional and turns each event into a PARTY! The level of service that Chris provides adds value to the events hosted at our facility and there is no one i'd rather my clients work with. After seeing clients work with Chris for over two years, when it came time to for my wedding in April of 2012, Chris was my #1 choice- thank god he was available! I more than highly recommend Chris Rao.

• Lovesome Photography
    Lovesome Photography Wedding Photographers

We've worked with Chris and several DJs in his "stable" many times. They are fantastic people and fantastic DJs, which in our opinion is a win-win! They take time to get to know their clients' needs and preferences and work hard to deliver an awesome time come wedding day. Whenever we need a DJ four our events, we'll be calling Sound Wave.

• 12924 Hunting Cove Place Bristow, 20136 See on map