14153 Catbird Dr, Gainesville, VA 20155 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,396
  • Real Weddings 1

About Sound Wave Entertainment

Sound Wave Entertainment is a specialized wedding DJ service based in Gainesville, Virginia. Filling dance floors since 1997, this family-owned operation brings a talented lineup of skilled DJs that add an extra level of entertainment to any celebration. With hundreds of thousands of songs in their repertoire along with high-quality sound systems, this team is ready and waiting to entertain your guests all night long.
Sound Wave Entertainment offers a range of packages to its clients. Their most popular selection includes music for the ceremony and rehearsal along with a face-to-face meeting with your DJ before the event. They provide all of their own equipment for every event, and are happy to create a catered playlist to make your celebration all the more special.

• Hercules Entertainment
107111159255818208044855841528385219090795n

82 Reviews for Sound Wave Entertainment

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth Haydu · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Did an amazing job getting to know me and my husband

Chris did a wonderful job talking to me and my husband about what we did and didn’t want and helping us keep on schedule for the day. We always had people dancing and would hire him again without question!

Sent on 01/11/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren Garnier · Married on 08/21/2020

Hire Chris, Seriously!

First, let me say that having a wedding during COVID comes with challenges. Having to push our wedding back by a few months was so stressful, especially not knowing if our already hired vendors would still be available. Not only was Chris SUPER nice and professional, but he made sure he was available for our new date and kept in contact with me every step of the way! He met with my husband and I a few weeks prior to come up with the perfect timeline for our wedding, get our playlist (including songs we did not want played) and made sure he had everyone’s name pronounced correctly. At our wedding, he transitioned so smoothly between dinner, toasts, cake, etc... Even though most people were hesitant to dance due to social distancing, Chris kept the music up and we had the best time dancing! Brides, you will not regret hiring Chris. We seriously could not have picked a better DJ. 🥂

Sent on 09/03/2020
  • Alexa

Alexa Glick · Married on 08/10/2020

Could not have asked for a better DJ!

Chris did an incredible job as the DJ at my wedding! He was extremely organized, always had perfect timing with songs, and very flexible. We had on and off rain/wind on our wedding day, and he was prepared for small delays in ceremony time and adjustments that had to made throughout the night due to the weather. He did a great job selecting songs based on my husband and I's preferences, as well as incorporating songs that we specifically requested that were important to us. I would absolutely book him again for an event!

Sent on 02/25/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Sound Wave Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 995.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Consultation
    MC
    Microphones
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1396
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Consultation
    Sound/PA System
    MC
    Microphones
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
  • What services do you offer?

Real Weddings

• 1757 Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Chris Rao with Sound Wave is an exceptional DJ! We recommend Chris to every single client (Wedding, Corporate Event, Holiday Party, anything). Chris is so dependable and professional and turns each event into a PARTY! The level of service that Chris provides adds value to the events hosted at our facility and there is no one i'd rather my clients work with. After seeing clients work with Chris for over two years, when it came time to for my wedding in April of 2012, Chris was my #1 choice- thank god he was available! I more than highly recommend Chris Rao.

• Lovesome Photography Wedding Photographers

We've worked with Chris and several DJs in his "stable" many times. They are fantastic people and fantastic DJs, which in our opinion is a win-win! They take time to get to know their clients' needs and preferences and work hard to deliver an awesome time come wedding day. Whenever we need a DJ four our events, we'll be calling Sound Wave.

• 14153 Catbird Dr Gainesville, VA, 20155 See on map
    7035745651 (Fax Number)
    Call us anytime!
    Location of (Sound Wave Entertainment)